Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
A Pest, his girl, and the captive
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 01:11 AM

A Pest is sitting in the bathroom of his hotel room. He turns to face the girl. Captive. Tiny. Beaten. Bloodied. Trembling. Cold. She is chained to a cold metal chair. The chair drips. The girl drips. Her eyes drip. Words cannot escape her mouth. The water from the head of the shower hits her. Ice cold. Not enough to freeze the blood, but close. Begging pleading. The ghost speaks. It screams for her pain. Let the girl suffer as the Ghost suffered. A Pest looks at the Captive. A smirk. A chuckle. A plan. A knock. The door. A Pest moves to his feet. A plea. The Captive begs. How cute. She wishes for freedom. Clemency for whatever has forced this behavior from a Pest. A chuckle. An answer.

Pest:No.

A Pest leaves the bathroom. A Pest answers the door. An interview. Steve Sayors. Arm in a sling. A laugh. Sayors look at the ground. A Pest forces Sayors' eyes upwards.

Pest:Hello, Steven. How are you?

An Interviewer looks down at his feet, and shuffles around the question.

Pest:Steven, you answer me now.

Sayors:I'm fine, Pest. Thanks for trying to kill me.

Pest:I am unsure of what you are referring to. Come in, and tell me about it.

The Pest steps out of the way. An Interviewer walks through the door. He is greeted by the sounds of a child crying. This is not unfamiliar to him. He has dealt with Pest before, he knows the man's methods. He chooses to ignore the methods, until they become more of an issue for him. This Child's cry, however, is an issue for him. She is younger than the rest, and her voice carries the full weight of her youth. A claw. Its reach extends to Steven's heart. Its grip tightens. His ability to ignore it. Vanished. His glasses. A finger to the center of them. They raise.

Sayors:Pest, how old is that girl?

Pest:Her age is of little concern.

Sayors:You're hurting a little girl!

Pest:Yes. I see no issue with it.

Sayors:You need to let her go.

Pest:Do I, Steven?

Sayors:Yes. She's just a little girl!

Pest:Yes.

Sayors:And you're going to keep hurting her.

Pest:Yes. Is this what you came here for? To speak to me about little girls?

Sayors:No. I cam to speak to you about Doctor D'Ville, your match, and your tag match.

A Pest gestures, and the Interviewer has a seat in the chair across from the bed. A smirk. A notepad. A Pen. A tape Recorder. All things The Interview removes from his jacket. The interviewer hits the tape. Records. Records. All the lies spewed forth from a man under a mask. The Mask. The Pest sits across. Legs. Cross. A scream. The Ghost sits next to Pest.

Pest:Ask your question, Steven.

Sayors:Why did you try and kill me, first of all.

Pest:It was deemed necessary.

Sayors:By who?

Pest:I deemed it necessary. Does that make you angry?

Sayors adjusts his collar, and lets out a little gulp.

Sayors:No. Why did you try and murder Erica.

Pest:Try? Did she survive?

Sayors:The fire? Yes. She did. She helped me escape.

A Chuckle. Loud, and interrupting.

Pest:She paid for her treachery. She has perished.

Sayors:Jesus. When?

Pest:Two days prior.

Sayors:What happened?

Pest:I threw her from a roof.

Sayors:For the new girl? That's what you do, isn't it? Murder one girl as a trade for the other?

Pest:I left the decision in her hands. She choose to let herself die in exchange for the life of Charli. Would you like to meet Charli?

A nervous sigh. The Interviewer answer the question?

Sayors:Sure. I guess.

A Pest rises to his feet. An Interview rises. The Interview moves to the bathroom, where A Pest has a Captive. Open. Door. Scream. The interview is unable to speak. How does he process the visual sight before him?

Pest:Charli, say hello.

[i[A Blood curdling scream. Tears. An interview freezes.[/i]

Sayors:What in the fuck is wrong with you? She's a fucking kid! Is she even out of Middle School?

Pest:What does it matter to you? Is it morally accepted for me to torture a girl in High School, but not accepted to do the same act to torture a girl in Junior High?

Sayors:It's not acceptable period.

Pest:Then why address her age?

Sayors:Because she's a little girl!

A Pest walks over, and turns the water off. He turns Charli to face Sayors. The blood and dirt have dripped from her body. She is strapped to the chair. Fully nude. Her legs are spread, and chained to the legs of the chair. Her face. Defeated.

Pest:Charli, tell Steven what I have done to you.

Charli:He raped me.

Sayors:That's horrible.

An interview turns to a Pest.

Sayors:Why would you do that?

Pest:Because I enjoy it. Why do you protest it?

Sayors:It's wrong.

Pest:Mala in se, or Malum Prohibitum?

Sayors:What?

Pest:You stand to judge me for my actions. Tell me, are they Mala in Se, or Malum Prohibitum?

Sayors:I don't know.

Pest:And yet you cast judgement on me? How sweet the sound of a fool.

Sayors:For telling you this is wrong.

Pest:For not possessing the ability to tell me why it is wrong. Use your words, Steven. Tell me, what about nature has given you the idea that this is wrong? Because someone told you it is? And you trusted that person enough to believe their stories?

Sayors:It is wrong. Grown men should not rape little kids.

Pest:Grown men. That is how you perceive me? A grown man? Steven, you have it incorrect. I am no mere "grown man". I scoff at the notion. No, I am the God of Emptiness. The rules of right and wrong are not applicable to me. I wrote the rules, and I laugh at the rules.

Sayors:You're a man. An old man.

A hand. The interviewer's throat. They meet. The ground. The interviewer's legs are not longer connected. Airborne. Gasping. The floor. He has been released. A Pest lifts him back to his knees, and the Interviewer kneels. Prays. Begs. A single command is given.

Pest:Force yourself into Charli. Fuck her.

Sayors:What?

A fist. Brought down with divine justice onto the head of The Interviewer. His head. The Floor. They kiss. A gentle kiss. Signed with blood. The Interviewer is bleeding.

Pest:You will fuck Charli. You will enjoy it.

Sayors:No. I won't.

The God of Emptiness. Anger. Leaning. Meeting Interviewer's face. A Snarl.

Pest:Who are you to disobey me?

Sayors:I'm no one. Just Steve Sayors. But I don't rape kids.

A laugh. A tremble. The God raises to his feet. A hand. Help. The interviewer is lifted to his feet. The Interviewer is led from the bathroom. Charli is left in the bathroom. Alone. Scared. Screaming. The God returns. Her face. His fist. They meet. The wall. Her head. They meet. Darkness. Her friend. The interview continues in the hotel main room. A Pest, and his Interviewer. Sitting. Facing.

Sayors:So, are you concerned for your match with Doctor D'Ville?

Pest:No. He has the same likelihood of winning the match as I. The difference is that The Doctor has something I would like. My title.

Sayors:Your title?

Pest:The Xtreme title. According to the legends surrounding me, I could possibly be Rizza, who held the title 16 times. More than anyone else. If the legends are to be trusted, the title is mine. If they are not, then I should take the title either way.

Sayors:Well, he does have a briefcase now. What if he chooses to cash it in on you during your match?

Pest:He would have to plan on losing the title to me in the first place. Which would make the plan to cash in invalid, since I would be able to swat the challenge away a second time. The Doctor is no fool. He will not do such a foolish act, no. He will not waste the case at this Pay Per View. He will cash in at another event. Perhaps on the Universal title, allow himself to be at the top of the ladder twice. Should he require my assistance with his cash in, I will assist. Because I respect Louis. He is a good man, and a solid competitor. The fool is not a role he plays.

Sayors:And would you care to shed some light on the loss of your tag titles?

Pest:Yes. I would. You see, Theodore Pryce and John Samuels were afraid to face me in a fair match. Thus, they attempted to bribe Jack to betraying me in the ring, believing it to be fair for my betrayal of Jack prior. I suspect, to some degree it was, though, the difference is in the courage behind the man bribed. From the get go, I allowed Jack the knowledge of my betrayal. And even the price I was paid. He did not choose to offer me more money to end my betrayal. He could have outbid Jill Lorder and Satoko. This was a courtesy he did not repay me. Thus, he put forth no effort in the ring, and we lost because of it. Should Theodore or John Samuels choose to face me again, it will be solo so there is no chance of their underhanded acts of cowardice.

Sayors:Do you believe they will choose to?

Pest:No. Not unless I have something either of the two lust for. Something I shall not give them the satisfaction of trying to retrieve. It truly is a shame. Theodore would have easily had another chance had he the courage to face me without treachery. Alas, the coward identifies himself.

Sayors:Would you care to speak about Jack at all?

Pest:Jack is a subject I would prefer to speak on as little as possible. He and I have exchanged no words since the incident of betrayal, but that is not a sign of a hatred for the man. More it is a sign of being wounded by this act. I admit, I allowed myself to trust the man more than I should have. I contemplated removing my mask and allowing him a glance at the face of the real Pest. That is something not even Barbie had achieved.

Sayors:Speaking of Barbie, I had heard reports that she passed away yesterday. Apparently she survived your crucifixion.

Pest:Yes, she did. If you could refer to her situation as surviving, but I ended her misery. We made love, and I ended her suffering while it climaxed. Allowed her to feel one last joy before I removed the pain. I still do not know the name she had given to our child.

Sayors:Do you supposed you'll go to the funeral?

Pest:No. I will not.

Sayors:Ok, well, one final question. Have you seen the banner made to announce your match?

Pest:I have not.

A phone is removed. XWF99.com loaded. The banner flashes. A grin.

[Image: kgdonIS.jpg?2]

Pest:I like that. Surely, the Doctor will as well.