Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Laying Down the Gauntlet (FTW/Gaunlet)
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-28-2013, 07:09 AM

The camera zooms into to the face of World-1 International. World-1 International stares at the camera. The XWF Universe looks at World-1 International, wondering what he is going to say.

=-World-1 International-=
Tonight is the night that I have 2 matches. One of them is a Title Match... The other is the match that will be crowned KING OF XWF. Now... I don't care about losing my matches, because LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! I have been the rising star in this company. Even though that I have competed in 5 matches and lost 4 of them... The matter of the fact is I will beat anyone in that Gauntlet... I will beat anyone in that Battle Royal. I have the control as a cat to stay in this type of match.

I have competed in a Battle Royal before... I have completed in a Gauntlet Match before... I know what it is like to be in this match. My endurance is the ultimate test of my high flying abilities. Even though me going on the top rope is a bad idea, I will rise to the challenge. I will become a Double Championship by the end of the night. There is no way that I will fail to win a Championship in XWF, for me... for my team... for Wednesday Night Warfare. I AM LAYING DOWN THE GAUNTLET!!! STAMINA AND ENDURANCE IS MY ULTIMATE TEST!!!!!!! GET READY AND WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!

World-1 International gets up from his chair. He leaves the room. The camera fades to the commercial break.

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post