Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Russians
Luka Aristov w/Mariya Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-08-2015, 02:54 PM

The Russian Flag falls from the rafters and above the ring as there is a mixed reaction from the fans. The camera pans to the stage area where two Russian flags sit either side of the stage. "The Edge" by Tracktor Bowling hits the P.A System as the lights go red. A stunning blonde woman, smartly dressed, enters the stage area. The stunning blonde looks around and smiles. The blonde points towards the curtains. A tall, athletic man with a muscular build, casually dressed, comes out through the curtain. He stands next to her on the stage. He shows no expression on his face as he follows the beauty down the ramp. He stops at the end of the ramp and looks around at the fans. The woman walks up the steps. The big man grabs the top ropes and steps up on to the apron. He sits on the middle ropes, allowing the woman to enter. The intimidating guy steps over the top rope, still showing no expressions. The woman grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring. The guy walks to the middle of the ring, next to the gorgeous woman. The beauty smiles as she raises the mic to her lips as the music fades. She begins to speak English, in a Russian accent.

Blonde Woman:Hello XWF Galaxy or whatever you call yourselves. My name is Mariya. This is my husband. The man who is going to destroy the XWF locker room, all by himself. We are from Mother Russia and we're here to rain on your parade.

The fans begin to chant, USA... USA... USA...

Mariya:Be quiet....

Fans boo loudly

Mariya:You Americans have no respect. This exactly what we expected. My husband doesn't care about your opinions and feelings.

Mariya passes the microphone to her husband.

Russian Guy:Ma name iz Luka Aristov.
Я не просто человек , ямашина . Я сломаю все ваши герои в два раза. Я не забочусь о тебе люди. Вы все и невежды !

Fans: What?

Mariya:My husband said (Translation)"He is not just a man, he is a machine. He will break all your heroes in half. He does not care about you people. You are all ignorant!"

The fans boo loudly

Luka Aristov:Как я уже сказал , я слышу твою реакцию . Я слышу свое дерьмо . Но я не наплевать на это! Вы так называемый суперзвезды за кулисами были предупреждены. Я здесь, чтобы

Mariya:(Translation)"He hears your reaction. He hears your shit. But he doesn't give a damn about it! You so called superstars backstage have been warned. He is here to destroy all of you!"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scotty Anderson Away

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-08-2015, 04:02 PM

As soon we hear this theme, Anderson comes out clapping at the new russian sensation. Then his theme cuts off as he stood on the stage to speak to them.

Hello Russian man, how did you manage to get over to the states? By your wife smuggling you through Florida?

Then the fans started to roar in cheers as his manager gotten offended by that statement and he starts to speak again.

You remind me of some guy in Rocky film who gotten his ass beaten, these fans can care less about your heritage. You can speak all that russian slang on how you gonna dominate this company. But you just going to end up as Payback's dinner; if you don't know who he is, better look him up in this place.

Fans start to chant PAYBACK and Luka looks like he wants to fight Scotty outside.

Hey miss Russian bitch... прийти к реальным победителем и сосать этот член

Then this new rookie and his wife gets mad at him for whatever he just told them in russian!

The Most "Serious" Man Alive

[Image: 8101646_orig.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-08-2015, 05:28 PM

"...We are here to rain on your parade."

Like it does everyday in that shithole of a country?

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

01-09-2015, 07:35 AM

Mariya looks mad at first but Luka still shows no emotions. He just smirks. Mariya looks at her husband, which in fact calms her down and then speaks to Scotty Anderson.

Mariya:I don't know what your name iz. But I will not suck your tiny little maggot. You keep dat little thing to yourself. This is what you call a real man, little boy!

Mariya rubs her hands down Luka's chest and tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. She passes the microphone back to her husband.

Luka Aristov:я с удовольствием позволит вам стать моей первой жертвой . Я хочу встретиться с тобой и ваш маленький друг здесь. Я уничтожу вас обоих , в гандикап матче . Что вы на это скажете , вы мало ласки ?

Mariya:My husband said(Translation)"He will happily let you become his first victim. He wants to face you, aswell as your little boyfriend here. He will destroy you both, in a handicap match. What do you say, you little weasels?" Are you prepared to both be broken in half like a pair of twigs?

Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-09-2015, 12:11 PM

(01-09-2015, 07:35 AM)Luka Aristov w/Mariya Said: Mariya looks mad at first but Luka still shows no emotions. He just smirks. Mariya looks at her husband, which in fact calms her down and then speaks to Scotty Anderson.

Mariya:I don't know what your name iz. But I will not suck your tiny little maggot. You keep dat little thing to yourself. This is what you call a real man, little boy!

Mariya rubs her hands down Luka's chest and tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. She passes the microphone back to her husband.

Luka Aristov:я с удовольствием позволит вам стать моей первой жертвой . Я хочу встретиться с тобой и ваш маленький друг здесь. Я уничтожу вас обоих , в гандикап матче . Что вы на это скажете , вы мало ласки ?

Mariya:My husband said(Translation)"He will happily let you become his first victim. He wants to face you, aswell as your little boyfriend here. He will destroy you both, in a handicap match. What do you say, you little weasels?" Are you prepared to both be broken in half like a pair of twigs?

Bitch please, I'll take this roided-up douche one on one. Any stipulation that he wants.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-09-2015, 01:54 PM

Morbid Angel is the only Russian to worry about in the XWF!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-09-2015, 02:29 PM

(01-09-2015, 01:54 PM)♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ Said: Morbid Angel is the only Russian to worry about in the XWF!

Exactly! He'll cut Luka's fucking dick off!

Hate Post Like Post
Jesus Christ Offline

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-10-2015, 11:45 PM

If you believe in Christ you will know salvation. Please join me in my quest to find what's better in life. I can promise you that the journey will not be filled with disappointment.

[Image: ejWtON6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

01-11-2015, 09:35 AM

Lucius Frye Said:Bitch please, I'll take this roided-up douche one on one. Any stipulation that he wants.

Luka Aristov:Люциус , вы выбираете то, что условие вы хотите. Я не забочусь о оговорками . Рассмотрим ваши желание смерти его подписания и будет доставлен

Mariya:My husband said (Translation)"Lucius, you choose whatever stipulation you want. He doesn't care about stipulations. Consider your death wish signed and it will be delivered."

Luka Aristov:I must break you!

(01-09-2015, 01:54 PM)♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ Said: Morbid Angel is the only Russian to worry about in the XWF!

Luka shakes his head at Morbid

Luka Aristov:Почему ты любишь эти американцы?

(01-09-2015, 02:53 PM)DShadows Said: "You and your husband need to smoke a blunt and chill for a moment."

Mariya:We are not bums like you. We don't need drugs. Drugs are for wasters

(01-10-2015, 11:45 PM)Jesus Christ Said: If you believe in Christ you will know salvation. Please join me in my quest to find what's better in life. I can promise you that the journey will not be filled with disappointment.

Mariya:We will not do as you ask, you are a imposter

Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-11-2015, 09:07 PM

Hate Post Like Post