Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 08:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Another Response, but to the Point
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-09-2015, 11:37 PM

Ghost Tank was sitting next to Alysia, with her once more cuddled up again his body. Not long after he sent his response to Austin, did his opponent come back, and it simply made Ghost Tank shake his head. Without warning, he got up, making Alysia slide off his lap and on to the couch. He went back into the bedroom, turned the camera on, giving a close up view of Ghost Tank, however, he did not expect to have to make another response video to Austin, so not only are his signature contacts out, revealing those beautiful bright blue eyes, but the black teeth he usually wore during his promos were out, revealing the truth that he has beautiful white teeth.

Before he begins to talk, he trails his tongue to one of his vampire-like upper incisors, then clicked his tongue,

Austin. I have come to the conclusion that you're almost brain dead. It's a fucking miracle you're capable of walking, talking, not messing yourself every couple of hours because you're so fucking stupid, so mentally , that you'd rather risk shitting yourself so you can hear the noise of yourself farting. Your 'color commentary' was fucking weak, and showed just how mentally inept you are. You repeat and repeat most of the same fucking things. Why? Because that's all you can do, and that saddens me. It really does. Because we'll be going into Madness, and I will have to fight someone who is a bonafide mentally handicapped human being. I will have to go into that ring not knowing if you even understand what's happening.

You somehow got it in your head, like a couple of people have, that I got my ass kicked at War Games. Are you fucking serious? No, please, I really want to know how you people look at the match, see a man bleeding profusely, and yet STILL has the strength to wrestle and annihilate several opponents before BLOOD LOSS, get that phrase permanently engraved into that etch-a-sketch you call a brain, so you can learn about it, and maybe, just maybe, understand that I did not get my ass kicked. At all. A group of men gave me several injuries, and I accidentally caused a self-inflicted injury, and yet it was not by their hands, by their legs, by their touch of any kind, that brought me down. I fell because I bled worse than a girls' only boarding school and an entire group of them just went through "the change" at the same time. No one performed their most well known attack on me, no one even tapped me. I speared them in half and I fell into the void. Next!

I don't care for Sane. So I don't care about what you said about him, even though if Frodo had not interfered, you still would have lost, because you simply don't have the intelligence or the ability to put him down. Next!

I've fought Gator. Just last month. I gave him trouble with Underwood, and I was not even a hundred percent in it. NEXT!

Ask Knight how I earned my nicknames. He missed a show after War Games, and could barely perform at both the King of the Ring Tournament and the fatal five-way the Warfare after for the Television Title. Why? Because I popped quite a few bones out of place. Where's Steven Kessler, by the way? Oh yeah. I destroyed him too, except with him, he has not been seen or heard from since his match at the King of the Ring. Next!

Exact insult? I'm sorry I used the same generic insult that you used. Let me recall some synonyms for idiot, so I don't ever dare use "buffoon" ever again. Wouldn't want you to claim I'm copying everything you're saying.

He closed his eyes, he began to hum Beethoven's Fifth. After a couple minutes he looked at the camera and began to speak, quickly,

Fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton, ninny, loon, jackass, blockhead, dumb-ass, clod, doofus, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, meathead, airhead, lamebrain, mouth-breather, twit, schmuck, asshat. Now, go fuck yourself, you simpleton. Next!

Oh, there is a difference between a monster and a man. However, unfortunately for you Fernando, this man is a monster. I love these violent matches. It lets me play in your blood. It lets me have a chance to completely and utterly break you apart and make you suffer. Finally!

You didn't leave Hysteria that way. The goons did. Whether they be your goons or someone else's goons, who knows but them and yourself? One thing will be for certain, at the end of our match, Fernando, you will not receive any goodwill from me.I don't care if I win, and the decision gets reversed, but after our match, I am going to royally fuck you up. You will leave the arena by stretcher, and you will be in the hospital needing several units of blood just to get back what you lost. If you cannot see the danger coming, Austin, then you really need to quit while you are still able to have a career.

There was no laugh, but those familiar neon green words would flash on the screen

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post