Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 12:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Keep On Rockin' RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-16-2015, 05:04 PM

I am back for a purpose. 30 going on 31 but age is only a number. I will keep on rockin' and rollin'. I have partied harder than half the XWF roster. Woken up in a puddle of my own blood and vomit and wrestled some of the most brutal matches known to man. I do this because I love this business. It has given me so much. I may not always win but the XWF Universe has always been on my side. I may fall down a lot but every time the fans chant my name, I find the strength to get back up. The strength to keep fighting. Even when the odds are stacked against me, I will find a way to succeed.

Now lets address The Dimallisher. You called me a . How cute. You know a homophobic slur. Let me tell you this though. Stay away from me in the ring because I am gonna hurt you, badly. You tell me I need to leave this country because I don't contribute anything and can't get drafted. I am 30 years young and will rock you like a hurricane with my moves like Jagr.I have done a lot of charity events and donated a lot of money. Where were you when the Boston Marathon Bombing happened. Last I checked, I was out and about helping the city of Boston rebuild. I also donated my pay from my match against an opponent in another promotion. I also donated a custom Barney Green jersey that sold for $18,000 in a charity auction. You called me a turd. I saved the XWF from shutting down in a time when half the roster quit and it fell on my shoulders. I was World Champion in a time despite working through an injured right knee.

Good luck trying to cut my head off, bro. I will crack your fuckin' skull open in the middle of the ring. You talk about records like they mean something. If that's the case, You are the biggest loser I have ever met. So I like to eat. So what. Food is good. The Big Guy is always hungry. You are gonna see what The Boston Brawler is truly capable of. Fuck you and have a great day.

Peter Gilmour. You and I go way back. I respect you as a competitor but as a person, You sicken me. You soft as a froyo, bro. I would run you over with my Chevy Impala, though. Last time we fought, You cut my head off. Luckily it wasn't actually me you killed. You killed a stunt double. I hired that guy to take a few of my bookings because I was hurting. I was injured. My right knee is never gonna be at a hundred percent and I know that. You are facing the real deal. There will never be another Barney Green. I wish you luck because as my buddy Freight Train would say, "It's Choo Choo Time!" I'm gonna come at you like a wrecking ball.

Grayson Stinger. Who the hell are you again? Never heard of you. You are nothing important I guess. I am a former World Champion. What have you ever done to contribute to the XWF? Exactly. When I lock on the Green Dream, You will tap out or I will break that arm. I have never backed down from a fight against anyone. I welcome any challenge that comes my way.

Later, XWF.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post