Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
It's All Fun and Games Until Someone is Tardy For the Party.
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-10-2015, 07:35 PM

(Quick Note: I meant to post this on Thursday, but unfortunately I fell sick. :/ Hopefully you guys will still enjoy!)

•RECORDING

Hello! Long time no see!

Well, it's the new year. We're all hoping the new opportunities will be handed out and make this a prosperous year for us. It just so happens that I was granted my own opportunity as I've been given a second chance at becoming a #1 Contender for a championship, this time for Hysteria's Prophetic whatever-the-fuck-you-wanna-call-it-because-fuck-the-Higher-Power-and-who-gives-a-fuck belt. Maybe when I win the match and go on to beat Hysteria I can rename the belt to something that doesn't sound as if some mentally challenged religious zealot hexed with Tourettes sputtered out and made up in the spur of the moment. Something that... you know, doesn't sound like a fucking joke. Anyway, moving on.

Simon Lyster, otherwise known as the "Spine Twister".

According to him, this match won't be in my favor simply due to the fact that I weigh the least out of all the other participants. Which is kinda funny, because had he done a basic search on the XWF site and did a bit of research on his opponents like he claims he does, he would know that I've done this:

Quote:Jill climbs the turnbuckle but staggers for a minute. Ghost Tank is up! He runs up the ropes and goes for the hurricanrana! BUT NO! Jill keeps him sitting upright and hits a SUPER POWERBOMB! Jill is exhausted from that move and just barely slumps her body over his.

You see, Simon? I did that to a man who weighs 201 pounds more than me. Yet I was able to use Ghost Tank's momentum against him and I was able to capitalize on that, enabling me to perform that maneuver. Of course, that's not the only way I can eliminate you. Throughout professional wrestling history we've seen the smaller guys use other impressive ways to send their bigger opponents over the top rope without having to necessarily lift them up and eliminate them. Again, basic research. Clearly that isn't your strong suite, but hey! At least you tried! Come on all and let's give Simon a round of applause for attempting to make me look like the weak link here!

[Image: latest?cb=20110625132200]

[Image: applause2.gif]

Next up on line is C.C. Hollywood, who is currently undefeated.

And by "undefeated", I mean that he is currently 1-0. Seriously, he just won his debut match and he's already proclaiming himself to be undefeated quicker than Frodo sticking his junk up inside any foreign object he can get his hands on after Caroline rejected his advances one too many times. It's laughable, honestly. Do I even need to say more? Next!

Duncan B. Deadly. How many people have run over your ass already? As a matter of fact, has he even won a match? Who cares anyways? This week will just be a repeat of what we've seen previously where we see him act all tough and shit but then he'll just end up getting his ass kicked. I won't be surprised if he's the first one to get sent flying over the top rope.

Big Joe. Your typical "fee-fi-fo-fum!" gargantuan whose brain and head is so small that a demitasse could be placed on him and be worn as a hat. Hey, anyone remember ??? at all?

.....Yeeeeaaaah..... Joe is going to end up just like him. Matter of fact, the big guy has been quiet all week. Eh, he's probably busy shoving his face with some Twinkies and shit.

Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace. A guy with a lot of passion, charisma and dedication. Who doesn't like people like that?!

Unfortunately, he has yet to win a match. He's been on a devastating losing streak right from the start and being placed in a predicament like this, it doesn't look like this will be his shining, crowning moment. Seriously, what ever happened to all that spark and fire you had, Wallace? You're hot one minute and then poof! The flame just suddenly dies out. I don't know, but Tyroil really needs to get himself together. Otherwise, he isn't going to last here long enough.

January 8, 2015

[Image: tumblr_ml46vfwHtB1rj68t4o1_500.gif]

It's cold. It really is fucking cold outside. However, for some fascinatingly weird reason, it didn't really bother me. I remained unfazed as I continued on traversing through this urban winter wonderland. The soft as cotton, delicate snow crushed gently beneath my feet as I walked through the park, taking in the beautiful scenery around me. It truly looked as if it came straight from a fairytale. I know, it's a bit of an overly cliché thing to say, but it was that beautiful.

Unfortunately, this little delightful trip into La La Land had to come to an end as I neared the house. From an off distance I could see the silhouettes of a few friends and family members from the windows. After walking some more I could hear their voices. I couldn't really make clear out of what was being said, but I did catch the words "baking soda", "coco", and "gratata!".

Sigh. And this is why our kind was oppressed for hundreds of years.

As I opened the door and entered, I was immediately greeted by a blast of modern ratchet hip-hop music. The music was blaring loudly and the girls were doing their awful rendition of O.T. Genasis' "CoCo". Couple that with some twerking and dashes of "Aaaaayyyyeeee" and voilà! You've got yourself a perfect recipe for the common ratchet hood bitch.

I couldn't take it anymore. I went over to the stereo system and turned the music off. Of course the others stopped in the midst of their partying and got upset with me, especially Riley. She glared at me, a frown very prevalent on her face.

Yo, come on! We were turning up and having fun. Shit, why you gotta be a bitch like that?

Riley, you and the others are going to drive this freaking neighborhood insane like that! You can't be blasting the damn music like that at nearly twelve o' clock when people have to go to sleep!

So fucking what? That's their problem if they can't fall asleep. It's the weekend and all I know is that no motherfucking nigga is going to tell me what the fuck I can and can't do. Free country, bitch!

I rolled my eyes and sighed, throwing my hands up in defeat. Arguing with Riley is just pointless. You can tell her this and that over and over again and the information will just not register in her mind. Even if you do manage to be successful and win an argument over her it just wouldn't be worth it in the end. It's best to be the bigger person and let it all go.

Come on Jill, you've been acting so stressed out for a while now. And that's totally not cool. What is your problem?

I glanced over at Amanda after she said those words. However, before I could even begin to respond to her, Riley (as usual) had to chime in:

She's probably mad at the fact that Pest whooped her ass... And she got molested by him on top of that.

No, it's not that...

Yes it is. You're such a --

All of a sudden, Grandma Jones came rushing in and threw a pair of flip-flops at the back of Riley's head. Yes, she really did use flip-flops. Remember, we're Jamaicans.

Ouch! Yo, what the hell is wrong with you?!

Shut your bloodclaat mouth and leave the gyal alone! Why the bomboclaat must you always harass Jill like that? A wah di rass clot dew yuh?

Alright, alright! Chill! I'm sorry.

I couldn't help but to crack a smirk. It was always amusing to see Riley get exactly what she deserved. As much as I wanted to see her get her ass handed to her, fatigue was beginning to set in and I decided to retreat to my room. I could still hear the impact of the shoes making contact with Riley as I lay down in my bed.

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post