Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The champion that you want me to be
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-06-2015, 10:03 AM

Hello, my friends.

It's come to my attention that I've not been the X-Treme Champion that everyone expected. I've gone from some of the highest places here in the XWF, yet now, I sit at an all time low. I hear the voices. I hear the rumors in the back.

Sixty-five days I've been the XWF X-Treme Champion. I've kicked out countless times, now to the point I may have to once a week. You have all given up. You've finally come to terms with the fact that I, Doctor Louis D'Ville, may always be the XWF X-Treme Champion.

Does anyone realize that on February 25, I will receive another 24/7 briefcase?

Two down, my friends. What could I possibly want with another one? Who knows. I'm enjoying the fact that all of you are just so stuck in place because you don't have this ridiculous title to throw back and forth to each other. Have you noticed that since I've become champion that a few changes have been made to the organization? Look at the Fedeerweight Championship. A title perfect for those whom have surrounded it. Now I admit that I've had my fair share of jabs at it. It was even thrown at me once after Jacob gave it up.

That's besides the point.

My point here today is to let you all of know that I've opt'd into Wednesday Warfare on the 18th. Just to prove that I deserve my second briefcase, I would like three of you to to come see me. Come to the Doctor and challenge me.

Not one.

Not five.

But three.

I feel that I've let so much of you down with my lack of title defenses through my title reign, since I belong here, I shall prove it to you all.

I'm looking forward to it, friends. Don't let me down.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Herod Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-06-2015, 10:14 AM

"Oh goody!"
"The doctor graces us with his presence."
"My previous mental health practitioner came down with an unfortunate case of disembowelment, and I have been seeking proper psychological council since."

"If you would have me, I would be absolutely over the moon if you were to let me join this soirée of yours."
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-06-2015, 10:25 AM

Herod, my friend.

It's not up to me who I face at Warfare. It's up to all of you to challenge the Doctor.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Goat Face Killa Offline
Greatest Of All Time

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-06-2015, 10:28 AM

"My, my. Isn't that quite the offer! I would certainly like to take you up on that challenge, sir. I'll tell ya what... If you win against me I'll give you one of my best goats! That's right, a HUUUGGEE fCENSOREDing Boer goat. Not only is it very healthy, it's one of the biggest goats you'll ever encounter in your life span. I will enjoy our matchup.

A fCENSOREDing BOER!"

[Image: KBpvLsI.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Herod Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-06-2015, 10:35 AM

(Out of character - Doctor would this be a 3-on-1? 3 1-on-1s? A gauntlet? Just curious.)
Hate Post Like Post