Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
The Champ
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-21-2015, 04:44 PM

*Gator talks over footage of the Relentless pay per view, the TV Triple threat match, with himself, Socrates and Steve Davids*

GATOR: "Same situation. Todd! Hold the damn thing steady."

T: "Sorry."

GATOR: "Anyway let's get this show on the road. First, Mazzy. Sorry about your mum. I didn't know about that, I just saw Iceman call you an orphan and decided to roll with it. First and last time I actually believe something coming out of that prick's mouth. But, I just need to intervene for a moment about your trash with Iceman and Knight. I noticed that on the XWF site, and dude, you spelled and wrong! I'm not sure I can take man seriously who fucks up simple words like that, I know everyone makes mistakes but come the fuck on dude! Your title for your promo? You fuck that up? Doing that shit makes me think you're going to mess up other simple things, like walking down the ramp, you gonna trip over your own shoelaces and land on that big head of yours? Fracture your skull as well as bruise your ego."

"You talk about getting facts straight, mister I thought this was a fatal four way. We, need to get our facts straight. Unlike you, who thinks he has a shot at any belt because he earned star of the month in a previous month. Haha, wrong again buddy. New rule, started with my good friend Justin Sane. I know, you and me, we don't get privileges like that but whatever. I don't need a briefcase to win any belt I want anyway. Just being voted star of the month was enough of a proud moment for me, didn't need a briefcase too. So, you're the one who needs to get your facts straight. I said the orphan shit as a joke, but you are consistently making mistakes. Which actually worries me, because I hate being the ring with dumb people who fuck up constantly. They make mistakes that could cost me. There ineptitude can make me look bad, and if there is something I truly hate, it's looking bad because some fucker can't keep up with me. So, go buy a dictionary, study it, pay more damn attention and maybe, just maybe, you can last more than one fucking second in that ring."

Mastahmeng Said:here is a Fifty Fifty Chance that I can beat him

GATOR: "No shit. Fifty, fifty. Win or lose. Those are some fucking good odds Mazzy. Nice to see you're showing a bit of humility though. No more, I am that damn good, I will win. Finally you're seeing there is a chance that this can go either way. Then you talk about how everyone is over confident and cocky. Not true. I'm not. I know, I may not seem it but I know when I could lose. My match with Vinnie, I could have lost, same with Morbid. I spoke my honest opinion to them, I stated that there was a chance but I refused to let that loss happen. Scully for example, he stated that he loses to the bigger names. That's not over confident and cocky, that is him being honest. I respect honesty. I am not over confident, I truly believe I can win this whole thing. I acknowledge that there is a chance of me losing, but I'm not going to let it fucking happen. Not to you, not to Iceman and certainly not to John. So, again. Get your fucking facts straight Mazzy, it makes you look like a moron."

"... You need to get better. Please. Improve, you can't beat me now. Fuck, I don't think you could ever beat me, not even on my worst day. But, that's the way the fucking cookie crumbles. So lame. But, it's nice to dream. Maybe, just fucking maybe. If you looked back at your promos, and you look at your opponents promos of that week and just think for a moment. What went wrong? Look at that match and ask yourself what did I do wrong? Have you done this? If the answer was yes, then you have reached your limit as a wrestler. This, this right here, is the best you will ever be. And your best isn't good enough. So, if you answered yes, then you're either a liar or a . Because if you looked at them as asked what went wrong? You obviously didn't learn anything."

Mazzy star Said: did not lose the X-Treme title the moment I pinned Evertrust to become Champion.

GATOR: "What about when you pinned Mystica for it and lost it in your first defense against Swagmire? Funny you didn't mention that. But congrats on your super tough defences against two nobodies and a fucking chair! Sure you broke a sweat against them. You know what your deal is Mazzy? The same as John's and Iceman's. You all do great against nobodies, but when it comes down to real competition you just can't get shit done. Sure, Iceman holds one victory over John Samuels, because he could run into the ring faster but look at what happens, Samuels kicked the shit out of Iceman several more times after that hiccup. Also, one more thing. You consider pinning Mystica and Trust for the title wins. You consider those wins. Actually fucking wins. Fuck, if we're going by that stupid fucking logic why don't you consider all your failed attempts losses? You did lose right? So that's another seventy losses added to your record. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. You won! My fucking ass you won, you piece of dog shit."

Master! Master! Master of the puppets, I'm pulling your strings Said:Gator, whether or not I can beat you is not the question

GATOR: "Yes it is. That's what you're doing in this match right? You want to win. What? You're going to push me to my limits and hope that one of the other stooges can take my fucking belt? Haha, what!? So, you want to tire me out? Pfft, your promos do a good job of making me sleepy, just show me one of them in the ring and I'll be ready to go to bed. You want my respect? You have it. Seriously, the first match we had together you earned my respect. I like the fact that you don't quit. But don't think for a minute that respect will make me go easy on you. I will still put you down verbally and beat you within an inch of your life physically, because that is what this business is all about. So, good to see you've taken your head out of your ass and finally realised this isn't going to end well for you. Because at Turning Point, I'm going to stick that fat head of yours back up your ass and kick you out of the arena, let you stroll arrogant and over confident into your next loss. Moving on."

Scales Knight Said: I'm horrible with names anyways.

