Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Lay Off?
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-18-2015, 05:13 PM

(12-23-2014, 03:21 PM)John Cenas Friend Tony (http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=17518&pid) Said: Butey, can you lay off him? He's going through some tough shit right now. His best friend died and he lost his title belt. If my friend John Cena died, I wouldn't know what to do. I'd be in a freaking tizzy. I don't even want to think about it.

I don’t do what I’m told.

“Are you a friend of John Cena?”

“Yes?”

FUTURE BANG! FUTURE BANG! FUTURE BANG!

I don’t lay off anything.

Guppy, you’re going to pay for what you did to my image. My reputation is in shambles. I was perfect until you stepped on my legacy. I was God.

My wallet is sore, broken, eviscerated, and bleeding in a hospital bed. It can’t breathe. It’s dieing. There’s no treatment. There’s no cure.

“Future revenge is a future dish best future served future cold.”
– Future Jesus

DC Comics Presents….

Batman versus Future Man
End of J.I.Z.Z.

---

“Maybe you haven’t heard of me.”

“But, I don’t do anything for free.”

“It’s for a good cause.”

“I bet.”

“Listen, Stevil, this is a golden opportunity. You’d be working with one of the best wrestlers in the business!”

“I’m a business man first, an artist second. If the money is right I’ll make you the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen. No money means no epic promos. Sorry.”

The Based God of Promo Directing almost took his leave there. He almost walked away. What a change in history that would’ve been. I’m quivering just thinking about it, but luckily this talk took place in a pizza stop.

But not just any old pizza stop, this one hosted an old acquaintance from his pizza party reviewing days. His mask was ugly, but it failed to hide that beautiful face that haunted his dreams. The new outfit was silly, but then again, so was the last one. The pizza he was eating looked marvelous too, so saucy. But why did he have a shiny napkin on his waist? Stevil felt compelled to ask questions. He had never asked a man questions before.

Stevil’s evening dreaming was interrupted, “I told you he wasn’t a moron! Nobody works for free in the promo directing….future promo directing scene.” She took the phone away from her ear when she caught Stevil’s glance. “You’re still here?”

Stevil couldn’t speak. His heart was pounding and fluttering too much.

“Name your price. We need you! We intended to give you a real offer Stevil, rea-,”

“I think I found my guy, Bev.”

“So you’re on board?” asked Miss Erly

“No, I’m talking about the guy in ''Boiler Room's'' Ben Affleck’s Batman suit eating a supreme with pineapple pizza. I think I'm going to go introduce myself.”

Stevil made his choice. Stevil made his mistake. He followed his fluttering chest wherever it led him. He wasn’t a businessman first. He was a first. He was an imposter first. He was a con-man first. He needed someone he could bully. He needed someone weaker than him. So did I, but I was going to pay for it; Stevil got that sucker to pay him!

History is history. I would know. I've tried to change it. I have changed it. Jessie Diaz survived the Future Summer. Do you think that was her doing? Do you think that was her drive and determination to live? She didn’t kill herself for one reason and one reason only. Me.

Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, Azrael Erebus, Doctor Zero, John Cena’s Friend Tony, Eli James IV, Cyren, RaYne, Neonero, Shades, Sewaside, Mr. Radio, Infamous…there’s a reason these people went away. They didn’t have a guardian future angel watching over them. Anyone can miss out on their future when a guy like me is pulling the future trigger.

Stevil could’ve been rich, but now he’s dead. Guppy’s next. Then Sebastian Duke.

The Based God of Promo Directing. Batman. The King of Darkness.

Those are just monikers. Those are just nicknames. Those are just future hats they like to put on.

You aren't the based God of anything until you pick who future lives and future dies.

You aren't a man until your future balls drop.

You aren’t the king until you rule your own planet and ten billion future people know all your catchphrases. J.I.Z.Z., S.P.U.N.K., or E.J.A.C.U.L.A.T.E. it didn’t matter which one I said.

They all stuck.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post