Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Man Preaching Nothing vs. Big Bad Leroy, Wednesday Warfare 03/27/13
ManPreachingNothing Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

03-27-2013, 12:26 AM

The scene opens up back into the living room that the XWF is familiar with from two weeks ago - the living room of the Man Preaching Nothing. This time, he's in a white Hawaiian shirt and dress pants, again sitting on his couch next to a bookshelf, one side with the all too familiar VHSs of comedies and cartoons from the '70s and '90s, and the other side containing books of philosophy, science, and the like.

MPN: Come to terms with the chaos!
I guess Sebastian Duke is living proof - there's a market for lies.
You see, the fact is, it didn't matter how base his statements were, or how true my statements were or how glorious my illustrations were; I went down. At the end of the day, I'm left confused. How could the hands of fate allow someone preaching LIES defeat a man making known to the world for the first time ever, that thousands of years of human history have been in vain?
Then I realized it - there's a market for lies. People will pay to see the people who have no idea about the realities around them win. Society loves lies - America loves lies! Look at any reality show on television. Take the often-spoken-about joke known as the Kardashians. They're famous for being the daughters of OJ Simpson's deceased attorneys - and they make millions living in lives of luxury and lack of worry, spreading lies to America, making everyone thinks that a life like that is easy to come by!
After pondering about my loss for the last few days, I've decided that t's time that I stop preaching the words of logic concerning this lack of purpose that humanity has, and rather display things with a visual representation of the chaos that this world is truly about. The only beautiful things about this world is enjoying the chaos and lunacy that it has to offer. And thus, I spoke to some of the media consultants with the XWF, pulled a few strings, and spoke to an animation production company in Los Angeles who - for the right price, what a shock - took a script idea I had and turned it into something able to be seen by the human eye. I present - Man Preaching Nothing: the Motion Picture.

The scene opens to an animated scene, Big Bad Leroy in the flesh, walking down the hall in the backstage XWF corridor, until he trips and falls into the floor. Suddenly, the floor begins to turn into a winding black and white wheel, sucking BBL into an abyss. He lands in an outer space-like environment, floating, confused, until a book smashes him in the fact - it ends up being Howard Cosell (the famous sports commentator)'s recent autobiography. BBL falls backwards onto a trampoline, sending shooting towards the sun. Before he reaches it, the sun turns blue and yellow and forms into the shape of Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock from Star Trek. Spock begins speaking to BBL, listing to him the complete list of World Series champions between 1903 and 2012... Finally the camera pans out and the TV (an old 1983 model) is turned off by MPN. He walks back over to his couch and sits down.

MPN: Some would say this resembles a 1960s LSD trip more than anything else, but that's what I've been telling the world! My words last week using logic didn't work, so I was forced to take this next step. Big Bad Leroy, I have you in the MAIN EVENT of Wednesday Warfare: this is finally my chance to showcase what I'm all about! That scene...the sun, Leonard Nimoy, Howard Cosell, the World Series champions...it's chaos! It's mish-mash! The fact is, the druggies have it half right: the world is an LSD trip. The only difference is, they embrace it! Their philosophy clings to drugs for support, but support can't be found there or anywhere. Life is an LSD trip, and it's not a good one. It's one of neverending confusion! Only after one comes to terms with this can life be enjoyable, but resisting it its unpredictability is like Big Bad Leroy floating through space without an answer. He represents the XWF, its roster, and its fans: clueless! Going nowhere, and having no answers!
This Wednesday, Big Bad Leroy, XWF roster, XWF fans - I will FORCE you all to come to terms with the lunacy of the reality around you and only then will have cleaned yourself of your confusion. Come to terms with the chaos!

The scene fades out with MPN ejecting the VHS from his VCR and looking into it, nodding.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ManPreachingNothing's post:
(03-27-2013), Wallace Witasick (03-28-2013)