Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Let's get ready to Rumble
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-06-2015, 03:37 PM Bug  Let's get ready to Rumble -->

Some of you may be wondering did Scully pay his remaining debt to the drugs lord. Some of you probably couldn’t give a fuck and some of you wouldn’t even know what’s going on. Scully owes a cocaine dealer $3,000. He had a week to pay the rest of his debt otherwise they were going to give him another pasting, just like last time. Scully had the cash but he was struggling with money. His wrestling career had turned in to shambles. He hadn’t tasted victory since he was on the winning team at War Games. Turning Point was supposed to be exactly that, the Turning Point of Scully’s career. Once again he failed, he could only watch as Austin Fernando grabbed the clipboard. Scully was gutted, but he wasn’t going to give up, sooner or later this draught had to end.

Anyway, Scully felt sick to the stomach, that “Tyler Coke” was living in luxury just for selling drugs. Scully had a bit of money a few months ago but he had to earn it by working hard and trying to be successful in the world of wrestling. Scully kept questioning himself, “Should I pay this piece of shit?” Well the week had expired, he hadn’t paid “Tyler Coke” the remaining balance. Scully knew sooner or later, that he’ll be paid another visit. He made sure his camera man, Alfie was out for the day. It wasn’t Alfie’s fault and had nothing to do with him, so Scully didn’t want him around. He did want Natalie to hang around though, call her bait if you will, Scully had mustered a plan.

Scully and Natalie were in the living room area. Scully was counting those dollars on the coffee table, making sure it was all there. Whilst doing this, Natalie was giving him oral pleasure. He found it hard to concentrate, no pun intended. Scully tried to get her to stop but she just carried on. Scully continues to count although still finding it very difficult as she slowly licks the top of his penis.

Scully “Can you stop for a second…”

Natalie pulls away, slowly, her tongue licking the bottom of his shaft and then circling round the tip. Scully couldn’t help it and stops counting the cash. He allows her to continue enjoying it, immensely. Natalie sucks it for a while until he finally…. Cums. She swallows and pulls away slowly, looking up at Scully who has been truly satisfied. Natalie stands up as they both smile at each other. She leaves the living room to grab a beverage from the kitchen. Scully sits back feeling good. He pulls his boxers and jeans up before putting the money in the sports bag next to him. Scully picks the bag up and walks out of the living room. He walks into the kitchen and spanks Natalie on the ass as he walks past. He hears a loud bang on his door. He looks at Natalie and nods. He sneakily goes out the back the door, but doesn’t shut it properly and through to the garage. He grabs a metal baseball bat nearby and looks through the window of the back door. Natalie looks terrified as she looks in Scully’s direction before looking straight ahead. He see’s Tyler and his three henchman, Jamal, Dave and Karl, enter the kitchen. Tyler smirks at Natalie. Scully hides out of view but still stays close to the door so he can hear what they say.

Tyler “So where is he? Where’s Scully?”

Natalie “He’s gone to England. Work related”

Tyler “Is he still wrestling in his little underpants is he?!”

Tyler and his henchmen begin laughing as Natalie doesn’t look impressed.

Tyler “He owes me some dollars and I want it, now!”

Natalie “He isn’t here, so there is no money”

Jamal “Bitch ass mother fucker… He’s did a runner!”

Natalie “He doesn’t run from anybody… I said he’s in England, on tour.”

Karl “Isn’t that pussy from England? Probably gone back with his tail between his legs.”

Tyler ”No money… Then it looks like we’ll be taking some shit”

Dave “What about the girl?”

Tyler “You want a piece do you, Dave?”

Jamal “I’ll fuck dis bitch, she won’t wanna mess with no white D, once she’s had some chocolate dick inside her.”

Karl “We can all have a turn?!”

Natalie “You sick bastards… Fuck off!”

Dave “Lets spit roast this ho right now”

Natalie “No…. “

Tyler undoes his belt and un fastens his trousers.

Tyler “Get that bitch naked….”

Jamal and Karl grab Natalie as she tries to fight them off, screaming in the process. Dave tries to grab her legs but she kicks him the face. Dave is annoyed and gets a bit rougher. They manage to rip her dress off, revealing her red bra and thong.

Tyler “Get her on her knees”

They try and force her to her knees but she manages to bite Jamal's arm. Tyler backhands Natalie in anger, as they force her to the position. Tyler drops his trousers and boxer shorts. Scully has heard enough, slowly opening the door as he drops the bag. Scully quickly runs up, nailing Dave in the back of the head with the bat. Dave falls straight to the floor. Tyler looks shocked as pulls up his boxers, trousers and takes off his belt, to use on Scully. Jamal and Karl release Natalie, throwing her to the floor. They stand either side, Jamal now with a knife in hand.

Tyler “Big mistake, Scully”

Jamal tries to slash Scully but he dodges it and

KA-POW!

Hits a counter punch with left hand to the face off Jamal followed by a quick swing of the bat in to Jamal's arm. The knife goes flying. Karl just stares at Scully….

Karl “Forget this shit… I’m out of here…”

Karl turns and runs out of the house.

