Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Inspiration Grabs a Snack With An Unusual Partner
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-10-2015, 06:49 AM

LH Harrison is sitting at a cafe outside, in the winter, in Arkansas, because it doesn't snow. He's having a lovely sandwich and soda combination. The waitress comes to bring Harrison a refill, she smiles at him, and he smiles back. And then someone throws a glass of Soda at her. It hits her in the head and she goes down. Harrison goes to help her up, but another glass goes flying and hits another person. Harrison looks to see where it came from. There he spots Frodo, holding a glass of water.

”Sup, . Been looking for you.”

What are you doing here?

”Looking for you. We need help, and I thought you could be the one to help us.”

Who's we?

”Team Tigris. Joe is out.”

Frodo moves toward Harrison, and throws the water towards a random passerby.

Harrison smirks to himself and holds his drink close to him in fear that Frodo will toss it.

Yeah, I heard something about that. You want me on the team and it's a chance to return to Madness? Sign me up.

LH sighs.

"What is it, num-nuts?"

LH Harrison shakes his head and takes a bite out of the sandwich. He looks over at Frodo and rips his sandwich in half. Frodo takes a bite and chews it for a minute before spitting it out onto the plate in front of him. LH looks at him in disgust as Frodo returns the disgusted gaze.

I can't believe you just did that.

"I can't believe you must made me eat tuna fish. Yuck, nigga!"

Frodo picks up the sandwich again and takes another bite. He spits it out on the waitress as she gets to her feet.

”Do you niggas keep Fancy Feast in stock?”

”Uh, no?”

”It's fine. I brought my own. Can you bring me a Dr. Pepper? No ice.”

He turns to Harrison, pulls out a couple cans of Fancy Feast and a spoon.

”So you know, we're fighting Lane and Swann. Only two people on the team worth worrying about. And even then, they're not worth much. Didn't you want revenge for him aiding you getting killed? Now's your chance.”

The waitress comes out with Frodo's drink. He pops to his feet, slaps her on the ass, and drops a hundred dollar bill down her low cut top.

”You look like you can toss salad like a pro. There's another 4 of those in it for you if you can lap at my ass like a thirsty Rottweiler at a toilet bowl.”

She looks disgusted and walks off.

”So, what's new? You know I ghosted like that, too. Tons of fun. Gilly got so pissed off.”

Harrison can't believe all that he's seeing and shakes his head. He laughs at the mention of Peter Gilmour being pissed off about something.

I can't imagine Gilly getting mad about anythinggggg. Let alone being mad because you left for awhile. As for Lane and Swann, I look forward to joining you in trouncing both of them. As for TJ, what's there really to worry about? He hasn't won a match against any decent opponents. He got TWO title matches and blew both of them! That's two more title matches than I've ever had.

The waitress comes back looking peeved until she makes eye contact with LH Harrison. His blue eyes have her transfixed as Frodo has to pry his Dr. Pepper from her hands. He places her fingers in the mushed up sandwich, but the girl isn't responding. LH begins getting embarrassed and the woman comes back to present. She turns red-faced and throws her hand up to her face throwing sandwich mush into her hair. She gasps and runs away to the kitchen.

"Well that was weird, what'd you do?"

You know it's weird, ever since I came back from the grave, I've had this weird attraction to girls.

Frodo raises an eyebrow and shakes his head.

"Not used to being attracted to girls, how'd you manage with Jessica so long?"

Oh c'mon. You knew what I meant. Girls are attracted to me. I pull them in like a magnet.

”Oh, yeah. Such trouble, you being all of a sudden attractive to women. I'm so sorry for your pain. What with having a super hot wife, and big titted waitresses wanting your cock. Why don't you go stuff her real quick?”

What?!

”She has three holes. Use them. At least use tw of them. She looks like the kind of girl who'd have pierced nips and a little diamond in her clit. Dude, get pics.”

Harrison looks confused.

I thought you were gay.

”I don't choose lovers based on race, gender, sexuality, willingness to consent, or species. All I care about is if you're 18+. You should try it sometime. It's very freeing.”

Species?

”Yup. So, this match. Fuck Lane, and fuck Kirk. I'ma dick punch that old man.”

Feel free. I don't like any old geezer coming in and thinking he can run the place because he has money.

LH begins drumming his fingers but stops.

I can't just cheat on my wife. I loved her. It wouldn't be right...

The waitress walks by right after Harrison said it. Frodo stopped her.

”My buddy and I were talking. He thinks you think he's ugly. I told him no way. Look at him, there's no way you could think that. What do you think?”

She looks at Harrison, and before she can answer Frodo pops in with something.

”If he's ugly, slap him. If not, kiss him.”

She leans in and kisses Harrison deeply. After what feels like an eternity she pulls away.

”I'm off at 5. Name's Karen. I have to go back to work.”

Why did you do that?! I told you, I can't cheat on Jessica.

”Jessica is dead. It's time to move on. And that piece of barely legal ass is going to help you.”

DO NOT SAY THAT! I DO NOT WANT TO CHEAT ON HER!

”Don't yell at me, just because your wife is dead. I have fucking problems too!”

Yeah, like what?

”My wife left me. She slept with my best friend, and left me.”

She left you?! But you'd been cheating on her for forever! How can you expect her to just deal with it?

"I was not cheating on her!"

The two tangle up and begin pushing around knocking over tables left and right. LH had Frodo in a headlock when he lets him go. The two men look at each other before they fall in each other’s arms with tears rolling their cheeks as they begin crying.

"We had an arrangement where, it was ok to sleep around as long as we always came home. I slept with a small handful of people, and had two threesomes with her. She decided she didn't like it, that it hurt her too much. I fucking love her. I told her, I tried to show her. I gave her everything. She fucked Crack, and made me watch. She kissed him. I never kissed anyone else."

At least she's alive. All I have of Jessica is a tombstone, and a grave.

Both men began to cry horribly loudly. The waitress walks by and sees them crying.

"Maybe it's better if you don't call me."

Frodo gets to his feet, as he's still crying, reaches down the front of his pants and pulls out a Buttersock.

Wait, do you take that with you everywhere?

"Nah. Other one, yes. But this is new. Dong has the other one still. First outing with this bad boy. It's Armani!"

He walks over and swings the sock Wildly. Karen goes down, and Frodo begins to kick her in the ribs.

"Fucking bitch. Thinks she's too good for my buddy, Harrison. I peeped in on Jessica in the shower, a few times, and you're so much worse than she is."

Harrison stops crying. He looks very confused and slightly angry.

You peeped on my wife?! In the shower?

"Yeah, she had a cute little birthmark on her left cheek. It was adorable. Dude, your wife was hot."

Why would you do that?

"I wanted to see her naked. And you don't keep nudes of her on your phone. Not even lingerie pics. I got desperate."

What the… oh whatever.

LH looks at the floor and clenches his fists. Frodo leans across the table and places his hand on LH’s who quickly draws his back.

”I’ll make it up to you. I have the perfect solution. You can peep at Katie! My daughter! That way we’re even.”

What? Are you not listening to me? I said, I’m not cheating on Jessica.

"Fine, fine. We’ll see, nigga."

Now where is Luca? We really should find him.

As if on cue, the sound of mariachi music is heard as three mustached Mexicans walk out into the restaurant with sombreros, ponchos, and big brown boots and pants!

Bingo.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post