Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Hello Corvus.I'd like to speak with you.
Herod Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-23-2015, 07:17 AM

CorvussssssThe words escape with with a swift hiss.

Corvus. Corvus. Corvus. Corvus. Corvus. Corvus. Corvus.Corvus.Corvus.Corvus.

“Hello Corvus, how are we today?
“Good I trust. Superb, in fact.”
“I postulate, could you spare me a moment to talk about our lord and saviour, the higher power?”
“I jest.”
“Surely you are aware that we are scheduled for a bout of fisticuffs. As the great Aristotle once said, religion holds no quarter in the game of bloodshed.”
“He never said that. I just make things up as I go. It sounded very Aristotle-y though, no?”

CORVUS ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?

"Corvus please forgive me. I tend to get a little worked up sometimes. The doctor said I have a classic case of Skitza-Skatza-Schizo--You know, I couldn't quite make out the rest of the word because the dear doctor did make the most curious gurgling sound as I drove a pair of scissors into his trachea. No matter, there are many more doctors."

"And many more scissors."

Snap. Snap."Corvus pay attention please. We haven't all day to sit and trade verbal barbs so it would be greatly appreciated it if you stayed focus here because this next part is SO very important:"

"I do not hate you, Corvus. No not at all."
"As a matter of fact, I feel like we could be kindred spirits."
"Silent. Deadly. Mysterious."
"We're a whole lot alike, wouldn't you say my dear Corvus?"
"Why, I can envision it now! We would be the bestest of friends!
"Skipping through a park on the brightest of sunny days."
"The smell of spring flowers ripe with morning dew brilliantly tickles our senses."
"Passing by the local snow cone venders as they peddle their tasty wares to the scores of children enjoying this absolute gift from Mother Nature."

"OH MY HIGHER POWER, COULD WE STOP FOR SNOW CONES!? PLEASE CORVUS!? PRETTY PLEASE WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP!?"

"I do love a good snow cone."
"We could split one, yes?"
"Oh continuing our stroll through the park with a delicious souvenir would just be marvelous."
"We could stop and admiring the elderly by the pond, feeding the waterfowl with breadcrumbs and big, bright smiles on their faces."

"And then we could disembowel them."

"Oh how much fun! I can picture the delight in your eyes as you slice through organs and viscera of these fine folk. Make sure you make your way up to the aorta, I hear that's where all the best blood comes from. I can show you if it's your first time, it's quite simple."
"Wouldn't it be so exciting!?"
"But alas, my dear would-be friend."

"It just cannot happen."

"Like star crossed lovers, or some equally queer analogy, we just would never will happen."
"Perhaps it would be my jealousy over your prolonged browsing at the cosmetics counter."
"Perhaps you wouldn't appreciate my daily gifts of severed tongues and eyeballs strung together to make, in my humble opinion, quite fetching necklaces."

"But more likely, it is because you have chosen to ally yourself with a group of ruffians that so boldly oppose my brethren in The Asylum."

"Alas, I am a Capulet and you a Montague."

"Corveo, O Corveo, wherefore art thou Corveo?"

"What do you think Corvus? Do I have a career on stage and screen? My mother, God damn her soul, used to tell me that I had the most exquisite singing voice. Some days I regret removing her head."

"Most days I do not."

"But back to the point, shall we?"

"Why Corvus? Why?"
"What have we done to you to make you hate us so?"
"It's as if you all joined up because your careers had no purpose, so you took aim at the one thing that is right and is pure in this world."
"I am not the antagonist in this story, you are."
"And it pains me so."
"So much promise. So much potential. Thrown away for some misguided nobility."
"Why let the infantile minds of Gator and Justin Sane plague you with these foolish notions."

"The Asylum is nothing to fear. We are to be embraced. We are to be loved. Cherished."
"I'll make you see that, Corvus. I will. I will. I promise you that I will make you see it."

"Because I still do not hate you."

"Corvus"

"I do not want you to feel the wrath that your merry posse of misguided simpletons have incurred."
"You're better than that."
"You don't deserve what the others do."
"I don't want to put you through that."

"But I will if I must."

"In a day and age where common sense take a backseat to arrogance and bravado, I do not see it unlikely that you will not see things my way."
"No worries, dear friend, I have planned for this."
"I know what to do."

"I must destroy you and build you anew."

"Not unlike the transformation that my brother recently underwent."
"Which you so rudely mocked."
"But we all make mistakes. I'll be sure to correct that in the rebuilding process."

"Think about all the fun we could have!"
"Brother Corvus, The Mute."
"Oh you would fit in so well, I'd make absolute sure of it."

"But first we must attend to that rather nasty business of BLOODSHED"

"Corvus I do apologize for what must happen to show you the error of your ways. I know you must dread the thought of what is going to occur to you once we meet in the center of the ring at Turning Point. In many ways, I dread it just as much. I know just how alike we are, CORVUS, and I know just how capable I am of going off into a

deep.

dark.

place.

And it does frighten me. I know that with the snap of bone, the puncturing of an organ, the slashing of an arterie... that you will no longer serve a purpose.

Your worth will be extinguished.

You will be nothing more than a rotting carcass, a memory of potential so sadly lost over ideals so foolishly gained.

I'm terrified, friend. I don't want to do this to you, but we both know that I must. Brother Tank knows that I must. The Asylum knows that I must. Defiance, although criminally wrong in all other matters, knows that I must.

So as a sign of respect, I'm going to bring you to the depths of despair. I'm going to make you bear witness to the eternal hellfires that rage within my mind ceaselessly. I'm going to break your body. I'm going to torture soul. I'm going to crush your spirit. I'm going to extinguish your will. And then, and only then, can you truly become the monster that you so clearly wish you would be. No longer just a muted fool hiding behind a disguise. A weapon of pure destruction, whose likeness will forever haunt the very core of all those who dare to oppose you. You will become the Asylum's greatest weapon. And the Defiance's biggest nightmare. And together, we will usher in an era of darkness and despair unlike anything that has ever been witnessed.

I do not hate you Corvus.

Therefore, for just this one night

I must hate you."
Edit Hate Post Like Post