Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Dying is Easy
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-21-2015, 09:41 PM

"Living is what scares me. Dying is easy."

― Charles Manson

[Image: gttO4ZK.jpg]

The EX-Detective sits in the emergency waiting room at the Rose Medical Center in Denver, Colorado. He sits alone with his arms folded across his lap leaning forward. He stares at the different trails of colored dots lined up on the floor, each color taking you to a different wing.

The pain in his stomach spread throughout his entire body. He's been in agony for days with every waking minute a struggle. Always with an agenda, the Doctor appeared once again and brought the EX-Detective to Denver, Colorado.

It was actually the EX-Detective brought the Doctor to Denver.

It was about twenty days ago when the EX-Detective began feeling slightly "off". He's been having the nightmares for years, but since that day they've seemed more and more vivid. More and more real. The dream of the bar lingers in his mind in his bank of memories. He remembers every detail. The smell. The stain on the bar near where we was sitting. Even the little mole just above the bar maid's waist line. He thinks to himself over and over again whether it was a dream or not. Everything is so hazy to him these days that he can't really decipher between fantasy and reality much anymore.

He coughs and wheezes into his hand and looks up to the small LED sign above the registration desk. He looks at the ticket he's holding, it's covered in blood and he needs to wipe it away with his thumb. The number on his ticket doesn't match the number on the LED display.

Two more to go.

The EX-Detective looks around the room and sees no one else there waiting with him. He stands up and begins to walk towards the registration desk. It seems miles away as he places one foot slowly in front of the other one. The light in in his eyes seems to pulse along side his heart beat. From light to dark. From light to dark. The desk is actually in it's own separate room away from the waiting room. Patients can get help through a window that opens up to a nurse behind the desk. He reaches the window and rests his face against it for a moment.

From light to dark.

The nurse reaches up and pounds three times on the window. Startled the EX-Detective jumps back and tries to focus. She points to the small sign on the window.

"No knocking on window. No waiting by window. After registration take a number from your right and take a seat. Approach the window once your number is called."

He looks down at the nurse who is still pointing to the little sign. She had a stern look on her face before she looked away and went back to her work. The EX-Detective walks to his seat and sits back down.

The Doctor walks a sidewalk along Hale Parkway in downtown Denver. The weather called for beautiful blue skies earlier today, but unfortunately, Denver has been plagued with a thick blanket of dark clouds.

The clouds give the illusion that it's evening, even during the middle of the afternoon. The dark city sits still.

Hello, my friends.

Here we are marching ever closer to Turning Point. The third XWF Pay-Per-View that the Doctor will be joining you all for. I think I've got quite a lot going on for me thus far, don't you?

I am King.

I am X-Treme Champion.

Now, I am a 24/7 briefcase holder.

How I love the big XWF events. Relentless, where I made my debut. War Games, where I led Team Victory Forever to a one sided victory. Turning Point, where the Doctor will defeat Mister WGWF and, once again, retain his XWF X-Treme Title. Do you understand why I chose to face you at Turning Point, Mister Pest? Apparently, you don't. You're reading too much into the big picture here. I never feared losing my chances at a case. I honestly, as previously stated, just thought of you as an excellent opponent for an event such as this.

I didn't chose to sit in the shadows for six weeks during my title reign.

I didn't chose not to defend my title during my reign.

I simply chose to stay quiet. What kind of champion begs for challengers? Stupid ones? I've faced plenty from the top teir here before taking the title from Mastermind. If someone wanted to face me in December, they should've asked. Otherwise, why would I be stupid enough to jeopardize myself and the title, Mister Pest?

You know what? I'm just as curious as you are actually. Why wasn't I defending the X-Treme title week in and week out, event after event? I never once stated I wanted out of the event and according to my Warfare contract, remaining silent means you'll still have the chance of being booked. So if you should be disappointed in anyone, it should be the GMs of Warfare, Mister Pest.

And who are you to tell me how to be a champion? You sit an besmirch my on going reign as champion, yet, as I mentioned the other day, you weren't a very successful Tag Team Champion. And if you are who a few XWF'r's think you are, you're not a very good X-Treme Champion neither. Let me clarify something.

I think I'm going to have to clarify a few things here actually. It's apparent to me that you don't recognize when the Doctor is being hypothetical.

For example.

I recognized these rumors of you being someone from XWF past as accusations from other XWF competitors. Whether you actually are who they say you are, doesn't matter, Mister Pest. And thank you for the irrelevant history lesson as well. I had no idea that the X-Treme Title warranted the champion with a European Title match before it rewarded a 24/7 briefcase. Interesting fact.

Riddle me this. Were you part of the XWF during this time? I'd hate to mess up the facts again, you know. But, hypothetically, if you were the X-Treme Champion sixteen times, where are your sixteen European Titles then? Perhaps I'm missing more facts again, so you're just going to have to clue me in if I did. Of course, I'm missing important details like who beat you for the titles, how long your little reigns were... ... I'm not trying to upset you or make you angry with me. I'm simply stating that these, perhaps, "fake" accolades you speak of don't matter. They're not impressive.

The Doctor approaches several large, beautifully built brick buildings. He stands in the center of the large sidewalk that leads up to the main building and stares at it for a moment smiling.

It seems to me you spent a lot of time correcting me there. I admit, I'm not very knowledgeable in regards to the relationship between you and your former partner. The "hitman" thing. Is that going over pretty well here now? It seems like the thing a few guys do when they're looking to be making some extra x cash. I know Morbid Angel recently offered his services to the XWF. I'm still waiting for him to fulfill my request... So maybe he was just blowing smoke. Either way, it was a small price to have a chance to see that massive steroid-humping freak spit in the face of Peter Gilmour. You Pest? I wouldn't think of you as someone I'd pay to get something done. I wouldn't pay you to walk my dog. For Jack to come to you and pay you xbux to partner with him, basically proves to me everything I ever thought of the gentleman Jack. Thank you for correcting me.

I think I'm fully informed and up to date on everything now..

I thought I was pretty clear on your goals before all of this, Mister Pest. When we spoke those few months ago and we compared them, you asked for the Doctor's assistance in a way. Or, more accurately, an offer to assist each other, I suppose. But, as you know, our goals are quite different. As you try to remove the filth from the XWF, this fine organization, I attempt to cure it. Filth? I see no filth. I see patients in need of the Doctor's expertise. Which is why I'm here. You and I, we are not alike. Can we be friends? Certainly. I can't think of one person in this company that isn't my friend. Will I request your services if I choose to cash in my briefcase? Unlikely. Like I said, you're not the type I'd rely on getting something done. I've done quite well hiding behind the curtain though, correct? Just as you've done hiding behind that mask of yours. Secret identities are a bit overrated anymore, if you ask me. Whoever it is behind your mask, whether he's someone of past recognition or not, it doesn't matter to half of us here in the XWF. It's a new age, Mister Pest. A new age with new faces, new titles, and much more history to be made. As we've turned the page on a new year, a new chapter will be written here in the XWF. I will lead the pack in writing this chapter. It all starts with you.

The Doctor takes one last, large puff from his cigar before he enters the hospital.

The EX-Detective finally has a matching number as the LED sign finally changes over. He rises up and stumbles over to the counter where the nurse shoo'd him away once before. He stands impatiently in front of the window until she opens it.

"You have an emergency?"

He can barely hold himself up.

"I think... I'm dying."

The nurse looks over her glasses at the EX-Detective and frowns a bit.

"What did you take and how much?"

"What?"

"If you're overdosing, I'll need to know what you took and how much."

The EX-Detective nearly falls to the floor.

"I didn't take anything.... I -- I just feel extremely ill... I barely made it here."

The nurse watches him sway back and forth. She reaches down to the phone and presses three numbers.

"Yeah... Yeah.... Mhm."

The nurse speaks through the receiver to someone on the other line. The EX-Detective hopes it's someone from the emergency wing.

"Yeah, he can barely hold himself up. Okay. Thank-you. Bye-now."

The nurse hangs up the phone and looks back at the EX-Detective.

"Someone will be here to get you shortly, okay? Have a seat."

The EX-Detective slowly stumbles backwards and manages to land back into his seat. He waits a few minutes and another nurse comes from around the corner pushing a wheelchair.

"Hi. Are you feeling alright."

He neglects to answer her as he lifts himself from one seat to the other. She pushes him down the hallway into large room with what looks like several cubicles lined up throughout it. She pushes him into one of the cubicles and helps him to the bed.

"Someone will be in to see you shortly."

The EX-Detective sighs and lays back on the bed as the nurse pulls the curtain closed and leaves him. He lays there for a few minutes and hears people talking in a cubicle next to his. A woman is shouting for a glass of water in the one across from him. Echoing through the halls are more chatter and discussions. He closes his eyes and tries to rest a bit while waiting for his next nurse to arrive.

Hello, Trevor.

The EX-Detective nearly jumps out of the bed hearing a voice right next to him. He opens his eyes and sees the Doctor sitting comfortably, smoking a cigar right next to him.

"Doc, I need help, Doc."

I can help. What is it you need, Trevor?

"Help. I need help."

A nurse peaks in through the curtain at the EX-Detective.

"Hey there, the nurse will be right with you, okay?"

TBC

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post