Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is me with the words on the tip of my tongue And my eye through the scope
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-12-2015, 09:49 PM

" 'Down the barrel of a gun. This is you trying hard to make sure that you're seen With a girl on your arm and your heart on your sleeve.' Do you know who said those lines, Gator? It was Adam Lazzara. Do you know what he was referring to, Gator? Betrayal. That's what. Something you've done. And the sad thing is, you were too stupid to know you did it. You went and took my title, now, you know I'm not much for titles, but this one resounded worse. Because, you also went behind my back and shit talked me. Even though you and I were supposed to be on good terms. Ya'know? I went and I paid you more than 3 times what you were asking for your car, I even gave you Fancy Feast. Bruh, I never went behind your back. And hell, I even upheld my end of the bargain. But you, you're a dirty dealing piece of shit. You really are. But it's ok, because at the end of the day, you're still less popular than Todd. You could have replaced yourself entirely with Rodd and Todd, and I promise, everyone would be happier. You know why? Because you're the wrestling equal to Steve Klein.

At this point you're probably asking yourself who Steve Klein is. Unless you've paused to check Wikipedia. Which is exactly why my point stands. Steve Klein is the former guitarist for New Found Glory, he was terminated when it came out he's a kid toucher. Now, I'm not saying you're a kid toucher, but what I'm saying is that no one really cares about you. They care about the TV Title, sure, and they care about the antics of the Asylum, of which you claim to be trying to stop. Yet, there's not Gator fans out there going wild like they do when The Asylum comes out. So, much like Lane and Gator try and claim about me, despite the mountain range of evidence backing that they're just describing themselves, it would appear Gator is trying to come for my team's fame. That's why he selected CorVus, some unknown creepy fuck who made one appearance since founding their team, to back him. Someone he knew wouldn't take his spotlight. And why he stole Sane from Trust Insanity, a team that involved Sane latching onto another legacy's sack. You see, Gator picked leeches to try and make himself look better.

And he claims I'm the leech. And now we go to this very important question. Gator, you're an Ozy guy, yes? Then why do you not go to Ozy's show? Is it because you only want to claim Ozy because everyone else who was on his team is gone, save Cain? You want to be associated with a vanished team, and Cain, so you can claim to be the big superstar of a failed team? Flawless logic. Come back with something about Feder, please. I dare you to try and bring him up some more. Like you know the man."

Frodo drops a Hadouken! to Gator's sack, before hitting the doubled over bitch with a Demi Lovato looks good in Jeans. He breaks the hold, and goes for a pin.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-13-2015, 07:21 AM

"Oh boo fucking hoo. Frodo's upset because I followed the rules and fancied taking a shot at the Federweight belt, grow a fucking pair man and stop crying about shit that doesn't matter. Fucking pathetic man, you come out quoting lyrics from your new favourite emo band and then comparing me to a child toucher. Shit, that could be a bold new strategy if it wasn't so fucking dumb. What's next? You gonna try and put a glittery glove on my hand, try to prove that I'm in fact Michael Jackson and I touched you at a slumber party? Hahaha. Seriously, grow the fuck up and learn to think for a damn minute."

"So, my fans don't care about me? Like I didn't get a huge reaction from the crowd when i came back, like I don't get a hug reaction from the crowds whenever I enter the ring. Fuck you with this bullshit, you're trying to do the same thing you're accusing me and Lane of doing you fucking hypocrite. Hahaha, then you just go and prove how full of shit you really are. You latched onto The Asylum, a group of unknowns and newbies to make yourself look better! You are such a dumb, , short, lying, hypocritical, ugly clump of elephant shit."

"Why do I not go to Ozy's show? Because I don't need to be around the guy twenty, four seven. How about I'm a Madness member?I don't need to latch myself to Ozy's tit just because I'm on his side. I'm a Queens of the Stone Age fan, doesn't mean I solely listen to them. Seriously, open up your fucking mind for once. Haha, do you know what the real fun part of this is? You've come at me with all this before and you somehow still think it can work. You're soo fucking that all these points you've made now, you tried to use them before and I swatted them away because they mean fucking nothing to me, you mean nothing to me. You're fucking pathetic Frodo, I would feel sorry for you if I cared about you a single iota."

"So, get Lane's dick out of your mouth and off your mind for a second. Think about the situation you're in, panic and fuck off. But hey, we can still be friends, how about you buy me a beer after I break your spine?"

