Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
A New Era of Darkness: Part I (RP 1)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 12:01 PM

Sunday, January 18, 2015 – 12:49 PM – The Compound – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

For nearly two thousand years a secret war has been waged between the highly secretive elements of the Illuminatus and the covert operatives of the Catholic Church. Operatives the Church has insisted, over the course of the many centuries since, do not exist. For one to deny they exist, they must be completely foolish. The all-powerful and dominant Catholic Church has sought out to destroy and eliminate all of those that know the truth. The Illuminatus. Opus Dei. The Knights Templar. They've all felt the wrath of the Church.

Each side of this war holds many secrets. Secrets that could unravel history and debunk many myths about the Catholic Church. Myths the Church would like the entire world population to believe true. Myths the Illuminatus has always known are completely false.

History.

Going far back into history- long before anyone of us were born into this world- it was believed that a certain element of world society knew how to get to the truth, or perhaps, even knew the truth themselves. Opus Dei was the first. Opus Dei- meaning 'Gods Work'- was persecuted by the Church in the third century. A small group that was rounded up and poisoned.

Then the Illuminatus emerged. Started perhaps, by previously unknown elements of Opus Dei. The Church tried a different tactic. The Church spent a lot of time desecrating their name, eventually getting most everyone to believe that the Illuminatus was the work of the Devil. A myth that still exists in many eyes even to this day. Many leaders of the Illuminatus were rounded up, and burned at the stake in order to silence them. This forced the Illuminatus- meaning 'The Enlightened'- underground to continue their work.

History.

In Medieval times, it was the Knights Templar. They too were hunted down and killed by the Church. It's obvious, when looking at these facts that you now know, the Catholic Church is hiding something.

This. This here is where history, becomes his story.

For as long as Sebastian Duke has been around the XWF, he's revealed parts of his Darkness, or evilness, some might say, like a human body sheds its skin. Little by little, he has revealed new layers, and just when you think you've seen all you could see from him. Just when you think you've seen the whole story, yet another layer sheds its skin revealing a fresh, entirely new side of the King of Darkness you've not yet seen before.

In the annals of his personal history, he has become one of, if not
THE darkest, most dominant force the professional wrestling world has ever seen. He holds the distinction of being one of less than a handful that have held every major championship this company has to offer. His very own brother, Theo Pryce, has recently joined him in accomplishing that feat. Sebastian Duke will go down as one of the greatest ever and is a future member of the hall of fame through and through. There is no argument whatever about that.

Of course, that's all in his public life. The part of him that plays out in the ring. Arguably, the most intriguing part of him is his private life. The part of him that lives behind the cameras with only small glimpses shown to the world.

As mentioned previously, he's viewed as “evil” by the misinformed. He's viewed as “evil” by the misguided and uneducated. In his mind, and in the minds of those that follow him, there is nothing evil about the things he's done. As they say, 'all is fair in love and war,' and this is undoubtedly a war. It's a war that has waged for centuries. Mainly in a clandestine manner to this point. Though, I don't think it will continue that way. No, see, Sebastian Duke has a plan, as always. This war will come to the forefront of everyones thoughts. It will be plastered upon newspaper headlines the world over. Much like the two world wars, this too, is a world war. Waged quietly for centuries. This quiet war is about to waken all of Europe and the world.

Many of the King's most faithful servants surround him today. He's been a recluse for several months, receding to the depths of his Compound and only recently he's rejoined the hectic society that his father has created here in Connecticut and in sleeper units around the world. The re-emergence of the King of Darkness can mean only one thing: he's in the final stages of planning.

What exactly he's planning can only be guessed. But it's big. Father Asmodeus would not call upon his top European lieutenant to return to America if it were just to catch up. No. This is big. Perhaps the largest undertaking this incarnation of the Illuminatus has ever attempted.

Father Asmodeus, Jacob and Matthew are seated in the library. Benjamin, the European leader, a blond headed, blue eyed Englishman stands at attention just behind Father Asmodeus. Quietly, they watch as the King of Darkness studies a map strewn across a long wooden table placed near the outer wall.

