Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Battle Royal
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-02-2015, 05:37 AM

(OOC: This will be an open battle royal, you do not need to be booked on the show to compete. The rules remain the same: 500 word max trash talk. No posting back-to-back unless 12 hours have gone by without a response. You may answer anyone's post, however. Deadline will be Wednesday at midnight, board time, same as Warfare.)

Dick E.: "Alright you nipple clinging Nancypusses, let's have ourselves a goddamn fight. Last time we tried this we had the biggest collection of bed-wetting, softcocks this side of Sebastian Duke's daycare rape center. Hell, if you limp wristed pillow biters don't show up I may as well just start slapping you around like Doc D'Ville does his shriveled little half-cock when those little blue pills wear off. Who's coming for it, huh? Gator? 'Lovergirl' Vanessa Lane? I heard Paul Heyman is back in town, maybe that fat sonofabitch can take a break from alternatively swallowing hot dogs and hard cocks to show us what he's made of. Frodo! That tiny cum stash usually has something to say, where's he at? Somebody. Anybody. Step on up, ya pussies.

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Polvo_Blanco Offline
The Pinhead

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-02-2015, 08:59 AM

You're all shitfalcons.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-02-2015, 09:28 AM

"Hah, oh shit. I come over here, expecting some great trash war, only to find my only competition thus far is Polvo Blanco. Now, I have nothing against Polvo in general... Note, in general. His insult is 'shitfalcons,' a known insult from TJ Wallace, the master of grade- school insults. I mean, shit, if all that's going to be thrown it's Polvo, and Polvo's only insult is 'shitfalcons,' you might as well crown me the champ right now."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Homeless Jimmy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2015, 09:52 AM

Dear Polvo,

You have one shitty ass insults.... go back into hiding in that trashcan called "Nutsplip".

Dear Maverick,

YOU A FRAUD.... that belt belonged to ME, you should stick with chasing with the police instead of this title. You are a duchenugget who might end up sucking Dick E. for the belt after these hours have past. If you win this belt, I am going to verbally torcher you until "Incarnate" dick is ripped off and fed to the dogs.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-02-2015, 12:08 PM

(02-02-2015, 09:52 AM)Homeless Jimmy Said: Dear Maverick,

YOU A FRAUD.... that belt belonged to ME, you should stick with chasing with the police instead of this title. You are a duchenugget who might end up sucking Dick E. for the belt after these hours have past. If you win this belt, I am going to verbally torcher you until "Incarnate" dick is ripped off and fed to the dogs.

"... Who are you?"

"Oh, wait a fucking minute, I remember now! You must be Peter Gilmour's long lost brother!"

"No, wait, scratch that, you're too intelligent to be his brother."

"Okay, judging from you've garbled out, you're saying the title is yours. Well, color me impressed. You've got accepted into the XWF! Now, where's your application? Oh wait, you don't have one? Then the title obviously isn't yours!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-02-2015, 12:46 PM

"What the fuck is that noise coming from Shitboy's Cum trap? It really can't be words, because words are supposed to make sense. I guess you're just dribbling out the remnants of Un's milkshake. Right? You take his protein shakes so you can get big and stroke, that's the lies you tell yourself isn't it? That, and telling yourself that you're not a hue waste of your daddy's spunk. Do you tell him that he should have pulled out? He probably tells himself that all the time. Go on, fight back, I want to make you cry today.

All of you are so fucking worthless you couldn't be bothered to fight Gator or me for the belt. No, you had to scrounge around in the trash for it hoping you didn't look over your shoulder and see one of us standing there. Well, boo. Here I fucking am. Two rumbles in two weeks, and a series of matches leading to me fucking your shit up. Goddamn. If you lot aren't the poster children for abortions and anal over vaginal, I don't know what is. Kill yourselves."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-02-2015, 02:06 PM

(02-02-2015, 12:46 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "What the fuck is that noise coming from Shitboy's Cum trap? It really can't be words, because words are supposed to make sense. I guess you're just dribbling out the remnants of Un's milkshake. Right? You take his protein shakes so you can get big and stroke, that's the lies you tell yourself isn't it? That, and telling yourself that you're not a hue waste of your daddy's spunk. Do you tell him that he should have pulled out? He probably tells himself that all the time. Go on, fight back, I want to make you cry today.

