Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frodo, you want my case?
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-28-2015, 07:30 PM

"Here's the deal, you fucking midget. I am sick to death of you whining.. and moaning.. and complaining like a little bitch, jumping up and down with your damn hands in the air, just begging to be noticed. Gator hit the nail on the head when he said you are nothing more than an attention seeking little brat, shoving yourself down people's throats on a weekly basis. Now everybody knows, that unlike Defiance, the Asylum is all bark and no bite.. so here's what I'm going to do. You want a shot at my 24/7 briefcase? You got it. Funny though, isn't it? The irony, once again. Here you were telling me how I didn't earn my tag team championship, and yet you have the audacity to to challenge me to a match for my case? The fuck have you done to earn that right? Not a damn thing. But don't worry, I'm a man of my word.. I'll give you your shot.. on two conditions. Number one, I pick the stipulations. Number two? Ha, well, if you want me to put up my case, then you are going to have to prove to me that you are willing to risk it all. If I beat you, Frodo, you're done. Retired. Gone from the XWF.. forever! No tricks, no returns.. that is it! If I beat you, and oh I will beat you, then you walk away from this federation and you never.. ever.. come back. Still got any room left in that mouth of yours for a response, or is it too full of Morbid's dick?"

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-28-2015, 09:47 PM

"Goddamn, pussy. I make the challenge yesterday, you vanish when you get called out, and finally come back to respond? And you want to tell me you're not all bark? Ok. We can pretend that shit's true. I'll let you pretend to have some masculinity. Anyway, here's the deal. There's a difference in asking for a shot, and straight up buying. Pay close attention, because I will be revisiting this subject. What I'm doing is how champions are made, and not bought. Huge differences. Anyway. So, fine, I accept. It's going to be on Madness next week. Just remember, you've already got your ass kicked by me once. History repeats itself again, I'm sure of it."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 08:28 AM

Oh this couldn't get any better!
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-29-2015, 08:31 AM

(01-29-2015, 08:28 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Oh this couldn't get any better!

"You sure about that Paul? You sure there isn't some kind of chamber that you love that could be used?"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 08:37 AM

(01-29-2015, 08:31 AM)Gator Said:
(01-29-2015, 08:28 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Oh this couldn't get any better!

"You sure about that Paul? You sure there isn't some kind of chamber that you love that could be used?"

That chamber is reserved for the finest of competitors. Gator, I'm not so sure Mr. Smackins quite fits that description.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 08:39 AM

Ohhhhhhh snap.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 08:58 AM

"Why would you have such a big match on such a shitty show like Madness? Do it on Warfare where you can really shine."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 10:14 AM

Hello, Senator!

Long time, no see.

Especially when its dark.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 10:54 AM

"Well hello Paul! I almost didn't recognize you, I'm not quite used to seeing you without both hands firmly gripping my coat tails."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 11:00 AM

I hang on to no coat tails. I made you what you are....

Except for that black thing, but thats another story.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 11:47 AM

"Oh is that so? That's funny because when I arrived, Madness--and by extension, Paul Heyman--was just a forgettable piece of garbage, barely treading water. I showed up and dominated, Madness became great, Paul Heyman became tolerable. I leave and what happens? Madness crumbles, Paul Heyman continues to be a bottom-of-the-barrel GM and nobody gives a shit about either."

"I make my triumphant return under the Warfare banner and, surprise surprise, Warfare is the best show in the XWF while Madness remains a breeding ground for amoeba like Frodo, Vinnie and Paul Heyman."

"You're a nobody, Paulie."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2015, 02:48 PM

(01-28-2015, 09:47 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Goddamn, pussy. I make the challenge yesterday, you vanish when you get called out, and finally come back to respond? And you want to tell me you're not all bark? Ok. We can pretend that shit's true. I'll let you pretend to have some masculinity. Anyway, here's the deal. There's a difference in asking for a shot, and straight up buying. Pay close attention, because I will be revisiting this subject. What I'm doing is how champions are made, and not bought. Huge differences. Anyway. So, fine, I accept. It's going to be on Madness next week. Just remember, you've already got your ass kicked by me once. History repeats itself again, I'm sure of it."

"Here's the thing Frodo, when you say jump, I don't ask how high. I decide if and when I'm going to respond to the fucking bullshit that comes out of your mouth. You can call me whatever you like, honestly. You think being called a pussy by any one of you Asylum bitches means anything to me? Fact is, you might as well get it all out now, because after Madness next week you won't be able to say shit around here anymore. Your days in this federation are numbered.. you fucked up. Just remember when it's all said and done, that you asked for this."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post