Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
A pest and the Child
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2015, 10:24 PM

The Pest leaves his hotel room. The body of the Captive chained to the bed. Dried blood. Stained sheets. False identities. The Hotel management will be seeking one Theodore Jones, such a man did not stay in the hotel last night. Should the authorities seek full investigation into the going ons of the room, they shall proceed to go after one Steven Sayors, the only man who can accurately point the figure of culpability at the Pest, but not before pointing the finger at himself for the sexual assault of the chained girl, as well. His skin flakes shall be found inside of her vagina as well.

A street. His home for now. The Pest moves, in silence. People pass by as if there was nothing wrong in their world. Why should they take notice of the man in the Dildo Crown? He is not a man they know, and his crimes remain a mystery. An Ambulance. Sirens. They discovered the body. An investigation. Fear. Children this young dying is preventable. But young children dying tied to a bed and sexually abused? That is monstrous. A Monster is on the loose, so the reports will scream. Two bodies. Two days. Two girls. Protection. Fathers buy guns. Daughters stay inside. A Pest creeps. Windows do not stop the Monster. The Monster will break into houses. He will steal your daughters from their beds. The news reports will scream this. Newscasters will beg you to bar your door and windows. Fear Tactics are easily predicted. One last body, and the news will go into full scale war on the unknown. This is the Pest's greatest victory. With a single push, and a single slice, he has delved this city into fear and chaos. A Pest and his Victory.

An alley, A ghost. Barbie is standing in the middle of the alley, alone and unhurt. A Pest cuts down to Alley to be with her. His arms attempt to hold her, but she vanishes. Reappears. Outside of his arms. She looks at him. Speaks. No words. No sounds. She tries again. Words this time. Sounds. Vibrations.

Barbie:What are you doing?

Pest:I saw you. I came to you.

Barbie:With the girls. What are you doing with the girls?

Pest:Pleasing myself, and leaving the corpses when I finish.

Barbie:But why?

Pest:It is what I have always done. What I will continue to do. Because it suits me.

Barbie:This last one was just a little girl, James.

Pest:Yes. She was. She was quite pleasurable. The feeling of youth, that fear still in her eyes. She reminded me of you. Just not as enjoyable.

Barbie:Is that why you killed her?

Pest:No.

Barbie:Then why?

Pest:Her usefulness was soon upon its end, and I felt her last act of necessity would be to send a message to Doctor D'Ville.

Barbie:So, what? D'Ville cuts a scathing promo, and little girls die? Are you that much of a child?

Pest:No. I chose to end her life to show him how little I care for Human Life. To show him that his life, his accomplishments, mean nothing to me. I do not care that he won the Xtreme Title, I do not care that he is the current King. I do not care about any of that. What I care about is facing him in the ring. I care that he give his all, and it appears I have awoken a beast. He has not spoken this much leading to a match in quite some time. Perhaps I do have him worried. Perhaps he was correct in hiding for the month since winning the title. Perhaps he can make whatever assessment he chooses about how short my reign as a Tag Champion with Jack was, because at the end of the day I actually defended my title against a real competitor. I did not hide. I could justify my loss at the ends of Theodore and John Samuels by claiming Theodore attempted to, and perhaps succeeded in, bribe my partner to throw the match. I could point out how I was not pinned, and blame the fall on Jack, but neither of those will matter because I defended the belts. I did not need forced into a match, I leapt at the chance to prove to the world that I was capable of making Jack into more than he was.

Barbie:So, you kill the girl to send him a message? Did it work?

Pest:Apparently not. The Doctor is still the same babbling man he was yesterday. He still does not understand the faults in his logic. He believes that by him not actively seeking competition he is being a wise champion, and yet, he was doing the opposite. He had retreated into his castle, and sealed the doors shut. He had chose to hide and watch the events from his television set, but then he shifts the blame to the General Managers. Because he was not booked in a match without his consent, despite them placing that clause in his contract. He, of course, fails to realize that the act happens rarely. It is of course not his fault he is a bad champion, but the managers' fault. Deflection. Oh, how I love that particular tool. Deflection and Justification. Both fraudulent.

Barbie:So, more children must die? Is that what's happening now?