Asmodeus, remaining seated on the end of a sofa, speaks up. “Perhaps you should let us in on your thought processes, Sebastian. Whatever it is you are thinking, we have some of the greatest minds right here in this room to help you.”

“I'm thinking this war with the Church is lame,” says Sebastian, not looking away from the large map.

“I beg your pardon,” Asmodeus responds in a manner that might suggest that he's taken offense to what the King of Darkness has just said.

“I mean it's lame. We declared war on the Catholic Church two years ago. What do we have to show for it? A resigned pope?” Duke says sharply.

“A feat not accomplished in a full six centuries, my boy,” Asmodeus responds with some conviction in his tone.

[red]“A few dead priests?”
Duke replies.

“Nothing wrong with...” Asmodeus replies before being interrupted.

“A hanged Cardinal?” he says.

“Sebastian...” Asmodeus says, prior to being curtly interrupted again.

“It's bullshit!” he says, nearly yelling. ”We're not getting any closer to our ultimate goal by standing around here doing absolutely nothing.”

An uneasiness fills the room. Sebastian Duke is the King of the world they live in. In their eyes, as large and imposing as he is in the ring, he's even larger outside of it. For anyone to speak now, with the exception of Father Asmodeus, would be an unwise decision. After all, this twenty-first century version of the Illuminatus is his creation. Asmodeus is the man that started it all. The five star General of the Illuminatus.

Jacob stands from his position on the sofa. He approaches Sebastian, who turns away from the map toward the men in the room, on his right side. “What are you trying to say?” he asks.

Sebastian looks over at Jacob. “I'm saying I'm done playing around. It's time,” he replies emphatically.

A slight smile creases Asmodeus' face. As if he's waited a very long time to hear those words. “What are you saying exactly?” he asks. “I mean, lay it all out here. In front of all of us. What exactly is our next move?”

Sebastian turns his back to them once more. Again, staring intently at the map on the table. About a minute later he returns his attention to the other men. “I'm initiating Operation: Black Sword,” he finally replies.

Asmoseus claps his hands together one time then stands to his feet. Grabbing his cane and limping toward his eldest son. “For a long time, Sebastian,” Asmodeus says. More upbeat than he was previously. ”I never thought I'd actually see the day that we'd embark upon this mission. Your life, our lives really, have been interrupted with love and marriage, the birth of children, unfortunately the death of some. They've been interrupted by your wrestling career and your homicidal acts of violence among the population here in Connecticut.

“Now. Now I finally see why you are the King of the Illuminatus. For we are at the beginning of the grand stage. Operation: Black Sword dictates that we seize a small European nation and with it, its assets and its people.

“Have you chosen a nation to conquer?”
he asks.

“I think the choice is quite clear,” he replies.

Jacob, still beside Sebastian, answers in his stead. “Germany.”

“No, that's unthinkable. That nation has gone through...” he begins before being interrupted by the King of Darkness.

“It's Germany,” he re-iterates.

“I don't understand,” replies Asmodeus with a concerned tone. “Why would we take that nation? It's people have gone through so much to repair their image after World War II.”

“Because after the war,” Matthew says as he stands up, coming closer to Asmodeus and the King.“They were disarmed. They've re-militarized since then, but mostly for defense. And it's very small. Germany could be ours in under 24 hours,” he concludes.

“We'll send most of the sleepers in before we even leave the States. They'll get themselves set up and by the time we land in France, the sleepers can have all of Berlin surrounded,” the King says before a short pause. ”All of the government buildings secured and on lockdown. We move in, with the hardware we've acquired throughout the years and we bluff. They can relinquish their government to us or their people can face genocide on a monumental scale.”

“And when they call that bluff, Sebastian?” Asmodeus inquires.

“They won't,” Jacob says.

“How could you presume to know this?” Asmodeus asks undeterred.

”Sire,” says Benjamin who has remained completely still and silent until this point. “Permission to speak sir?” he asks of Sebastian with an obvious amount of hesitation.

“Of course, Benjamin,” Asmodeus states. You were not summoned here to stand as a statue my dear boy. And please son, relax. You are one of us.”

Benjamin hesitates momentarily before stepping forward. “Sire, look at the map. What do you see?” he asks of the King.

“Small nations,” he replies.

“Yes of course, Sire, but what else?” the Englishman inquires further as the large frame of the King of Darkness turns again toward the map. Staring intently and quizzically.

“What is your name?” Duke asks of Benjamin.

“Benjamin, my King,” he answers.

“And what role do you play here, Benjamin?” he asks.

“I've trained your men abroad. From a remote location in Finland. The place where myself and some of the men met you several years ago,” he says before pausing. He continues on “I also increased our ranks exponentially since then. From there, I've dispatched them in small numbers of five to ten in nearly every major city in Europe.”

“And how many men do you have under your command?” the King asks of Benjamin.

“Sire, it is hard to say for sure,” Benjamin states. ”There's at least five sleeper units in every nation within Europe. Five to ten men in each unit. Do you remember how many men were present in Finland upon your visit?”

“Hell, I hardly remember the visit. It seems like a lifetime ago,” the King replies.

“Indeed it does,” Benjamin agrees. ”Sire, in those days prior to your ascension to the throne, there were approximately six to seven hundred.”

“But you said you've increased our ranks since then,” he questions.

“Sire, nothing is written on paper. As per Father Asmodeus' orders. So I have no way of knowing exactly what our numbers are,” he states.

“Who leads these men?” Without awaiting an answer, ”You say there are sleeper units, anywhere from five to ten, in each nation.”

“We've assembled them in military terms, Sire. In the early days we looked at Father Asmodeus as the Commanding General. I was the top Lieutenant. Each nation has its own Commander. I call them Sergeant Major's,” Benjamin explains.

“Benjamin, I need you to focus on the question I asked you. It is pretty damn important,” the King insists. ”If you can not give me an accurate number, I need you to give me your best estimate.”

“Very well,” he replies. “There's five to ten men stationed within every major city in Europe. Despite the paucity it seems like on the surface, it adds up rather quickly. I'd say approximately four to five hundred different cities. On the low end, I'd say from two to four thousand men. On the high end, five to ten thousand.

“As I stated, Sire, nothing is on paper. My best conservative guess would be about the 6,000 mark,”
he concludes.

A slight smile creases the face of the King of Darkness. “Even two thousand was more than I expected.”

“Benjamin, how fast can you have your men mobilized?” Asmodeus asks, looking down at the map.

“Father, they've been on standby since they've been dispatched. We meet several times per year in Finland. At the training grounds,” Benjamin replies.

“How ready do you think they are?” Jacob asks, pacing somewhat just off to the right of the group of men in the room, near the window overlooking the sacred grounds of the Compound.

“At this point, sir, its as if they were born ready,” he replies confidently.

“Are they aware that they will be expected to fight for their very lives?” asks Duke.

“Your cause is our cause, sir. They don't know the specifics, but they know of our ultimate goal,” he answers.

“And what is our ultimate goal?” he asks.

“For you to seize the throne of St. Peter,” he says with a smile.

The men in the room crack a slight smile.

“Now then, back to Germany,” says Duke as he turns to look at the map.

“Oh yes. That reminds me of why I originally interrupted you,” Benjamin says.

“What is it?” asks the King.

“Have you ever heard the name George von Hildenburg?” Benjamin says. Answering a question with a question.

“No. Should I have?” Sebastian asks, now very interested in this young man in front of him.

“How about Herbert von Hildenburg?” he asks. Again, answering a question with yet another question.

“That's the German Chancellor!” shouts Jacob with some enthusiasm. Obviously having an idea of where Benjamin is leading them.

“Indeed, sir,” he confirms. ”George von Hildenburg is the son of the German Chancellor.”

The men in the room stare at Benjamin in anticipation. Perhaps waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Benjamin looks around, studying the face of those that are his superiors before laying it on them. “George von Hildenburg is Illuminatus.”

[Image: QEcXvQs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post