Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Dear Donathan -- RP4 (huge story breakthrough)
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 10:54 PM

[ let this music play. It fits this piece. Trust me ;) ]

Dear Donathan --

I'm writing you this letter from the deepest and most sincere part of my heart. I haven't seen or heard from you since the catastrophic end to Shove It Wildly's main event match in which I-

I just guess I-

I don't even know how to put it. I guess I should start out by explaining how grateful I am for all you've done for me in this short time. You're not only the man who properly prepped me in secret behind the scenes for my XWF debut but you're also the man who, after my very first match at Shove It Into The Bay, saved my worthless life.

That's right -- I said it. My worthless life. Before I met you and before I came back into the wrestling business to make my XWF debut, I was at the lowest point in my entire life. Sure, I had experienced much success and many amazing moments in my younger years but all of that was behind me now; or so I thought. I honest to fucking god was living in a trailer that reeked of piss, shit and vomit. I had nothing left but a backed up commode and a tiny shower that didn't work anymore because the connecting hoses under the trailer has busted and I didn't have a dime to fix them. I don't know why I'm telling you all of this; you where there -- you know the conditions I was suffering in.

It was you -- my angel -- who took me out of that living situation and put me in the literal lap of luxury. Not only was I living high atop one of the richest cities in the world just days after our first meeting, but I had women in my life who would voluntarily be my pillow if I needed them to be. There's nothing like coming straight from the bottom of life's toilet and being thrown right into that ever so sensual lap of luxury. I can't thank you enough for that.

And that? That isn't even the half of what you'd done for me. As I mentioned at the start of this letter, you even saved my life the day I had my first XWF match. The plan you, me and Peter Gilmour hatched on Sebastian Duke and Mr. XWF was a flawless plan but we never anticipated what might happen after the match itself. Once those titles were securely in our grasp we all naturally assumed the worst was over. Hell; Sebastian Duke and Mr. XWF had both been submerged in the waters of the bay and lost their XWF contracts at the time. We'd done exactly what we set out to do, and then some!

It was so glorious, man. I loved it. I stayed out there celebrating just a little longer all by myself and that's when-

-MARK FUCKING FLYNN-

-that cowardly synthetic "champion" that he is; attacking me from behind but in the process nearly having his own life ended! He caught me off guard and, even though I was able to deliver a beating that left onlookers in the audience feeling pain, he tricked me with a pair of fake handcuffs and released the latch on them while I was dangling off the edge. I dropped into that water harder than any of the others before me because of all this gear I wear to the ring every night. My mask alone is reinforced and heavier than any mask most of these pencil necked geeks in the XWF could even keep in their heads without crippling themselves. My boots alone have steel toes, steel heels, and steel lined bottoms so I can better shatter the bugs I step into the ring with as I kick and stomp them. I still don't know how the XWF allows me to wear them, but I guess a company being run by Shane has a lot of shit flying under the radar.

The point is, man, you really helped me out -- literally -- out of the waters when I actually was clinically dead. I can't remember shit from that night and all I've got are the replays to watch and the first-hand accounts of the witnesses before and after my plunge. There's no doubt in my mind that without you, Donathan, I wouldn't be here today.

I wouldn't be the man on his way to Gauntlet City after giving the performance of a lifetime in that 5 on 5 match.

I owe it ALL to you and I really mean that. There is no question about it -- if I was a holy man I'd be saying that heaven sent you down to be my guardian angel.

From there, after giving me a new home and saving my life, you proceeded to continue my "enlightenment" as you called it. Sid told me that even though he didn't know a lot about you, he knew you'd be able to get my mind, body and soul right for everything that Sid and I wanted to accomplish. I needed to become this "monster" of sorts; this freak of nature who could strike fear into wimpy little men like John Madison and force him to wish he was only dealing with Sid Feder.

It worked, too -- John Madison can't blink without the name Feder flashing over his pupils like the marquee of a top telling movie. He saw in me his worst nightmare and all he could do was hope and wish that I was only Sid Feder, because as you said, he'd find comfort in convincing himself that I was the same guy he thought he banished from the XWF several months ago.

Everything you taught me, Donathan, and everything you showed me -- it was all perfect; flawless and so fine tuned that there was no way for me to even think of denying your will. You told me that you had great plans and that you'd take me places Sid Feder had never been. You told me that it was you who originally led Sid Feder to the XWF so long ago by leading him to believe he could find the person you referred to as his "arch nemesis" from many years past -- the man who tried to murder Sid and Flo almost six years ago to this day.

You confided in me all of this, which I knew from Sid telling me first hand, but then you told me one more startling piece of fact.

Something Sid didn't know.

Something Flo never would have dreamed.

You told me that it was all-

-a lie. You had no idea who the man was that attempted to murder Sid and Flo so many years ago; instead, you only knew of the story by doing research on Feder's history when trying to find a man to turn into your personal sentinel on your way to some ultimate peak of illumination or some shit.

You told me that Sid was going to serve a very important purpose, but then John Madison got in the way of that purpose when he tried to decapitate Sid and sent Flo flying off that ramp.

You told me there was no way Sid would ever be able to serve your ultimate vision and help you roll it out among the masses and masses of "incompetents" as you called them.

You handed me another cup of pills and gave me another shot in my arm as you told me that the reason you were sharing this information with me was to gain my undying trust and loyalty.

You spoke of a future in which I'd surpass anything the Feder name had previously accomplished in the past. You told me I'd leave Sid in my wake and never even feel the need to look back once it all fully set in.

You watched me swallow that cup of pills and wash it down with the olive colored liquid you were regularly having me ingest. You smiled as you looked at the now empty syringe after filling me with another dose of your medicine.

"Just wait" you told me. "Soon you won't even remember any of the men who wronged you" you told me.

I remember you promising me that you'd "fix" me in such a way that I'd become something beyond human; something so powerful in body and mind that no force could ever hurt me again.

I remember believing you.

I remembered that there were dozens of people in my past who had wronged me and my family.

I remembered how, if I had been as strong both in body and mind as you were making me now, I could have helped my family in those times of need.

If the things you were telling me were true, then nothing like that would ever happen again, but there was just one major flaw in that guarantee. No matter how strong, how potent, how overpowering your serums and hypnotics might be; there was something much stronger than that. Something driving me much harder than you could have ever known. Why? Because I'm guessing you've never had it in your life.

You told me how my new family was basically you and Mr. Satellite. You knew I wasn't very fond of Mr. Satellite but you compared it to the early dislike that young brothers might have for one another in life.

You told me how I'd been given a new, living language to receive and abide by while none of the common humans around me even knew I was engaging in it.

All these words, all these promises, all these guarantees.

They all meant so much to me. You were my angel -- my god -- my savior from death's cold hands.

It all meant so, so much.

But there's one thing you overlooked -- one thing your own words and wisdom might have caused you to even ignore or disregard as meaningless.

The power in a name.

The power in TRUE family.

You assured me that I'd soon forget about the way you had used and manipulated Sid. You "knew" that I wouldn't even remember it by the time I walked out your door that day.

All you had given me and all you had promised me was trumped by one solid, undeniable guarantee within my self-

-that my name was, is, and always will be-

FEDER.

Enlighten that, bitch.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
(03-27-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-27-2013)