Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 03:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Birdman Rising #1
birdmanx

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2013, 05:33 PM

Birdman Rising #1

Birdman X picks up an old letter, he opens it and begins to read its message. A tear comes from his eye as he sets it down. He wipes the tear away with his forearm and continues with the letter.

My Dearest Xavier,

Hey baby, I just wanted to check in on you. I booked my flight last night to visit you and your brother, he's gonna pick me up at the airport at around 3 PM on Friday. Maybe we can get some lunch at that Italian place near your apartment. You know, the one where we met with your wrestling coach in the Spring, what's his name again... Oh never mind that.
I can't believe that I'm finally going to see my boys wrestle in COLLEGE!! Eat well and get your sleep, because I want to see you get the wins I know you can get. I'm so proud of you two and love you SO much. Anyway baby doll, we'll be together soon enough.

Lots of Love,
Momma [Image: heart.gif]

He puts the letter back in its designated box on his dresser, next to his Bible and family picture. He picks up the picture and starts to speak to it. After beginning to speak he starts to cry again.

Shit... Three fucking years. I can't believe that it's been THREE FUCKING YEARS since I lost you two. First dad when I was just two weeks old, then you two. Why couldn't I have been with Travie when he went to the airport.

His phone buzzes, he sees that it is a text from Masked Warrior accepting the open challenge he issued to the XWF. He reads that the match challenged was his favorite type, a Hell in a Cell match, not even this can stop him from thinking about his family. With a little more hope in his voice he finishes his talk.

Well, at least I have a chance to make you proud Momma. Your little boy, is about to make his mark in the XWF! Rest in peace, I love you...

Birdman finishes crying, says a prayer, picks himself up and goes to train for his match against Warrior. The scene fades to black with the song:

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes birdmanx's post:
(04-07-2013)