Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
Linking Videos On Your Roster Page
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-05-2015, 06:23 PM

Hello everyone.

As you may or may not have noticed we did something a little different for this past week's Warfare. Everyone who had a match that took place in the arena had a video accompany their entrance which we copy and paste from each of your roster pages.

While I liked seeing the videos for all the entrances it was a bit time consuming to search for as well as if we link too many videos it can cause browser crashes and what not. So going forward we are only going to use videos for Main Events, or special segments/entrances.

So what I am asking all of you to do is to find a video that you want to be used for your intro and then link the video in your roster page so that while we are already in there using your roster page for the matches we write we can just copy and paste the entire entrance with video as well.

One less step for us but something that helps take the shows to the next level.

You don't have to use the board code and embed the video on your roster page as we would still have to click on the link for the clip, go to youtube and get the info we need anyway which save us no time.

What you can do is just copy and paste the link that you can get from the "Share" option so we can get the info we need from that.

Here is what you need to do, and I am assuming you will use Youtube.

Find the video on youtube. Once the video loads for you there should be a section with the following options "Share, Embed, Email."

Click share and a link will come up.

Copy and paste that link into your roster page.

Click on the link below to view my roster page for Theo Pryce to see what it is we are looking for.

Theo Pryce's Roster Page

If you already have a video embedded into your roster page please remove it and replace it with the video share link.

If you do not have a link in your roster page and you make it into a main event or special type match where we would use a video there is a good chance that we the GM's will take that chance to use some ridiculous video as a subtle reminder of what you need to do as well as for the lols.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post