Pest:No. He must be incapable of getting the message. He did misunderstand the message about the Xtreme title. He believes that the Xtreme title used to grant a European shot, and not a Briefcase, which was not what I had said to Steven. It used to be the European, and after six weeks, a case. But, that was after I vanished into the night. When I held the title, it did not bring any rewards, as I had mentioned previously. I had high hopes for the Doctor's intelligence, but his inability to understand me is removing those hopes. The Doctor, should we truly be allowed to call him that, is simply a fool masquerading as the wise man. I did not notice this sooner, but now it becomes very apparent. It is heart wrenching to imagine a man I had considered to be so genuinely skilled and reliable being found to be nothing more than the Great Wizard of Oz. Do you know how that tale turned out, Barbie?

Barbie:Yes, I do. Dorothy removed the veil, and the wizard turned out to be a fake.

Pest:Good girl. Yes, he was revealed to be a fake, just as the Doctor will be revealed to be a fake. Although, one could argue that I am a fake, for the disguise I wear, and the mantles I assume, but the difference between us is simple. When it comes down to it, I do not hide. I do not run. I allow the fight to happen, and I unveil the Monster beneath. Yes, I do wear the mask, and that is because I do not believe they are ready to see the face of the man beneath this guise. I do not believe the XWF is ready to see who exactly it is they have grown to despise. The Monster beneath the mask. The face to match the voice that haunts the dreams of the weak. Yes, Doctor, I admit, I do prey on the weak. It is part of my desire to remove them. Should they be able to stand up to me, and not run away, then they shall be allowed to stay. Should they fail to live up to my small standards, then they deserve to be removed. I do not ask a lot, Doctor, but you are no longer meeting my standards. Perhaps it is time you take your leave. We would hardly notice. You have been in hiding for far too long. Perhaps you know your days as the champion are coming to a close.

Barbie:Have you allowed The Doctor to enter your mind, now? Is that what's happening?

Pest:Perhaps. But perhaps I am just angry because of the lack of quality in the girls I have chosen since you. Perhaps no one will ever take your place. I think I need a vacation.

Barbie:Take a vacation, and do what? Hide out from challengers the same D'Ville?

Pest:No. Just stop with the girls for a while. Get my head back clear, maybe I can find someone worthy of replacing you. If such a creature exists.

Barbie:She doesn't. At least not in your mind. Or, did you convince yourself that I'm real? That you're not just seeing things, and speaking to yourself?

The Pest looks out, and sees for the first time that he is alone in the Alley. No one is around him. A Pest is standing alone in an Alley, as it begins to drizzle. A boy comes up to face the Monster. A boy speaks. Slowly. Words. Forming. Fear in his voice. Or the cracking of youth.

Boy:You ok, Mister? You're talking to yourself.

The Pest turns to face the boy. He is young. Ten. Too old to still believe in Monsters under his bed. Too old to fear the Dark. But too young to realize that Monsters walk the earth. Monsters disguised as men. Men like the one standing before the boy. Fear. Something inside the boy tells him to be afraid, but he cannot fathom why. He also struggles to find the reason for the man to be standing there wearing a Crown of those things. The things he is too young to identify, except that they look like wieners. The Pest cocks his head and looks at the boy again. Words come to the Monster like fire from the mouth of the Beast. Words that send shivers down the boy's spine, and yet, fill him with the heat of udder fear.

Pest:I am perfectly fine, boy. What is your name?

Boy:Aaron.

The Pest moves towards Aaron, a chuckle. A hand on the shoulder. More shudders.

Pest:Well, Aaron, how old are you?

Aaron:Ten

Another chuckle. More shudders.

Pest:The perfect age. The age I was when it happened to me.

The Pest places his hand on the boy's trachea, and the boy goes down. He awakens in a basement. Movement restricted. Tied. Bound. Chair. The Boy is trapped in a chair. Head swivels. Nothing. Darkness. Eyes peering at the boy.

[Image: FqIlfCm.png]

Pest:I have removed the mask, and the crown, Aaron. The mask will come back until I'm ready for others to see the monster. But for now, only you will. You see, I am a Monster, I am the God of Emptiness. There is nothing to me, not a soul, not a heart, not anything. Nothing, except, my unquenchable thirsts. I thirst for pain and pleasure. I have tried many things to fill these. I have hurt a lot of people. Mostly young women. I suppose it is an attempt to hurt the one who did this to me, but that is not here nor there. What is here, and now, is that I am going to make you just like me.

The words hang in the air like a ghost. The ghost of innocence perhaps.

Just like me.