All of you are so fucking worthless you couldn't be bothered to fight Gator or me for the belt. No, you had to scrounge around in the trash for it hoping you didn't look over your shoulder and see one of us standing there. Well, boo. Here I fucking am. Two rumbles in two weeks, and a series of matches leading to me fucking your shit up. Goddamn. If you lot aren't the poster children for abortions and anal over vaginal, I don't know what is. Kill yourselves."

"Hah, there's that famed Smackins garble we all know and love. Oh shit, did I say love? I meant that it drives us to lock ourselves in a room, and die from lack of oxygen. Speaking of killing ourselves, it seems your garble hasn't varied one bit."

"I couldn't be bothered to fight you or Gates for the title? Please, I was about to make an attempt, but due to the respect I had to Louis at the time, I waited for the moment to strike. I knew Gator was going to be drained from Turning Point, and that would give me a tactical advantage. But, Louis threw the title in the trash, and thus, an opportunity presented itself, in which I and many others capitalized on."

"Two Rumbles in two weeks? Hahah, oh shit, Frodo can't tell time. I'm fairly sure you mean three days, since the Federweight Rumble is on Wednesday, and the Rumble hosted by Archie is gonna be this Saturday, but, I don't know what mechanisms work in that twisted, tranny- loving mind of yours."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2015, 02:29 PM

"Classic Iceman bullshit. Lies about shitting on titles, lies about the weather, lies about anyone wanting to be him. Lies about everything. Even about his plan to go after Gator. You had no intention, because you're a massive pussy. Fucking massive. Hell, you're even a huge enough to drive a Porsche. And you don't even say it right. You da it Porsch, like one syllable. Fucking piece of shit. Two syllables. Porsch-ah. Say it with me. Or just gargle on your own vomit, you know like always.

Oh, and two rumbles, a ladder match, and the the shove it for Wallace, plus I'ma be on next week's Madness. Nigga, I got a string of matches ahead of me. Most within two weeks. Like I fucking said. Detective dipshit. Lern2attention. Or, you know, flop around like a . Your choice. Why do you even bother to show up for shit? You're never the winner. You're not even taken serious. By anyone. You title shitting back of Archie's cum."

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2015, 02:33 PM

(02-02-2015, 02:06 PM)Maverick Said: "Two Rumbles in two weeks? Hahah, oh shit, Frodo can't tell time. I'm fairly sure you mean three days, since the Federweight Rumble is on Wednesday, and the Rumble hosted by Archie is gonna be this Saturday, but, I don't know what mechanisms work in that twisted, tranny- loving mind of yours."[/color][/font]

"Actually Maverick it's you who can't tell time. To be pedantic the Rumbles actually on Sunday, it's 4 days after Wednesday. So get it right."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-02-2015, 03:14 PM

(02-02-2015, 02:33 PM)Mastermind Said:
(02-02-2015, 02:06 PM)Maverick Said: "Two Rumbles in two weeks? Hahah, oh shit, Frodo can't tell time. I'm fairly sure you mean three days, since the Federweight Rumble is on Wednesday, and the Rumble hosted by Archie is gonna be this Saturday, but, I don't know what mechanisms work in that twisted, tranny- loving mind of yours."

"Actually Maverick it's you who can't tell time. To be pedantic the Rumbles actually on Sunday, it's 4 days after Wednesday. So get it right."

"Wow, a- fucking- mazing. One day. Yipee. Feel proud of yourself for that, Masterbitch? That doesn't detract from my original statement. Frodo said two Rumbles in two weeks, and yet they both happen in the same week. Moronic dipshit."

