Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Just Words (RP 2)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-19-2015, 07:04 PM

It is in the nature of this business that people, even those inferior to you, like Tri Bute is to me, will talk down to you. They will speak in cutting tones in order to build themselves up. They build themselves up to give themselves the incorrect notion, that they can defeat me. They build themselves up to their fans, if they have any. They build themselves up to their fans to give them the idea that maybe, just maybe, the match at Turning Point between myself and Tri Bute will not be a one sided affair. To give them the idea that Tri Bute might actually conquer the King of Darkness.

Right.

After all, being the King of Darkness is just a hat I wear, right? Right, Tri Bute? A hat I wear to portray myself as something in front of the XWF cameras that I'm really not in my personal life. Right, Tri Bute? Shall I go into this once more? I mean, I have been away for several months and many new faces of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation as well as some new fans may not exactly be familiar with my work. Rather than listing off to you all of the household names that I've defeated and rather than reiterate to all of you just what I have accomplished in terms of championship titles, I will say this one thing about Tri Bute. While he and I have no real personal feelings toward one another, the inevitable fact does remain that Tri Bute, on January twenty four, will forever be known as number forty-one.

Being the King of Darkness is not a nickname. Being the King of Darkness is not a monicker. It's not a slogan to sell t-shirts. I've never offered my name, my likeness, or anything about me to the merchandising representatives of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I'm not for sale. Being the King of Darkness is a way of life. It's something I've worked at every day of my life to become. I've dedicated my life to becoming the epitome of fear. Regardless of what some might say in a public forum in order to build up their false bravado, I've succeeded.

Throughout the world every single solitary person on this planet has fears. What's yours, dear viewer? Do you fear heights? Does your heart begin to race while crossing a high bridge? Or maybe even on the first climb of a roller coaster. Do you fear spiders? Those hairy-legged freaks of nature. Staring at you with all of their many eyes. Maybe just insects in general? Do you fear being confined in tight spaces like perhaps an elevator? Do you feel like your body is in a vice and you can hardly breathe? Do you fear confrontation? Would you stand up to that bully? Or would you take your beating?

Do you know what the single most common fear is? It strikes people of all ages. The young and the old. The sick and the healthy. It strikes both the mentally strong as well as the weak. Do you know what that fear is?

Darkness.

It's a fear of the unknown. What lurks just beyond the reach of the street lamps? What rests within the shadows waiting for the right opportunity to strike? What lies beneath your bed awaiting your inevitable sleep? What's beyond that door? You know the one. That one that's always slightly ajar. The one blasted with light on one side, only to open up to an unknown darkened universe on its reverse.

I am that unknown that you fear. For it is I, that lurks within the shadows. It is I, that lies just beyond the glow of the street lamps. It is I, that rests beyond that door with darkness on its side. As the song says, 'I'm the beast under your bed. In your closet. In your head. Exit light. Enter night.'

Tri Bute has made the mistake of signing on the dotted line to go into Turning Point and go one on one with most destructive force the XWF has ever seen. As if a typical one on one match wasn't bad enough, it has been ordered that we'll go at it inside Paul Heymans Chamber of Horrors. Say what you want about the fat bastard that runs Madness. That creation is nothing short of genius. Surrounded by cold, hard, unforgiving steel with weaponry becoming available at timed intervals.

Tri Bute has no idea what he's gotten himself into. See, I've been away for awhile. Being away from the ring has allowed my hate and allowed my anger to fester and to grow in intensity. On January twenty four, Tri Bute will be beaten from pillar to post. I will hurt him. I will make him bleed. I will feast upon his screams. At the end of it all, I will do what I most often do...

I.

Will.

Win.

Number Forty One, Tri Bute.
Edit Hate Post Like Post