Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
29 Quite Bitter Beings
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-05-2015, 08:08 PM

"There can be no failure to a manwho has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence."

"He is still a King."

― Orison Swett Marden

[Image: gttO4ZK.jpg]

The Most Royal of Battle Royals

Hello, my friends!!

It's your King. It's your reigning and recently defending XWF X-Treme Champion. It's the good Doctor.

Doctor Louis D'Ville.

You know, I've never been a big fan of these special weekend Shove-Its. I feel it takes away from the true action that belongs on Warfare. I suppose if I was a stronger being, I could book myself in both events, but only fools do such things. They overwork themselves all week long in in fights here and there, leaving no time to refuel or heal before moving onto the next.

Practice makes perfect, I suppose. That hasn't really seemed to of been working out for someone like Mastermind though, has it? I do believe we talked about this during our session for the X-Treme Title a couple months back. How is the tee shirt business going? I see that losing the title to the Doctor began quite a streak for you, my friend. Winning two matches in two months? I'm glad I put you in your true place again, away from any titles and scraping the bottom. You don't deserve to be in any contention for a title. Yet, here you are in the running for another big chance. Tell me, if you are the lone survivor after this most royal of the battle royals. What title would you be going for Mastermind? Is it time for the Master of Minds to claim the Television Championship? Or perhaps he would like his very own "Title of Minds"! Maybe you felt our title match before was so close to going either direction, maybe you believe if you had another shot at the Doctor you could prevail. Being the last one to walk away from this rumble could be the window you need to greatness once again.

I thought I had a nice break from the Hobbit. I can tell he's missed me. Tough love between the Doctor and Frodo Smackins, after a failed pin attempt a few weeks back. He can't even look at me, all he does is curse at me, talk about genitals, and moves on. Mister Frodo, you should know, I may seem like I'm wasting my time in this rumble. After all, I am a 24/7 briefcase holder. Why even bother with any other contendership type of match? On top of owning a briefcase, management still owes me some type of title shot from my very friest match in this fine organization. When will the Doctor stop being ignored and start reaping from the benefits of being one of the best here.

You know, speaking of title shots and briefcases. I'm only a few weeks away from earning another briefcase! A twelve week title reign! What could I possibly do with two briefcases?! Who knows, my friends. What could I do with seven? Maybe make some xbux on the side, or just hold onto them and use them when needed!

And has anyone seen Mister Loverboy? I see he's supposed to be in this rumble, but has anyone seen him? It was nice of Miss Roxy to fill us in a bit with her feelings on this event. At least she's aware of the true threats that are going to be in the ring that night. It seems when Mister Loverboy decided to be part of this rumble, the Doctor was a bit indecisive about whether or not he was participating. I'm sure if most of the comptitors realized this, they wouldn't have been so eager to participate as well.

I do hope you make it to the rumble, Mister Loverboy. It's been a long time since you and I have been face to face. According to your lovely valet, the Doctor may as well have just squeaked by you back when we faced each other. She even goes as far as saying that my victory to Pest was tainted only because he's beaten him countless times. My dear, a victory is a victory. Near falls do not count. Coming close doesn't count. Almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. So if Mister Lane comes out of hiding and does show up to the rumble this weekend, be sure to tell him that the Doctor is still very much a threat and isn't slowing down one bit.

Speaking of almost! Mister Fernando has also entered himself into the rumble. What a dream come true. He'll have a chance to redeem himself at least. What a better way than to foil the plans of the one who put him down, by throwing him over the top rope. If you can't tell Mister Fernando, I'm only here to keep tabs on the competition upstairs. You know, up where all the real talent hang out. A place that you'll most likely never have a chance of seeing. Not with your current accolades, anyway. When I first seen you were booked over and over again during the week of our session, I wasn't sure why. I did question it.

But now I see.

Now I understand.

Fighting Cain shortly after being defeated by the Doctor was a way for people to forget about your loss. Cain, being the sure win that he is, is an obvious pick-me-up after a hard loss. I must give Cain credit, however. Win or lose, he keeps coming back. Those were your words, correct Cain? Well I can't say anything about you not speaking the truth. You lose and lose and lose and lose, and yet, you're still here. Still claiming to be some unstoppable beast. "The Messiah of Pain"! Spare us, Mister Cain. You and I have never crossed paths before, well, only once or twice but not directly. Lucky for you that you realize that I'm not a force to be reckoned with. I've taken down far greater talent than you'll ever amount to be. Taking your place in this battle royal is nothing more than feeding the dogs, my boy. You're here to fill the gaps.

Most of you are here to fill the gaps.

Maverick, Venomous, Scully, Polvo Blanco.

You're all just filler. Maverick and Venomous seem to do that job well. War Games was the perfect example. The two worthless competitors barely stood their own ground while the opposing team was even missing their captain. To be quite honest, it felt like that Team Vicotry Forever was actually two men short. Maverick and Venomous did that much that it seemed like they weren't even there. Regardless of the advantage the opposing team had, we still came out on top thanks to 'your's truly'.

So all of the rest of you, mind you that this rumble here could define your career. Look at what surrounds each title. Jacob's basically had the Television Title since Relentless. I've held the X-Treme Title since December. Hysteria continues to defend his Prophetic Championship. And now, Morbid Angel is on his second reign as the XWF Universal Champion. Meanwhile, in the background you have three 24/7 Briefcase holders. Myself, Justin Sane, and the missing Evertrust. There's a lot of mountains surrounding the area, my friends. This could be your chance to bypass everything that the likes of the Doctor have had to endure. A chance to rise above the rest of us and tackle any title of your choosing. Which would it be? Do you feel that Jacob's reign as the Television Champion is at time for an end? Or is it the Doctor's turn to pass the torch and move on to bigger and better things. Morbid Angel is self-proclaimed, undefeated. Where would you go?

Perhaps there's just no chance for most of you, regardless of you lasting in the rumble. A title shot just means another loss for the majority. A failed attempt to make a name for yourself. But, if the Doctor does fail and someone manages to eliminate him from this match, then so be it. My time will come. And I will sit and wait patiently for that time to come, just as I've done for so long now. And if any of you plan on coming for the Doctor after the rumble, I'll look forward to it. I'm always accepting new patients.

[Image: Bnrx0F7.jpg]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post