Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Duke.
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-06-2015, 06:04 PM

It's time Sebastian Duke.

I took out your pet Cain. I took your brother Enigma/Theo Pryce to the limit. The conclusion to this trilogy is at hand.

No one wants to be left with just a sequel after all.

What do you say big, bad, and nasty? Ready to take on LH Harrison? Or do you need to phone a friend?

February 25, 2015.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-06-2015, 06:17 PM

Taken me to the limit?

Is that the new go to for everyone who doesn't win a match?

Christ man you sound like Peter Gilmour.

Next you're going to talk about having a super dick or denying what everyone sees on XWF television weekly.

Listen here jackass, I've taken shits that have lasted longer than my match with you did so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Now if you want to get embarrassed by Sebastian then who am I to stop you?

But please drop your little revisionist history bullshit because it's not funny, it's not cute, it's just bad form.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-06-2015, 06:39 PM

"Harrison, you couldn't even keep yourself from being able to cum watching people shit. You can't handle Duke. And I've faced Duke."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-07-2015, 12:55 AM

(02-06-2015, 06:04 PM)LH Harrison Said: It's time Sebastian Duke.

I took out your pet Cain. I took your brother Enigma/Theo Pryce to the limit. The conclusion to this trilogy is at hand.

No one wants to be left with just a sequel after all.

What do you say big, bad, and nasty? Ready to take on LH Harrison? Or do you need to phone a friend?

February 25, 2015.

Who are you again? One of Heymans pets, right?

(02-06-2015, 06:17 PM)King Theo I Said: Taken me to the limit?

Is that the new go to for everyone who doesn't win a match?

Christ man you sound like Peter Gilmour.

Next you're going to talk about having a super dick or denying what everyone sees on XWF television weekly.

Listen here jackass, I've taken shits that have lasted longer than my match with you did so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Now if you want to get embarrassed by Sebastian then who am I to stop you?

But please drop your little revisionist history bullshit because it's not funny, it's not cute, it's just bad form.

It todays society, little brother. Everybody gets a trophy just for showing up. You're coming for Easter, right?

(02-06-2015, 06:39 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Harrison, you couldn't even keep yourself from being able to cum watching people shit. You can't handle Duke. And I've faced Duke."

I should have killed you when I had the chance.

Opponents I don't remember having, for $800, Alex.
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-07-2015, 04:53 AM

"Took me out? Last time I checked, I am still alive. Yes, maybe I haven't been a top dog lately, but I am MORE than enough to slay your simple ass. Harrison, you are barking up the wrong tree with Duke. Since you're no doubt going to tell everyone how I am a failure after I say what I am going to say, why not let me have a shot at taking YOU out? If you have the balls, that is. Because win or lose I have no lack of testicular fortitude. Punk."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-07-2015, 06:15 AM

Ok course I'll be at Easter. What should I bring?

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-07-2015, 07:31 AM

Hello, my friends!

I see we have an Easter dinner fit for a King, correct? Well, what shall I bring?! I know, I'll bring the Famous Grouse. My most favorite flavor of scotch.

Mister Duke, pleasure to meet you. Don't mind my patient, Henry. He's on a bit of an out lately, if you can understand. I suggest you do accept his challenge though, my friend. It would be unfit for you to dance around a question or a challenge no matter from whom or where they came from. Unfit for a King anyway.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-07-2015, 11:12 PM

LH is still after I took him out in that haunted mansion ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 12:10 AM

The match where you lost your dick, right?

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 06:53 AM

(02-07-2015, 06:15 AM)King Theo I Said: Ok course I'll be at Easter. What should I bring?

Easter.

(02-07-2015, 07:31 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
Hello, my friends!

I see we have an Easter dinner fit for a King, correct? Well, what shall I bring?! I know, I'll bring the Famous Grouse. My most favorite flavor of scotch.

Mister Duke, pleasure to meet you. Don't mind my patient, Henry. He's on a bit of an out lately, if you can understand. I suggest you do accept his challenge though, my friend. It would be unfit for you to dance around a question or a challenge no matter from whom or where they came from. Unfit for a King anyway.

I don't know you Doc, but I feel like we could be friends. Maybe not in the most commonly accepted sense of the word, but friends nonetheless. To answer to your request that I accept the challenge of LH Harrison, I think I'd like him to beg a little more. If I'm to exert myself against an opponent, I need to be impressed. Or paid. LH Harrison does not impress me, Doc.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 10:09 AM

Of course you and I could be friends, Mister Duke. After all, it is part of my duty here to be there for my patients, and perhaps, befriend them. To be there for them. To guide them.

Now, without a shadow of a doubt, your history and reputation here precedes you. If Mister Harrison has failed to impress you yet, I don't believe it is he who is at fault. He has been a captive of his own fate for quite some time now and has not had the chance to develop into something that would stick out to someone of the likes of you. I can assure you, however, do not judge him for what you see him as. I do not believe 'begging' is in his vocabulary. If a challenge is what you desire, take it from the Doctor, a challenge is what you shall receive.

So do us all a favor and swallow that pride that has swollen your head, accept Mister Harrison's challenge, and allow him to prove to you that he deserves more than the attention you've given him.

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 10:26 AM

I'll take it under consideration, Doc.

I don't make promises.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 10:31 AM

It's better than making them and breaking them. Words from a true friend.

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 02:27 PM

I'll give him the match.

Just remember, when all is said and done Doc, his blood is on your hands.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-08-2015, 02:29 PM

I hope the Good Doctor has excellent Malpractice insurance.

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 02:32 PM

Good one, little brother.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-08-2015, 03:05 PM

"How's your kid, Duke? I heard he's back. Which makes Harrison the worst father here."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-08-2015, 03:12 PM

Fuck off, shit head.
Hate Post Like Post