Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to win a singles title?
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-15-2015, 05:27 PM

Hello everyone.

Originally the plan was to hold a Tag Team Tournament to crown the new #1 contenders for the Tag Titles on February 25th however due to a lack of interest in that we are changing things up.

We will still be holding a tournament of singles matches. The winner of which will be guaranteed a singles title.

Which title exactly will be a bit of a surprise but I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Sign ups have already started though there has not been much of a response so if you want a chance to win a singles title please sign up below. Anyone who already opted in will automatically be considered in for the singles tournament. With the exception of Iris and Essence. If either or both of you want to take part in the singles tournament please opt in.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-15-2015, 08:54 PM

If you could, can you opt in on the actual booking thread for the show this way I don't forget that you opted in here and forget to book you?
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-15-2015, 08:54 PM

'You fucking idiot. Honestly, Austin, you fucking idiot. This isn't the booking room. Ozy specifically just posted an announcement for the change. You fucking inbred mongoloid. And, fix your record. You've entered and lost two rumbles that you don't fucking represent. You ignorant piece of shit. Fuck. How did you survive this long?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-15-2015, 09:09 PM

"Wouldn't know. But, I guess you'll have to let me know when you leave after Lane kicks your ass on Monday. He'll kick it so hard that you'll end up feeling like a rape victim. Rape victims don't usually come back to the place of rape."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-15-2015, 09:21 PM

"Didn't deny shit. I just said I don't know how it is at the back of the unemployment line. I'm not needing that shit. I've got money. What the fuck do you mean enlighten someone else with my stupidity? That doesn't make sense. Dipshit. Jesus, you are a fucking . Heyman fucked up. Jesus. Honestly. Just Jesus. Fuck."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-15-2015, 09:31 PM

'If you're trying to refer to me, you wish you could sound like I do. You wish you could sound like someone who actually wins. Someone who didn't lose the match right after being added as a member of the Heyman Alliance. Jesus, you're going to keep disappointing him with your massive amounts of failures. And he had Steve Davids on his team for a bit. You're such a fucking useless piece of shit."

Hate Post Like Post