GATOR: "I can tell. You're nickname gives it away. So why even try is what I want to know. Proving you are still as witty as Dane Cook, well done Johnny. You know bud, you don't pay attention do you? Did I say I chose what footage to use? No, I just sent the promo to the XWF production team, I didn't know they were going to put Godzilla over me talking. Which yes, is a great fucking Kaiju film. I don't know why they did it. Maybe because I spent time in Japan? Maybe it was to show how dominant and destructive I am. I don't know, but don't blame me for your fucking lack of attention. That's on you dumb bitch."

"... Yes, shouting that I pronounced a word wrong was very Dane Cook of me. Fuck you! I was proving how no one gives a shit. Some random asshole responded that he indeed did not give a shit. Thus proving my point. Sorry, would you like me to British it up guvner? Maybe I can join the ministry of silly walks, slam my silly foot up your arse. Claim that you're not a real Knight, you're a very naughty boy! And after all the damage I'm going to do to you at Turning Point you can reply with tis but a scratch. Maybe you can offer me a shrubbery before I break your NI! Fuck, I won't have to break your knees. You'll do that shit when you miss Knightfall for the hundredth time. You know Johnny, maybe you shouldn't piss off guys who kill in self defense. Never know what might happen."

"Haahahahaha. You're right, I don't care about you. Doesn't mean I don't pay attention. I do sometimes, I noticed a lot of others don't care either. You're saying shit like I can do so many things and you wouldn't take notice... Yup. Haha. Why should I? If you haven't done anything noteworthy so far, why would you do something noteworthy in the future? You follow a pattern John. You never really go outside your comfort zone, be that in the ring or with your trash talk. You just walk the guided line, I at least try and switch things up a bit. Try my best not to be stale. Keep coming up with new barbs. You? Shit, the newest thing you did was watch How To Train your Dragon and name a new move after it. But anything else? Generic trash talk, try to be funny but fail. A shit show compared to your serious trash talk which was unintentionally funny, for me anyway. But, no real change. You just tip toe around, trying to not say the dumb shit that didn't work last time but you're not smart enough to think of great new zingers. So you're just slowly running out of stuff to say to me, and you're backing yourself into this corner. Just the length of what you said to me is proof enough of that. Last time, you had a lot to say, this time, not so much. Not a great sign dude."

"Honestly, why are you even bothering with Iceman and Mazzy? You know that I'm going to run through them so why even focus on them? All this week you've been wasting energy on those two instead of focusing on the number one threat. That is a fucking move. And here I am, giving you advice you should have worked out on your own at the beginning of this week. Well done numb nuts. Please don't make me do any more work for you."

"Why don't you have any input on the booking? You're in Kirk's ear right? You can ask for a match and he'll do you a solid. I can do the same with Ozy when I go on Warfare, I want a match with someone, I can just ask Ozy and he will make it happen. I'm one hundred percent sure you can do the same. I didn't ask Ozy for this match, so I'm guessing you asked for it. Sure, you're saying this is dishonourable but you're a lying sniveling little bastard. I bet you specially requested this match, try and get the belt back to Team MacClay. Too bad it isn't going to fucking work. I thrive on challenges. The harder the match, the harder I work. And usually, the harder I work, the better the outcome for me. If Kirk didn't want to hear those two bitch and moan, why didn't he put them in another match? Why not a one on one for a contendership? Why do these two have to ruin our one on one? Ask Kirk about that. They don't deserve a title shot right? What the fuck have they done to earn one? You, I can understand, but those fuckers? They don't deserve a shot at my belt. Shit, maybe you can ask papa MacClay for another advantage in this match?Bring the entire Underground and try and kick the shit out of me. Do it! Because I will rip through every single one of them! And again, I fucking love a challenge. Then after I've beaten all of them, maybe I can take a shot at MacClay. Break his neck for taking my belt away from me in the first place."

"You know what, fuck you. Just plain and simple, fuck you. I couldn't care less at this point. Honestly. You talk about me thinking of poop a lot. Yeah, because I say the word I must love the bowel movement! Fucking love that logic John. This, this is what I'm talking about right here. Can you see why you bore me to tears? Can you see why I don't care about you? Why I think you're utter dog shit? It's this inane bullshit you spout every single time we face each other. Trying to prove a point without making any progress! You disappoint me. You let me down. I hate the fact that you are in the same company as me, because you tear down all the respect that the XWF holds. Yes, a company with rapists, pedophiles and fucking nutcases. You are the one that makes people lose respect for the XWF. Why you ask? Because at least the freaks and creeps are entertaining. You are a fucking piece of dry wall in this company. An interchangeable nobody. You want my respect? Too bad. You won't earn it unless you truly try and earn it. Because you are nothing to me. That's why I toss you aside, because you are nothing to me.... Just, just shut the fuck up. For once in your pathetic life. Shut the fuck up."

"... That felt good to say. Even though it's falling on deaf ears. That felt really good to say. You noticed that Madison used to be a huge deal back in the day, now he's fucking insane? Legend has it Shane used to be able to fuck up a few people too, maybe under a different moniker but that's just a rumour. Now he's a fucking lunatic. Seems like some of the best go batshit insane later on. I think that's already happening to me. Dealing with people like you is making me go crazy. Maybe I should start to fight people on my level instead of putting the undercards back in their places. Ha. Maybe when I finally get bored of the TV title, I can drop it and focus on people worth my time. Hand it to you maybe? Only way you'll get your hands around this belt while I'm still alive. And last and certainly least, let's talk about Iceman."

Iceman Said:[Image: Tumbleweed.gif]

GATOR: "Yeah that''s what I thought. Fuck you all, I hate you all for wasting my time. Suck a million dicks and good night."

F A D E 2 B L A C K

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post