Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
The Rebirth And "Trust Issues" Addressed
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-23-2015, 07:32 PM

Ghost Tank had been helped home by Frodo and a couple of other members of The Asylum. He thanked Frodo, and sent out a couple of the Asylum out to retrieve food and drink. Once upon his bed. and his wounds from the severe beating had been attended to, he turned on the t.v. and watched the journal pages flip on the screen. He'd pause at certain points, as well as write down the entries of said journal. Page after page, re-written, just so he can have it all at hand, readied to be called up when need be.

Journal re-written, giving the pages a good spooling through before he had his camera set up and began to talk

There was a reason I didn't want Lucius as my partner. Did it have anything to do with my lack of faith in his abilities?

Ghost Tank looked off to the side, sighing slightly then looking back to the camera and nodding,

Lucius had been taken by us. He is a brother by all rights in The Asylum. The problem with him, however, is he still needs experience. He still needs guidance. I predict he will be ready, soon, but the other reason I didn't choose him? Because you wanted him, corVus. You wanted him, for some strange reason, so I figured I'd deny you your wish. My new Brother has finally spoken, and he is hungry, corVus. I am glad to have chosen him as my partner, glad that the Higher Power has brought us together.

Now, corVus, I can't wait to see your reasoning for disliking The Asylum, though no matter what, I still won't care. The Higher Power could be your fucking father, but I would still give no quarter. I chose to ask for a new name, for I believed it was necessary to the change I will be undergoing. Win or lose, I have changed. I have become something that most will grow to fear, and if they do not, then they too will fall as you will at Turning Point. The reason Herod is my partner, is because I wanted someone equally mysterious, someone I felt could change the match at any time, and make you feel as if you were the world's smallest man in the ways of how important you are and will be made to feel.

I have never claimed to be anything other than a rather large cog in this war machine of The Asylum. I have made no bones about this, corVus.

Another thing, corVus, I could have made the transformation by myself. Hysteria, yes, is a conduit. The man is the only one of us who can communicate with the Higher Power. Maybe one day, the Higher Power will reveal himself to the rest of us, and we will be capable of talking to him too. For now, this "coward" is going to be facing you at your debut.

We have a problem. You believe it will be a win, like your own Brother's first debut was a win. The complication here, is that unlike Sane's debut, you face Herod...you also face me.

What I find absolutely hilarious is you think that by my choosing someone that is not yet "officially" a member. I gave my reasons for not choosing Fyre. Here's why I didn't choose the others. I didn't choose Brother Frodo, because I felt that he needed some time off to be with his wife. As someone who was reunited with their own true love, I wish I had taken time off to be with them. Because I didn't, I began to let myself be distracted.

The Prophet is in his own world as he tries to protect the Prophetic title.

Underwood I had not seen for a while.

Ghost Tank shifts around on the bed, grumbling in discomfort. Chest, face, back, legs, all aching from the attack. He skipped a page, looking at the final page of the "speech" and shook his head,

So, as we know, Hysteria did talk to the Higher Power. I have my new name and I have paid my price for it.

You see, that's what it means to be a part of a Brotherhood, corVus. It means being there when they are down and out, it means that if they need a shoulder to lean on, you provide it. What it doesn't mean, is being there just to be there. Frodo is a brother, Hysteria is a brother, Underwood, Herod. I will be there for them whenever they need it, and they know tha-

That is when he heard a slam at the door of his current housing. With a grunt and a groan, Ghost Tank stood up, walked to the door, then looked at what had been stabbed into the wood, as well as stuck through the shoulder of Tessmocher, holding a bag of fast food, a large hunting knife.

@cemetery.

Ghost Tank was about to pull the blade out when he saw the last parts of the note,

P.S. Bring shovels and Chardonnay.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post