Tyler “Get back here you bald headed prick”

He obviously didn’t want none of Scully. Scully smirks as Tyler looks worried. Jamal grabs Scully’s leg with his left arm, he can’t seem to use his right arm. Tyler tries to take advantage by attempting to whip Scully with the belt. Scully grabs hold off the belt and yanks it towards him, bringing Tyler with it….

WHACK!

Hits Tyler with a head butt, Tyler falls to the floor. Scully breaks free from Jamals grasp before stomping on Jamals hand. Scully punts Jamal in the stomach a couple of times. Scully notices Dave on all fours and kicks him in the stomach too. Scully hits Tyler in the back with the bat as he tried to get up. Scully grabs the bag then stands over Tyler, both feet on each of Tylers arms wrists. He points the bat in his bloody face, he
presses the bat on Tylers throat.

Scully “Here’s your money… $2,000”

Scully releases the bat for about 40 seconds as Tyler tries to get his breath …

Tyler “It’s..... $3,000”

Tyler struggles to breathe as Scully presses the bat on his throat again…..

Scully “I’m keep the other grand, considering you think it’s okay to assault people, mess with their lives and damage their property… Most importantly, no one touches my ho”

Scully releases the bat and as Tyler nods. Jamal tries to attack Scully from behind but is kicked in nuts by Natalie.

Tyler “Okay… Okay…”

Scully “Now get the fuck out my house… I got a plane to catch”

Scully gets off Tyler as Ty struggles to make it to his feet, blood still pouring from his nose. Jamal crawls as him and Dave help each other up. Tyler picks the bag up as the three men leave quietly, licking they're wounds as Scully follows behind, baseball bat still in hand. Scully closes his damaged front door the best he can. He turns around as Natalie asks him a question...

Natalie "Am I really your ho?"

"So here we have it boys and girls, here in London, England, we rumble in the jungle... Or should I say in the ring. As you are aware I am a proud English man, proud of my roots and proud of what I stand for. First of all, I’m going to talk about the stuff Frodo was saying and how he has a problem with Britain. The word 'Stereotypes', comes to mind.

Americans think of the English as posh, tea drinking, Slutty pissheads. Yeah they think a lot of us speak like Hugh Grant, just ask Frodo. I mean I’m common, I am not a posh, horse rider who owns some land and farm animals. I don’t wear wellingtons. Surely, you need to know, Frodo… That places like London and Birmingham are nothing like that, in most parts. They are Cities with little country surroundings, if any. I mean here in England, we have a place called… How Frodo said it and how it’s spelt, admittedly…. ‘Reading’. Frodo spoke about it like he was ‘Reading a book’. The thing is, you don’t actually pronounce it like that… You say it like this ‘Red...Ding’. Now Frodo, don’t get all angry at me and turn into the Mighty Midget. You don’t need to tell me how stupid it is, that it’s spelt and pronounced, differently. I didn’t make that shit up. I was just letting you know, that’s all.

Talking about the stupid names of places in England, there is actually a place in America called New England. America named the six-state region, obviously after the country you’re slating Frodo. You mentioned Leeds? Plymouth? Fucking Cornwall? All places also in America, shit man there are loads of places in America, with the same names as places in England. Cuz it was indeed British explorers who named hundreds of places in the U.S.

Stereotyping for Americans.... I remember before I went to America, people here had this view…. Americans are all fat fuckers. But that’s the majority not the minority. 68% of Americans were overweight or obese in 2012. That’s not all of them though is it? We have some fat bitches here, in the UK.. Admittedly, Americans have way bigger portions than we do, but not everyone eats it all, do they? Shall we ask Peter Gilmour or Barney Green that question?

Rednecks, who live in swamps and fuck each other. Ya mother is your wife. Ya brother is your father and all that incest shit. The world see’s Americans as arrogant and selfish. I don’t believe that is entirely true, though. I came to America because let’s face it, that’s where wrestling is at its best. British wrestling doesn’t hold a candle on American wrestling. The land of opportunity…

One thing though, there is a lot of weirdo’s in this world, we have some here, in Britain. For example, a woman who is addicted to chewing bricks?! But who the fuck marries some old warehouse? A freaking rollercoaster or even the Eiffel Tower? Women from America, that’s who. The reason is hilarious, she is a self-proclaimed 'objectum sexual' which means she has romantic feelings for inanimate objects. Ooh fuck you, give it to me harder, you sexy little rollercoaster, you! What the fuck is that all about? I mean look at this shit…

Do you take this abandoned building to be your lawfully wedding object? This bitch wore a wedding dress and everything… That bitch needs a slap… One woman from America, even married her fucking self… Dumb bitch... I suppose it wouldn’t be too expensive if she had a divorce, right? Look what you did Frodo, fuck you…..

Anyway, let’s talk about why we’re really here... To be in the rumble, a chance to be a number 1 contender for any title. I know for a fact, no one thinks Scully is going to win. No one believes I have a chance in hell. Who knows what can happen in the rumble… We have some big names in this thing, names like Vinnie Lane, Justin Sane, Doctor Louis D’Ville and we’ve already acknowledged that little munchkin from the Wizard of Oz, Frodo… What about Austin Fernando? Some bug names, probably one of them are the favourite to win. But let’s establish one thing, never underestimate The Skull Meister. My losing streak has to come to an end sooner or later, right?

