Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
You guys are all wrong
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-19-2015, 01:12 PM

MASTERMIND'S YOUTH

Mastermind who is known in his Non Wrestling Life as 'M' was sitting at home watching television. He was 10 years old. He was an only child. His mother and father was out working. He had just got home from school one day and he was being looked after by the Au Pair. Her name was Kelly, and she had been hired by 'M's parents to in house Babysitter.

Suddenly 'M' heard the phone rang, Kelly picked it up quickly from the kitchen. 'M' thought nothing about it.

A minute later a worried looking Kelly walked into the room.

KELLY: "'M' please turn the television off, we need to go,"

"Where to?"

KELLY: "Your father wants me to take you to him."

"Why?"

Kelly walked over to the Television and turned it off.

KELLY: "Don't ask so many questions, now come on."

Kelly drove 'M' to the hospital, where his father was waiting for him in the waiting room.

"Hey Dad, why are we here in the hospital."

FATHER: "Have a seat please son."

'M' sat down on a chair in front of his father. His father knelt down.

FATHER: "Your mother has been in an accident, she wants to see you."

'M' looked at his father.

"Is she going to be okay?"

His father looked up at Kelly, then back at his son.

FATHER: "Don't ask questions, she just needs to see you. So please come with me."

His father stood up, and held out his hand. 'M' looked up at him, and then stood up, and grabbed his hand. His father led him to a room. They walked into the room, and 'M' saw his mother lying in a bed, looking very bruised, and bloodied, and with wires coming out of her. Machines were keeping her alive.

"That's my mum. Mum."

'M' let go of his father's hand and ran to the bed. His father tried to hold him back, but he got to his mother's hand and grabbed it.

"Mummy, are you okay Mummy?"

His Mother slowly opened her eyes.

MOTHER: "There's my boy."

"Are you going to be okay Mummy?"

MOTHER: "Now son, I need you to listen, are you listening?"

"Yes Mummy I'm listening."

MOTHER: "Mummy's not very well. Mummy wanted to see her darling little man. I want you to promise me something, can you do that sweet heart?""

'M' looked at his Mother with tears in his eyes.

"I promise you anything you want Mummy, just get better."

MOTHER: "I want you to listen to your father, and I want you to be there with him, and I want you to help your father out at all times. Can you do that for me honey?""

'M' looked at his father, then back at his mother.

"Yes Mummy. I'll be there for Daddy. So will you be, you just have to get better."

MOTHER: "Mummy loves you.""

His Mother then closed her eyes, and there was a loud beeping sound. 'M' knew what was going on, he had seen this on television.

"No Mummy don't die. No Mummy. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

THE NEXT FEW YEARS

As 'M' grew there was something about his Mother dieing that he couldn't take, and so he began to get angrier, and angrier at his father. So he began to act out. He began to stay out, and he began to get in trouble with the law. He joined gangs, and he hurt people. Then he joined his School's Wrestling team. And that was when his Father couldn't cope no more, so he forced 'M' to stay with the High School Wrestling Coach.

Over the next few years, 'M' and his Father began to drift apart even further, although his Father tried several times to get back in contact with him, 'M' just couldn't talk to his Father. He was still too angry. He didn't want anything to do with him, so he kept away from the special meetings that was organized for him and his Father to talk. And to this day, they haven't spoken since. Although his Father kept an eye on his Wrestling career.

MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS

17TH NOVEMBER 2014

Mastermind defends the X-Treme Championship against Tyson Fury and retains the championship.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE

19TH NOVEMBER 2014

Mastermind defends the X-Treme Championship against Joey Hawkins and Chair of Mastermind in a Triple Threat Match, and retains the championship.

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, butt not into his Thinking Room, not into his gym, and not into his Trophy Room. Instead it finds him out in the grounds, sitting near a lake. He was sitting on a small hill over looking the lake deep in thought.

He giggles to himself, and then because he knows there's a camera on him he begins to speak.

"Orphan. Do you guys really know what you are talking about? Sometimes I wonder if you do or not. The definition of orphan is when both parents die leaving the child or children without his or their paternal parents. My mother died when I was young. Since when did my father die? Since when did I become an orphan? Since when was I an orphan?

