Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 10:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2015, 05:01 PM

(01-18-2015, 04:53 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Name calling? Really?

I threw the title in the garbage because that's what that kind of victory is worth to me. You on the other hand, being the bottom feeder that you are, take anything you could possibly get your hands on. I would rather the title sit in the garbage than be in your hands.

"I didn't call you a name. I said like a dumbass. I never said you're a dumbass. Difference."

"If that's the kind of victory that means to you then have Gator take an attempt to take the title from you! Then you'd know you'd have won the title legit, and then no hitches would have been set off. I, on the other hand, saw an opportunity once Essence let her guard down. I mean, I was just so Relentless with those pins. It's like winning this is my Turning Point. You guys are gonna have to go through some War Games to take this title from me."

"Heh, Pay- Per- View puns."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar - by Maverick - 01-18-2015, 05:01 PM
re:A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar - by Homeless Jimmy - 01-19-2015, 10:42 AM