Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
The Final Part of A New Series is about to begin
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-17-2015, 02:45 PM

PREVIEW TO

THE TURNING POINT OF MASTERMIND

The camera fades back to Mastermind Television and to Maria.

MARIA: "Welcome back to Mastermind Television, and now we will have a Preview to the new series coming to Mastermind Television, and that's The Turning Point of Mastermind. Over to you babe, oh sorry, I mean over to you Mastermind."

The camera goes from Maria in the studio to Mastermind who is standing in another room.

"Thank you Maria and welcome to a preview into my new series The Turning Point of Mastermind, coming to a Television Screens after the 23rd January 2015. So let's begin shall we."

18 Wins 27 Losses 5 Technicals

The camera fades out of the studio back to Mastermind who is standing on a dirt road. He is standing in front of two arrows one pointing to the left saying: "PAST' and the other pointing to the right saying 'FUTURE'.

"First of all I'm suggesting you three, Gator, Aerial Knight, and if we ever hear from Maverick, to get some new content, because your old content of constantly reminding me about how bad I am with losing more than I win, is just that Old. I hear it every single match. 'You suck because you lose too much.' 'You are not worthy of being up against us because of your record.' 'You're not worthy of beating me because I've won more than you've lost.'

"I mean come on. This is getting boring. Yes I know I've won 18, and lost 27 times. Yes I know it's a bad record, but at least I'm still getting from my losses and competing, not being like someone who I can name a few names, but once they start losing, they chuck in the towel and are never seen from again. I've been on something like a 9 match losing streak, or 7 match losing streak. Do I let that get in the way of me competing? No. I don't. Do I give up? No. I don't. Would everyone else want me to give up and leave? Yes. But fuck you all I am not going to do that.

"I believe I can win every single match. Do I? No. But I give it a shot. I believe I am that dam good, because I am that dam good. If I didn't believe I could win any match I wouldn't be here. So you guys, come up with something new. I know my record sucks, but I am determined to correct it.

"What am I saying? My wins and losses are in the past. They are old news. You need to move on and get some more material, but if you don't, it's like you don't have any more material, and you guys are losers with a capital L."

Mastermind walks over to the future sign.

"I am the future Television Champion, whether it's at this pay per view, or at any other time, that's what is going to happen. I am going to be Television Champion, and no amount of put downs, and insults, will get in my way, I can walk away from my past and walk into the future and be what I want when I want, not when other people say. My destiny is my destiny. Not yours. Gator and Aerial Knight you've experienced the highs and lows of the Television Championship. It will be my turn soon. Very soon."

SUPERSTAR OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER 2014
2X X-TREME CHAMPION
2X ARC OF THE COVENANT CHAMPION

The camera fades in from a dirt road to Mastermind's trophy room, where three display cases are shown. The Superstar of the Month, X-Treme Championship, Arc of the Covenant Championship.

Mastermind is seen looking at the display cases.

"I believe jealousy will get you no where. Especially you Aerial Knight. You may be a former Television Champion, but you haven't made Superstar of the Month yet. You haven't been voted the best of the month by your peers, and you are jealous. That's why you come out with your stinging attacks, which could put me in the fetal position if I was that way inclined to do so, but I'm much sterner than that. Your words, although hurtful just glide off of my back like a duck to water.

"I was honored to be name Superstar of the Month, something which you are yet to feel. Your honor is not worthy at the moment. Gator knows the feeling, so he is honored too.

"But all 3 of you are jealous that you can't even claim the 2nd Best Championship in the XWF - The X-Treme Championship. Try, and try as you might, you all 3 can't get it. Yet you all keep on trying. Hoping that one day soon, your 'luck' will change. And then who will be fucken hypocrites. You win the title by pinning someone. You've tried and failed, and I suppose you tried and failed when challenging for it in a real match. What's that? No you haven't had the opportunity to. Well fuck me, why the hell don't you go and challenge Doctor Louis D'Ville. Could it be that you are too afraid you won't win. That's right. Cowards.

"And you all say I suck because I pin people to win the thing, and then lose it again in actual matches. Well fuck me days. Why don't you try it and see how it feels. Other wise shut the fuck up, and when you do then come at me and say I'm a loser. Don't say it without even trying for it you wankers.

"I sound like I'm angry. Of course the fuck I'm angry. You dish me, but you don't live the life I lead. Because you are over confident in your abilities. Well if you're so over confident in your fucking abilities why don't you challenge the Doc. Go on. I dare you. Go on. Go on.

"I don't back down from any challenges. It seems you losers do. What are you? Losers, hypocrites, wankers, cowards."

TURNING POINT IS THE POINT
THAT I WILL BECOME
THE NEW TELEVISION CHAMPION

The camera goes from the trophy room to a desk where Mastermind is siting.

"At Turning Point we will see the end of Gator as Television and the turning point in the XWF when I become the next Television Champion. Gator I'm sorry, if you think I suck, and not giving you the props that you need, but in order to be champion you need to assume the role of being a cocky arrogant bastard. So I know I can do that.

"if for one second you are going to disrespect me, that's your fault. Don't blame me when I become the next Champion, blame yourself, because you disrespected my abilities. I have the confidence that I can beat you. I will beat you. I will beat Aerial Knight, and I will sure as hell beat Maverick. Then all 3 of you shall blame yourselves when someone like myself wins the title.

"So in conclusion what's the moral of today? Get some new stuff because everyone knows my record sucks, but I still compete. That you all tried and tried to pin the X-Treme Champion, failed, and don't know what it's luck to defend that belt because all three of you are cowards to even ask for a match, and at Turning Point, it is my Turning Point to the future, I will rise and become the new Television Champion, then all 3 of you can kiss my arse. I'm done. Back to you Maria."

The camera goes from the desk to the studio where Maria is sitting wide eye.

MARIA: "Well there you have it. Mastermind has been fired up, and those in the Fatal Four Way Gauntlet Match best watch themselves. Sparks are going to fly. I'm your host Maria, and this has been Mastermind Television. Good night."

The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub