Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
The Dimallisher Is Garbage RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-20-2015, 04:00 PM

You may have been trained by Goldberg but that means shit to me. I was trained by Steven Seagal. Seagal is greater than Goldberg. I can handle myself in a fight and this is what it truly is. It's a fight, Dim. I am gonna hurt you badly. You can talk all the shit you want because you don't intimidate me whatsoever. There is no fear in these eyes.

I have fought worse people then you. You are a piece of garbage, bro. You soft as my dick is when I see that hideous girl of yours. You are the one with half the brain calling me a . Hah! Don't even get me started. You are the , bitch. Not me. Last I checked, You are facing a former World and X-Treme Champion in me.

People like you are what's wrong with this business. You aren't taking my spot without a fight and you can bet on that. I have bled countless times for this business and will continue to do so. I have the passion you wish you had but you don't. I have the fight you wish you had. I have had doors slammed in my face but I kept my foot in the doorway preventing the door from shutting. I have proved myself to everyone and you will all see what the fan's see in me. A guy that has sacrificed his body for the love of the business. The fans continue chanting my name. I may fall down a lot in the ring but each time the fans chant my name, I find a way to get back up. I am 30 going on 31 and some days, I feel like I am 50 but I can still kick your ass.

You say I should have shot myself in the head the day of the Boston Marathon. How stupid are you? You are gonna see what greatness truly is. I may not be the strongest or the biggest but I got the heart of a lion and I will take you down to hell with me, Dim. You dumb motherfucker. See you in the ring and when I lock on the Green Dream, It will be all over.

Now onto my good ol' buddy, Gilmour. I use that in sarcasm in case you don't get that, Gilly. You seem to not understand when I said I respect you as a competitor which means I respect you as a wrestler but as a person, I hate you. You have traveled the road and stuck it out while I have come and gone over the years. The fans keep motivating me to come back so I do. Doesn't mean I am wrestling more than a match or two a month. It just means I am here. You may have beaten me once or twice before but remember this, times change. You say I am not the same person I was years ago when I was world champion. You are right. I am a different beast than you have ever faced before. I am here to make an impact and that is exactly what I am gonna do. We are part of a dying breed, Gilly. The last two remaining people of the Jon Brown era. The greatest era the XWF has ever seen. Without Jon Brown, There would be no Barney Green and I ain't ashamed to admit that. He saw potential in me and it made me want to improve as a wrestler.

Get ready, Gilmour. I'm coming for you. If there is one thing I have learned in this business is it's all about making money. You can talk about my Boston Bruins all you want but last I checked, We won the Stanley Cup in 2011. When's the last time the New York Rangers have done that? Huh? Got nothing to say? That's what I thought. Later.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post