Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Fading Dreams
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-23-2015, 11:17 PM

He’s done it! Steve Davids has done the impossible! He has defeated John Samuels! The referee wraps the championship belt around his waist and lifts his arm up into the air! No one can believe it.

Then blackness.

Nothing but a long sleep. Several hours of nothingness, until I awaken.

“Ah,” it was just a dream. The mind can be the cruellest of places. I smiled though, I knew that I COULD beat John Samuels. There was a point in my career where he completely excelled and I was still left in mere mediocrity. Now though, it really feels like I am where I belong… The top.

The beauty of being against one of the best superstars to date, is that there is no pressure on me to win from the fans. There is pressure though, because as I told John, I NEED to win this. Or I have nothing left.

I groggily walked over to the sink and splashed cold water on my face to wake me up. It was as I looked up into the mirror that I saw a note… This can’t be good.

It read:

‘Steve, I know you managed to get your championship back…’

I looked around immediately to see my Championship belt still dangling at the end of my bed.

‘This time though, I didn’t take your championship. I took one of the only people you have left in this world. You have until 9PM tonight to find out where I am or Ricky Desmond gets a bullet through that pretty little face of his… Your first clue is an obvious one. Head to where you cut your last promo for you match with John Samuels. Oh and be sure to check everywhere. Look HIGH and low.’

Why was high written in capital letters?

“FUCKING GOD DAMN IT!” I swung the mirror around and smashed it against the wall, shattering it into a thousand pieces.

It’s a good thing that I am not superstitious.

“RICKY!” I roared.

Tom came scurrying in. He wore his most irritating pink sweater and light green chinos with boat shoes.

“HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT QUEER!” I screamed in his face before shoving him out of the way.

“Ricky isn’t here Steve!”

“Read the note cock breath!”

And so he did.

“Holy fuck. Where did you cut your last promo in the end?”

“Just make me a bacon sandwich and get the fucking car running you useless cunt. I’m taking a quick shower,” I said, surprisingly calmly.

As I turned the shower on, I got in straight away despite it being ice cold.

“Why?” I asked myself whilst ripping out a part of my hair. “Why do my enemies choose to taunt me at the most inconvenient of times? Why do people hold grudges? AND WHY, do people choose to attack my friends and family rather than me?”

I sat in the shower for a moment.

“Not now!” I rallied myself to man up and get on with it. I suited up and headed for the door, grabbing my bacon sandwich on the way.

“To the cemetery!” I bellowed, as Tom rushed off in his BMW.

As we arrived, there she stood. The muted angel who refused to speak the last time we were there.

There was nothing stopping me from simply taking her with me.

She wore a short white dress and grinned as she saw me. I expected her to mutter the most dazzling, rhythmic words, but instead she simply handed me a note and winked. She got into the back of the car, I looked back at her, puzzled, but didn’t bother asking why she was coming with us.

‘If you touch her, Ricky will be dead in a second. She will lead you to where I am.’

So we set off again, and I kept looking at her fantastic jaw bones and smile in the wing mirror. She continued to point Tom in directions. It was almost 4PM already and we were not even at our next destination, which was extremely worrying.

Out of nowhere, the clouds begun to open and rain begun to powerfully fall from the skies.

We stopped outside an internet cafe and I knew that this extremely tedious journey was not over.

She stepped out of the car and sat next to a computer screen. Gesturing politely, she offered me a seat in front of the computer and placed some headphones on my head. Gazing into her eyes, they glistened as she smiled ever so slightly.

There was chemistry there. Even though we have never even had a conversation, I felt like I knew her my entire life.

As soon as I put the headphones on, she put her hand on the mouse, her arm glancing past me ever so slightly. She clicked and a video message appeared almost immediately.

Ricky in a chair, gagged and handcuffed appeared. He was silent because blood oozed from his mouth. A tear begun to trickle down my face. Tom walked in and he filled with rage.

“WHERE AS HE!?” I screamed, ignoring the two other people in the cafe.

Tom grabbed Livvy by the shirt.

“Where is Ricky Desmond?” He whispered to her with evil planted on his face.

“Remember the rules, Steve. No harm can be done to Livvy, or Ricky will die.” I could not harm her anyway. Just look at her.

“So help me god if you don’t tell me where he is right now, I will not be able to control my actions. Tom, sit the fuck down!” Tom obeyed immediately but he was still red with fury like a globe of fire.

“You are a fool Steve. Have you not noticed where I am yet?” He smiled, and moved Ricky out of the way.

“Oh no.”

“He’s on top of the fucking hotel we’re staying in!”

“He’s been there all along!?” Tom shouted at Livvy.

“Get the car running, and let her come with us.”

Why couldn’t I find it in myself to be angry at her?

We got back into the car, and I suddenly started to feel unwarranted guilt. I had done nothing wrong.

Then it clicked. I turned back and gazed at Livvy one final time, when suddenly he face morphed into Lacey’s. I couldn’t, could I?