"It goes to show that you guys don't take any note of what's really going on. At least I do my research. So here's the explanation. Sit up straight, and open those ears of yours. Yes my mother died, but no my father didn't. I blamed him, so I acted out, like all children who are angry do. When I was younger I wished he was dead, but I got out of that phase. Even though I haven't talked to him in years. He tried to put me on the straight and narrow by making me stay with my high school wrestling coach, I must admit I should thank him for that, because it got me to where I am today.

"So no, I am not an orphan. You guys should really get your facts straight. We all know to be successful here in the XWF or any other wrestling company that you need to have your facts straight, or you will look like a fool."

Mastermind sat in silence for a few more minutes looking out onto his pristine lake.

"This week we are in for one hell of a ride. It has been all ready. A lot of hurtful words have already been said. We've gone down that road. One thing that I need to clear up, is when I first saw the card I thought we were in a Fatal Four Way match, but that isn't the case. I got it wrong, and I'm sorry. We're actually in a Gauntlet match. I'm actually have to be the first one to take Gator on."

Mastermind sat back but then he stood on, and stretched. He began to walk towards the lake.

"I'm going in to this Gauntlet with the best chance that I ever have to stop Gator dead in his tracks. I am going in with confidence, and there is a Fifty Fifty Chance that I can beat him. I like those odds. Then Maverick comes next, I shall address Maverick in my next promo. And I shall address Mr Knight also in my next promo."

Mastermind stops and breathes in the air, and looks around him.

"You know what Gator, you are dead right. I have become too cocky, too self centered, too brash, and too opinionated, but doesn't that describe 100 percent of the XWF locker room. You're also right when you say I shouldn't bring up that I am that dam good, because of my stats. You're right. I am that not that dam good. If I was I would be undefeated right from the outset. You're a very good Television Champion. You held it for a few months in your first reign. It was unfortunate that it was stripped but hey that's the way the cookie crumbles.

"I have to go into every match knowing that I can beat you. I can beat you. If not this weekend, then some other time in the future. I need to find a way to be better. I need to find a way to not look like a complete idiot. So thank you for putting me in my place. Sometimes life throws you a curb ball, and that's the way the cookie crumbles."

Mastermind continues walking to the lake, and stays silent for a few minutes. Once he reaches the lake a noise of a speed boat starts up.

"But there are some other things that you guys need to work on. Facts. I did not lose the X-Treme title the moment I pinned Evertrust to become Champion. I did not lose it straight away to the Doc, I defended it in my first two matches as X-Treme Champion and that was against tyson Fury, and then a Triple Threat match against Chair of Mastermind, and Joey Hawkins. So the cookie crumbled my way first of all, it crumbled on their arses, before I lost it to the Doc.

"What ever the history is with the X-Treme Championship I don't think it's tainted. You guys need to get your facts straight, and use it correctly. that way you don't come off looking like complete fools.

"Gator, whether or not I can beat you is not the question, the question is how far can I push you before you are forced to give up your title, if not to me, then to either Maverick or the Dark Knight. I'm not going down easily, I'm standing up to you Gator, whether you like to admit it or not. I will force you to treat me with respect. I will force you to believe that I am no push over, I will force you to believe that I can be a Television Champion in the making. Because at the end of the day Gator, I have a title opportunity with any title at my choosing, and at this stage, my main focus might be the Television Championship, and if you walk out of Turning Point as the Champion, it'll only show that I am ready. You have to make what life throws at you. I believe I can. If it happens it happens."

Mastermind walks out on to the dock. A speed boat cruises in, Maria is sitting in the passenger seat, with the boat being driven by one of Mastermind's hired help.

"So what have we learnt today fellas? We've learnt I'm no orphan, that I've been too cocky and arrogant, and that I shouldn't be, we've also learnt that I did defend my X-Treme Belt in two matches before I actually lost to the Doc, and we've learnt life throws you a curve ball, because at the end of the day, that's the way the cookie crumbles."

Mastermind hops aboard his speed boat, gives Maria a kiss before telling the driver to speed on. The Speed Boat moves off fast, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub