Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Where Did I Come From?
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-18-2015, 01:20 AM

A bright flash of white light gleams across the lens of the Cambot as we cut in from the knight's last promo. As the light dies down, we see Johnathan covering his eyes as if he was about to be run over with a large semi. We also see a sign for a child adoption center just behind him, listing the names of all the children that just so happen to reside there currently. One of the children happen to have no name at all, instead the date of birth is listed where the first and last names should be. The walls are a dull tan with yellow stripes painted along the lower half of the wall, only being tolerable thanks to a couple of potted plants strewn across the edges of the wall. After a few seconds of the knight holding that silly pose, he removes his hand from his face and looks at where he is. From the looks he's giving the Cambot, he doesn't know where he is or why he's even here to begin with.

"You don't recognize this place, Johnathan? Does it not look familiar to you at all? It should, because it was where you were born, after all."

The knight finds himself stumped. This is a memory from his infantile years, and he can't seem to be able to recall that far back in his life. He looks around the hospital grounds, hoping to find some sort of clue to figure out just where he is. Sadly, he finds nothing that gives him any indication as to where he is. He shakes his head and looks up toward the ceiling, as if admitting defeat to the strange voice in his head.

"I honestly don't know where I am, if anywhere important at all. So please, tell me, where am I now?"

The voice laughs at the confused man.

"Well it won't be fun if I just tell you where you were. I would like you to guess, just shoot the wind and hopefully something will pop into your head. But you better answer quickly, because I don't have that much patience for any of your 'witty' comebacks."

He rolls his eyes as he looks around the hallway he's in for any sort of clues. Just then, he notices the adoption list with the names of the kids. He analyzes the list of names thoroughly, seeing that not a lot of kids have last names and how there's a kid with his date of birth listed as his name. He finds himself staring at that date for the longest time before managing to utter any sort of sentence.

"...Why is my birthday displayed on this board? No...it can't be..."

Almost as if on cue, a young child begins to cry aloud for someone to help her. Instinctively, Johnathan runs through the door of the adoption center. Yes, he ran through the door. Noticing this, Johnathan walks backwards through the door. He ends up phasing through it as if he was a ghost. The knight is slightly creeped out by this happening as the voice of Doubt happens to chuckle at his insistence to phase through the double doors.

"Why yes, you can fade through solid objects, like doors and walls. Why you haven't fallen through the floor is beyond me, but it's probably because you haven't been underground the facility or you can levitate somehow."

"Why would you make me incorporeal, you bastard?!?"

"Well, if you were to meet your past self ever saw you, both of you would cease to exist. It's the law of time, after all. You can't change anything and you can't be seen."

"But this is a memory, not fucking time travel!"

"If you want to ruin my fun some more, then yes, you're just remembering past events you chose to forget. Go on, go through 07/16/1977's door. I'm sure you'll be able to remember everything from the sight of the child alone."

Johnathan hesitates a brief moment before stepping through the door with closed eyes. When he opens them, he finds an infant child laying in a crib, fast asleep as a lullaby plays from the mobile toy hanging above said crib. The walls are bright blue with clouds as fluffy as cotton painted high along the small room. On the crib are an assortment of stuffed animals that are littered across it. Some of them look awful while others look quite nice, but one toy that manages to catch his eye more than all the others. It's a red bear that the small child hi hugging for comfort in the chilly room. The knight's eyes widen when he sees the small toy and nearly drops to his knees as he stares at it for what feels like an hour to him.

"My God..."

Johnathan ends up choking over his own words as he unblocks the memory from his head, remembering just where he came from.

"That's right, you were adopted by the ones you call your parents. The toy you hold is the only thing that reminded you of your actual parents. You ended up losing that stuffed bear in a house fire, which is another memory you managed to repress. But that's a different memory for a different time. For now, can you remember what exactly happened to both of your birth parents? Now that your memory has been unlocked, I'm sure you can tell me what your foster parents have told you all those years ago."

Johnathan looks down at the floor, saddened by how sudden the memories are flooding back into his head, as fresh as freshly cut grass.

"My father...was working late at the restaurant because there was a big catering party he was forced to attend to. He got the news that my mother's water broke from the hospital she was rushed over to when it happened. He told the sous chef to cover for him to check on his wife, just to make sure everything went smoothly in the delivery process."

A couple of small tears begin to roll down from his eyes.

"He had to drive on the freeway because all of the surface streets leading to the hospital were blocked due to construction. He was so panicked and rushed that he had to speed down the freeway like a maniac in order to make it before I could ever come out. He couldn't see straight because of all the adrenaline that had built up with the sudden news. He ended up steering into the shoulder of the road and..."

He sniffles as more tears start to fall down from his face.

"...he drove down to the street below him nose first. When he hit the ground, he flew through the windshield and landed face first against the ground at 55 miles per hour. His death happened immediately once he touched ground."

"What about your mother? What happened to her that ended you up in here?"

The pause drags on for a while as he tries to inhale as much air as he possibly can to finish the story.

"My mother...she was the one that made the bear just for me...she didn't know that she would end up dying from childbirth after I came to be...she lost a lot of blood."

He sniffles once more.

"I can remember her final request, despite not being able to understand the English language. She told the doctors as she was bleeding out to..."

He ends up choking before he can finish that sentence.

"Well? What did she end up telling the medical staff?"

He tries to swallow his tears before telling it exactly what she told them.

"...To make sure I keep that bear..."

With that, Johnathan collapses on the ground and bursts out in tears. The room around him fades out to the blank white canvas of his mind, but only the Cambot seems to notice this, since Johnathan is still bawling his eyes out to notice such a thing. The voice of Doubt doesn't laugh, doesn't mock him, and doesn't even show any sign of emotion towards the vulnerable man that parades himself as a knight.

"I'll leave you to your own devices for now. When you're ready, I'll take you back to the waking world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, future knights of tomorrow, you just saw the Aerial Knight, the man who preaches honor and valor, cry like a little bitch because his biological parents died when he came into the world. Let me ask you something; does that make me weak? Does it make you want to mock me because I'm a human fucking being? Well I got news for those that happened to say yes to either of those questions, then you're dead fucking wrong. It takes a real man to open up the way I did just now, and I don't think any of you are bold enough to admit that. Same goes for all of my opponents in my gauntlet match. I don't think any of you have had any moment in your lives that's similar to mine. If there are, I apologize, but I'm sure that all of my opponent's actual parents are still alive. Here I am living a fucking lie because I happen to be the unluckiest son of a bitch in the world. Oh what's that? Both of Mastermind's parents are dead too and that somehow makes me equal to him? Bull fucking shit it does, at least he got to know them before they passed. I can't even remember what my mother's face looked like that's how short my time was with her!"

"Speaking of Mastermind, that fucker can go dig himself a deeper hole while he's still trapped down there. He says he's getting sick of being reminded of how much he lost and wants us to come up with something original. Sure, I can do that, only if you manage to prove everyone wrong in that gauntlet match. You got picked to go first because you got your ass kicked by both me and Jacob, and both of those times you were proven just how shit you really are in that ring! You know what I hear in the back a lot when people find out they're fighting you? Cake. That's all you are, an easy victory to the people that actually have a future in this business. Everyone and their fucking mother, dead or alive, could beat you with very little problems. And no, I will not stop using this argument against you until you beat a highly prolific name three times in a row. Maybe then I could come up with some new fucking material for you. It'll be your turn to hold the title for only two matches as well? Join the fucking club, dumbass! We'll have wine poured out for you and everything!"

"And the fucker thinks I'm jealous? Jealous of what? His belt that was worth shit since it was shit on? No thanks, you can keep that to yourself. Oh wait, you can't because the Doc took that from you and shoved that shit right in front of your fucking face before he took it with him. Hell, I think you're the jealous one because you can't even reach the eighth of the level of talent we have. Gator is the second longest reigning champion in this federation, which is now technically the longest since the spaceman is gone, I can back my words up with a hard fought battle against everyone involved, Maverick, although god awful as well, has picked up some victories over prolific names. Granted, the fucker has been slipping as of late, but he's managed to make something out of his career. What have you done, exactly? You lost to men that could give you the boost you need and picked up victories that everyone else could curbstomp in under a minute. When you do end up winning a championship, it doesn't fucking matter anymore because its reputation has been tarnished for a while now."

"And you think you can beat me, you cocky son of a bitch? I'd like to see you try again. Hell, I'll make it easy for you. If you somehow manage to beat Jacob and stumble your way through Maverick, I'll lay down on the mat just for you. You won't even do it because you need an oxygen tank just to get through your daily life. If anything, that'd be making it easier for me. You think I'll end up kissing your ass? Fuck your wrinkled old ass! My lips won't be going anywhere near you with a face like that. I don't even want to spit in your direction, you're that hideous."

"That's enough time to waste on the man who mastered nothing, and since Mav hasn't done a damn thing to defend himself, I might as well focus on the champ again. Hey there, Jacob, glad to see that the has come back for you once more? Because I sure am. And I'm suddenly overconfident, huh? Like the phrase 'I wanted the belt more' wasn't a crippling sign of overconfidence. I want that belt more than you want to hold onto it, and there's nothing that will convince me otherwise. I don't care how long you held that belt or if I held it around for you like I was fucking holding your purse for you. By the end of those fifteen minutes, that belt will be mine for the taking. I don't even want you to lay down for me, I want you to make it as difficult as you possibly can for me. That way I can show you just what the man you dismiss as nothing more than a can do. Speaking of calling others ]

Bullet fodder Said:"I mean actually matches."

[color=#696969]"I can see that you're still looking over your shoulder for one of Reynolds' assassins. At least I hope so, how else could you get away with uttering a sentence like that?"

"Now, as for the mask joke I made, admit it, it was funnier than those damn Deadpool comparisons I made about you, give me that. Now as for the mask the entity wants me to put on, your jokes aren't all that better than mine. We're both as funny as Dane Cook, and that fucker could walk on a minefield in high heels for all I care. But what am I trying to accomplish by comparing you and me to one of the most unfunny people on the planet? Simple, because you're not better than me at all. We're better than Mav and Mastermind, but you and I? If anything, I'd label ourselves as equals more than anything. You made another reference to Mario Brothers. Fucking adorable. I can see the similarities, but this mask is made out of porcelain while theirs are made out of metal. Their masks never break, that's how fucking durable they are."

"No, you're right, you won't be the one getting pinned, neither will I, because I'm better than those dumbfucks as well, as I just said. Hey, you and I both know we would take the easy way out. I fucking would've pinned Maverick easily if you hadn't acted like a dishonorable bastard and threw me out of the ring. I had Mastermind too, but once again, you tossed me aside because 'he was closer'. Dude, I was knocked out and there were a good twenty seconds left on the clock. I'm sure you could have killed five turning me over and going for the pin that way. But hey, once the two little mice are out of the way, you and I could go for the fight we so desperately deserve. Only this time, I'll walk out the victor of the gauntlet."

"Now what's my reasoning this time? Simple. This is the third time we get to square off in that ring. Not only is three a magic number, it's also odd. I'll give you another reason to hate those odd numbers; once you wake up and find out what just happened, you'll start counting in evens for eternity, because you can only when if you face me an even number of times."

Johnathan proceeds to look up at the 'ceiling' of his mind.

"Alright, I'm ready to wake up."

With that, the scene fades to white.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post