I shook myself out of it. 8.45PM, we pulled up outside of the hotel. I sprinted up the stairs, Tom tried to scurry behind. I arrived at the top, and Livvy was already there.

“What the? How did you?”

She merely pointed behind me. There was a fucking elevator… obviously.

“I am here Michael. Now tell me, what do you want?”

“Oh that’s simple, I want the championship wrapped around your waist,” he pointed at it and smiled smugly.

I looked down at it, and took it off of my waist. I clutched it to my chest, but then looked at Ricky, who was out cold.

Tom managed to climb to the top of the stairs at long last. I turned to him, for answers.

He simply nodded sadly. I slowly edged towards Michael, rather unwillingly.

Michael clicked his fingers though, and Livvy was the one who took the championship from me. He was smarter than I first thought, that’s for sure.

“You know Michael, the XWF are simply going to remake that championship for the winner of me vs Samuels this weekend,” I explained, rather foolishly.

“Oh I know Steve, and that’s why I have no intention of letting Ricky go free just yet.”

He begun to unwrap his scarf to show the worst of the burns I had given him as a child. Scars strangled his neck like a noose. Only these scars caused constant misery, they did not put him out of his.

Michael had set up some logs behind him. He moved aside to show them, covered in petrol. He took a match out and lit it before flinging it onto the logs that became a destructive demon within seconds. A rhythmic harmony of ominous warriors echoed behind me, urging me to take a leap towards Michael and throw him off of this roof. Yet I knew I could not murder another man.

I could not be protected by my brain anymore.

I strolled towards the flames, and Michael begun to laugh uncontrollably.

The fire had always fucking tortured me.

Having your skin turned into crisp was terrifying for even the bravest of men.

“NO!” Ricky roared as he awoke. He had managed to move the gag so that it was just strapped around his chin. “I am so sick of your shit Michael. You can fight one of us, that’s how we will decide all of this, because I am sick to death of you constantly jumping us. It’s impossible to have a constant watch over you as well as the XWF locker room. This ends, here, tonight! So take your pick. We’re done.”

Michael smiled.

“So any of you?”

Ricky nodded.

“N…”

“HIM!”

Michael threw me to the side and held a gun up to Ricky’s head. I want to fight him!

He pointed at Tom, who removed his spectacles immediately.

Tom begun to move forward.

“You know for a fact I didn’t mean him!”

“You said any of you, I have made my pick so shut your mouth. I doubt you want anymore blood stains on that lovely suit of yours,”

He handed Livvy the gun and she held the gun to Ricky’s head.

I was helpless.

Isolated.

“You move a step forward Steve, she will put a bullet through this cunt’s head, do you understand?”

Ricky sat calmly though. His eyes were fixed on Michael. The flames burning behind him were not as fierce as the flames in his eyes.

“If I win, then you will burn and Ricky WILL die. If you win, this all ends.”

Michael turned and Tom planted him with a left hook that dropped Michael to one knee.

He couldn’t believe it. He responded with a swift jab to the gut, that made Tom hold his frail stomach.

They begun to duck and throw punches, but Michael was too powerful. He knocked Tom to the ground and Michael put his foot on Tom’s jaw.

“Enough!!!!” Livvy screamed as Tom’s eyes closed and blood begun to ooze from his mouth.

Michael kicked Tom again, this time in the ribs though.

“ENOUGH!!!!!!” She screamed again before firing a bullet into the sky and then aiming it at Michael.

She could speak.

She flung the gun towards Michael.

We had lost.

Tom struggled to his feet.

Michael begun to laugh, and he picked up the gun and aimed at Ricky’s head.

“No!” Livvy stood right in front of Ricky, blocking the shot.

“Move aside Livvy, or I will put a bullet straight through your head as well,” eventually she moved aside, out of fear.

He then lifted his arm up and went to fire at Ricky.

“NO!” Tom screeched as he leapt, and grabbed Michael by the arm.

The bullet went straight through Tom’s chest.

Ricky blinked, and stared.

Tom dropped to the ground and blood begun to ooze through that pink sweater that I had previously hated.

I dropped to my knees.

Livvy begun to cry.

“Enough!” She shouted for the final time, “let it end!”

Livvy pulled me to my feet and cradled me.

She released Ricky from the handcuffs. Michael was in shock. He could not believe he had murdered someone, but he also could not believe that Livvy had clearly abandoned him.

Ricky just strolled up to Michael, with blood and tears streaming down his face and he lamped Michael, dropping him to the ground.

Michael scurried away.

“This is far from over.”

“You’re damn right. I said with vile and venom.

I grasped my Championship and clutched it against my chest. I grabbed Livvy and clutched her against me as well. She went quiet again with a sad smile on her face and a tear rolling down her face.

Ricky was in tatters, screaming as sirens could be heard. Ambulances came rushing to Tom but we all knew it was far too late.

Fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post