Vinnie Lane, the drag queen of the XWF. You couldn’t pass in a dark room full of blind people. You said I was on the winning team at War Games but I didn’t do a lot? That was actually the last time I tasted victory, damn… You was on the opposite team. Team Mastermind or Gator and the girls as it was called at the time. How fitting you will be in this rumble match? Does that mean I can be a winner again? I wouldn’t mind throwing your tranny, fat ass over the top rope!

Justin Sane, the guy who beat me with my own finisher! Now that shit was embarrassing, so it looks like it’s up to me to fix that shit. Embarrass you, Sane, by throwing your Pinocchio looking ass over the top rope. You’re yet to make your mark in this rumble, but I’m going to make my mark!
Doctor Louis D’Ville, the Xtreme Champion… Our paths have never crossed, but they will in the rumble, hopefully. You failed to mention me? That is fine, just like everyone else in the rumble… Ignorance will get you thrown over the fucking top rope. Bet your ass I’m going to try and eliminate you, if no one beats me to it. Doctor fucking who?

Austin Fern… Ando… Now I know you won the ladder match at Turning Point and fair play to you, but it’s no secret you’re beatable. Doctor Jones beat your ass when you tried to become the Xtreme Champion. As they say in Kentucky, UN fucking lucky. You told me I should quit but I’m still here, back for more, I’m not going anywhere. Imagine if I eliminate you? Will you give me my ‘props’? I doubt it, you’ll probably think of some excuse like you couldn’t concentrate because you broke a nail.

Who else do we have? Oh yeah… John Cena 69… Man, I’ve never liked you weener… You are so fucking irritating, I am definitely one of the guys who chants ‘Cena Sucks’. This is what’s going to happen at the rumble… Your gay music hits. You come out in ya little fruity pebbles T-shirt and ya little cap… Act like you’re in the marines, when you only preformed badly in a film called ‘The Marine’. Run down to the ring and Kapow… Your ass is history. Over the ropes you go, no 5 moves of doom… Your time is up, the champ is queer!

LH Harrison, yet to do shit in this rumble. When you got killed, you probably should have stayed dead.

Mastermind talking about being able to outplay people, outwit people and all that jazz. Let’s be honest, you’re not going to win. Your own chair, which you try and ignore, will probably eliminate you. The Chair of Mastermind is going to roll over your ass, bitch. You are going to outwit me? The chair of Mastermind is going to outwit you. I will happily let that chair do you a favour and get you the fuck outta there!

Woeful……… That promo you released, was exactly that… It was Misery.

Caroline O’Hara Bitchill, or should it be your majesty? Queen Bitchill… Care to meet your King and we all know Kings are much greater than the Queen. Meet… King Scully the first. You called me the mental…. Something or other. It is a known fact that I haven’t done tremendously well. I don’t need you, to tell me the same old bollocks that everyone else seems to say to me. I already know, crack whore. Can you remind me how many titles have you held apart from the title of biggest trash bag ho to grace the XWF? See, I don’t believe anyone who has underachieved themselves can judge others. It’s alright though, sugar tits, I’ll be doing you from behind! I expect three things from you, I want a bacon sandwich, I want my locker room looking spick and span, and I want you on ya knees with your dirty little mouth around my cock… Don’t argue, just do as you’re told!

Herod….. Seemed to spend his time sobbing like a little petulant child. You’re gonna need your fat, greasy, sweaty mummy when I’ve finished with you, you dirty little bastard!

Maverick, my main man. It’s no secret, you’re also not doing very well here in the XWF. I don’t think you’re going to well in this rumble, not with me in it, anyway.

Scorpio, the guy who beat me for that crappy title that is no longer here anymore… The Heavy Weight Metal Championship. Very entertaining promo by the way. Brah that was some good ass shit. Too bad it was all a waste of time when you’re eliminated…

Cain…….
Rhymes with Rapist Shane.

We are going to see a midget fight, hopefully as Mini Morbid and Frodo square off. The munchkin and the oompa loompa battle it out… I’m looking forward to that shit!

Lots of participants in this rumble… Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby….. Ruben Mitchell. Razor Ramon, Polvo Blanco, Lucius Frye, Luca Arzegotti, Barney Green, Essence, Swift Ion, Mister Lito, whoever the fuck that is! Who else? Venomous… Some surprise entries, Herod and Jamaican Jimmy obviously being an unwelcomed pair!

Fuck it I’m going to come in this shit, all guns blazing… I don’t even own a gun, damn! Everyone be like what the fuck? Scully just eliminated Sane, Scully threw out Doc… it’s going to be like Maven all over again… The underdog coming out on top.
Watcha gonna do, brother when the Scullamaniacs and the Scullster Runs wild on you! Woooooooo…. And that’s the bottom line cuz the Scully Meister said so! If ya smell……

Seriously…. I’m going to show you all that, Scully is can be a threat in the XWF.

Da End, Scully has spoken!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post