*Gator kicks out, he punches Frodo in the face and grabs his ankles. Gator spins and throws Frodo out of the ring*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-13-2015, 11:19 AM

"Don't actually have to pay attention to know you threw out some sort of rehash of all your other work with a few 'tweaked' details. You're going to attempt to argue about how it's not true, but it is. In fact, I'd go a step above and say that you're also the new Steve Davids style champion. Can't say paper champion, or closet champion, because you'll defend, but only against people you're certain you can beat. You'll shy away facing real competition using the guise of 'promised matches to other people' like he did. Then, if you face someone who poses a threat, you'll do your best to get out of it. By whatever means necessary. Because you do not want to lose your title, and you know that you're realm deserving of it. You can claim you are, but then the way you danced around giving out shots last time kind of shows us the truth. Oh, but you did defend. Against your friend. Who could have been easily swayed to throw the match as long as you both end up looking good. Kind of like that penis stunt you pulled. Does it feel good being found out?

And hey, while we're on the subject of your bullshit, do you wanna cry more about the title shots I got, while ignoring that you're holding two singles titles? You know, like was passed down can't be done. Except in the case of the Ark. Now, I'm not an expert, but that don't look like the Ark to me, and there ain't been announcement about the Federweight being an exclusion to that rule, either. So, if you want to play crybaby pussy about rules that you think I'm violating, might want to avoid trying to break them as well. You know, just a thought. Simple policy really, man up and deal with it, or cry about everything. But, again, that ain't like you. No, you the kinda nigga gonna try and cry about things not being in your best interest and hope you can get someone to touch you on the shoulder and tell you it'll be ok. You're the kind of fucker who'll sit down at a table in the basement and cry about conspiracy with Lane. Because you two fuckwits think management would really give enough of a shit about two new pieces of horse shit to fuck them over.

You're not that important, and all you've been doing by associating with that pussy ass complaint department is made yourself look bad. Suck it up, suck a dick, and move on. Oh, and give me the belt back."

Frodo hits a leg sweep which sends Gator down. He follows up with a Shining Wizard, then a pin.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-13-2015, 12:33 PM

"And I don't have to pay attention to see you rehashed all your old points with zero tweaks. At least I fucking tried you monkey fucker. Haha and not only are you making old points, you're stealing trash that Morbid Angel said to me last week! You fucking moron. So tell em this, Morbid Angel former Uni champ, you're going to say he was an easy win? Did I shy away from Morbid? Did I shy away from Azrael? Yeah, before he got washed away with the rest of the shit, I was going to face him at Turning Point. Where the hell are you getting this from? You're literally making shit up in that shit filled mind of yours. You wanna talk about me apparently facing new guys. What the fuck about you then huh? How does it feel to be the XWF equivalent of a doorman? You go after the guys who started last week because you know they will be an easy victory. And sometimes, you can't even get that shit done. Haha, like I said, you're fucking pathetic."

"And you talk about the whole crying thing about how you shouldn't hold a belt at all, but I can hold two. Aw, wanna cry Fwodo? Just ball your eyes out wishing you could hold a belt, while I hold two. And your right, this isn't the Ark, it isn't the HMW either, it's the one after those on the same level. Do you really think I care about this belt? Fuck no. Give me twenty grand and you can have it, I just didn't want you to have it and I thought it would be fun taking it of you, which it fucking was. Now if you wanna play crybaby pussy over rules, did you see the part where Dick handed me the belt? Oh no, you didn't did you, because you were passed out on the mat hahaha! So, if the guy who watches over this belt has no problem handing it to me, while I still have the TV belt, then I'm sure the rest of the fed doesn't care either."

"You're the little bitch who thinks the world should revolve around him for doing nothing for the year you've been here. You're the little hyped up piece if shit who thinks he could actually beat me in a one on one. You're the tired old hack that nobody cares about. You are the aborted fetus that nobody wants. You want to impress me? Get some new material, grow four foot and get the fuck out of my face. Maybe beat someone of worth while you're at it, you fucking worm."

*Gator kicks out and hits Frodo with his trademark Snapback*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-13-2015, 04:21 PM

Dick E. steps up onto the fallen Frodo's head and raises Gator's arm in victory.

The winner and STILL Federweight champion: Gator.

Dick E.: "I do love a good queer bashin.' Keep it up, you tea sippin' pussy."

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post