(02-02-2015, 02:29 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Classic Iceman bullshit. Lies about shitting on titles, lies about the weather, lies about anyone wanting to be him. Lies about everything. Even about his plan to go after Gator. You had no intention, because you're a massive pussy. Fucking massive. Hell, you're even a huge enough to drive a Porsche. And you don't even say it right. You da it Porsch, like one syllable. Fucking piece of shit. Two syllables. Porsch-ah. Say it with me. Or just gargle on your own vomit, you know like always.

Oh, and two rumbles, a ladder match, and the the shove it for Wallace, plus I'ma be on next week's Madness. Nigga, I got a string of matches ahead of me. Most within two weeks. Like I fucking said. Detective dipshit. Lern2attention. Or, you know, flop around like a . Your choice. Why do you even bother to show up for shit? You're never the winner. You're not even taken serious. By anyone. You title shitting back of Archie's cum."

[font=Trebuchet MS][color=#DAA520]"Speaking of moronic dipshits, here's this fucking . You have no fucking proof I wasn't going to go after Gator. Hell, should he so desire, I'd welcome Gates to attempt to take the title from me after I win this whole shebang, since there isn't much in front of me."

"Oh shit, you wanna go on about me mispronouncing shit? You just pronounced 'say' as 'da.' I mean, the fuck? My mispronunciation might be semi- common, but who on Earth pronounces 'say' as 'da?' And also, who pronounces, 'learn to pay attention,' as 'lern2attention?' Seriously, you're making tag look as if he has an actual functioning brain."

"Well, you could have just said those matches right from the get- go and not make yourself look like a fucking . Oh, wait, you're already a ]

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2015, 03:44 PM

(02-02-2015, 03:14 PM)Maverick Said: "Wow, a- fucking- mazing. One day. Yipee. Feel proud of yourself for that, Masterbitch? That doesn't detract from my original statement. Frodo said two Rumbles in two weeks, and yet they both happen in the same week. Moronic dipshit."

"Do you feel better for that now Mav? A Week is actually 7 days apart. It's still 4 days in between. Get it right, or go home. That's right that's the option you take when the going gets tough. You often run home. You don't stay around. Get that right first. Give a shit."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2015, 04:45 PM

"Really, I did actually say there was a string of matches immediately following the exact wording you're trying to dispute, so again I say lern2attention, If you're going to pick apart a purposeful, and sarcastic use of the words learn to pay attention said like that, maybe you should stop stealing people's shit. I mean, how many times have you said lolnope? Jesus, you're a fucking simpleton. And, hey, heads up as well, 4 days is still within 2 weeks. Or, are you unable to figure that simple shit out? Should we speak slower?

Oh, heads up, you won't win this shit. You can't win matches. So, doubt you can win rumbles. What's your biggest win? Getting a double count out on Samuels? That's it? Your only win other than War Games, isn't it? Oh, no, you supposedly beat a Camera man. Goddamn, you're so fucking tough. Almost as if you could actually win shit on your own. Sorry, that's not fucking possible. I don't need proof to know you weren't going to challenge Gator, because we all know you weren't. You're a spineless bitch who likes to lie about everything. And the only reason you went for the belt when you found it was because you really needed to shit. You fucking title shitting pussy. Go jerk off to 2 girls one cup."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2015, 10:17 AM

"Are you fucking kidding me? I call Maverick on his shit and he pussies the fuck up? That's how we know he wasn't 'going' to pin Gator. Fucking pathetic excuse for a man. Snip them balls off and give em back to Duke."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2015, 11:17 PM

"Yep, Maverick's a real threat. Fuck. I'ma get the belt again. Awesome."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-03-2015, 11:27 PM

(02-03-2015, 10:17 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Are you fucking kidding me? I call Maverick on his shit and he pussies the fuck up? That's how we know he wasn't 'going' to pin Gator. Fucking pathetic excuse for a man. Snip them balls off and give em back to Duke."

"Hm? Oh, excuse me. You see, my ears were bleeding due to that Smackins garble you say quite frequently, so I had to go see a doctor. Sorry about that. Now, where was I...?"

(02-02-2015, 03:44 PM)Mastermind Said:
(02-02-2015, 03:14 PM)Maverick Said: "Wow, a- fucking- mazing. One day. Yipee. Feel proud of yourself for that, Masterbitch? That doesn't detract from my original statement. Frodo said two Rumbles in two weeks, and yet they both happen in the same week. Moronic dipshit."

"Do you feel better for that now Mav? A Week is actually 7 days apart. It's still 4 days in between. Get it right, or go home. That's right that's the option you take when the going gets tough. You often run home. You don't stay around. Get that right first. Give a shit."

"No shit, a week is seven days. I said in the same week. Don't jumble my words."

(02-02-2015, 04:45 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Really, I did actually say there was a string of matches immediately following the exact wording you're trying to dispute, so again I say lern2attention, If you're going to pick apart a purposeful, and sarcastic use of the words learn to pay attention said like that, maybe you should stop stealing people's shit. I mean, how many times have you said lolnope? Jesus, you're a fucking simpleton. And, hey, heads up as well, 4 days is still within 2 weeks. Or, are you unable to figure that simple shit out? Should we speak slower?

Oh, heads up, you won't win this shit. You can't win matches. So, doubt you can win rumbles. What's your biggest win? Getting a double count out on Samuels? That's it? Your only win other than War Games, isn't it? Oh, no, you supposedly beat a Camera man. Goddamn, you're so fucking tough. Almost as if you could actually win shit on your own. Sorry, that's not fucking possible. I don't need proof to know you weren't going to challenge Gator, because we all know you weren't. You're a spineless bitch who likes to lie about everything. And the only reason you went for the belt when you found it was because you really needed to shit. You fucking title shitting pussy. Go jerk off to 2 girls one cup."

"No, no, no, I said right from the get- go. Do you not understand that? You should have said the other matches- you know, the ladder match, Wallace's Shove- It- immediately. And lolnope? Last time I checked, I only said that, like, what, once? Excluding this time, of course."

"Hah, oh shit, you're trying to soften the blow. Listen here, Frodo, you said in. Not within. See, when you say it with in, you make it sound like the Rumbles are two weeks away. Now, when you're saying within instead, it actually sounds normal."

"Don't try and call me out and make disingenuous assertions about my speech, when you haven't been squeaky- clean in that department, either."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2015, 11:50 PM

"You're really grasping, it's fucking sad. Your ears weren't bleeding, you didn't have a clone or whatever that stupid shit was. Hold on, I said shit, don't go getting any ideas, shitcreek. You keep them ass cheeks together and don't let any of your fecal matter drip down them. Jesus, keep it together, Fecal Fornicator. You sick fucker.

Also, this is the exact phrase you're trying so very hard to fuck up, but failing.

Quote:Two rumbles in two weeks, and a series of matches

Know why you're failing to fuck it up? Because you're a fucking moron. Plain and simple. You couldn't figure out how to convince us you weren't a liar, you couldn't figure out how to convince us that you're not a massive fraud and piece of shit, and you also couldn't convince us that you're man enough to go after the title without digging it out of the trash. You also couldn't convince us you shouldn't be mocked for crying because Lane took your title. How you managed to survive this long without choking to death on your own spit is amazing to me. There was some jokes about Radio being too stupid to figure out a can of coke or a T-Shirt, but you really are. You fucking simple mother fucker.

I'm not going to keep explaining to you why you're so fucking wrong and , but you just are incapable of understanding it. You're god's joke on the world. He got so bored with humanity being entirely functional, so he made someone like you to shake things up. Some fucking piece of utterly ignorant and useless dried goat cum. Go away and die."

Hate Post Like Post