Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fyre! Tank! Asylum bitches!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-08-2015, 02:15 PM

*Gator stands in a dim room, a single light shining down on him barely showing corVus who stands behind him. Gator pulls his cigarette away from his mouth and looks at the camera*

"Sup bitches."

"Now, my good friend and teammate corVus here has been itching for a fight. Especially against one of you Asylum cunts. Myself and Sane are a bit too busy on the title scene, so we decided we would let corVus here do the big damage to your little shitty stable. So, what do you say? Any Asylum soldiers fancy losing to my buddy here at the pay per view?"

"I know you all scared shitless of him, but this could be a great learning experience. Right corVus?"

*Gator looks back at corVus who stares into the camera, Gator turns back*

"SEE! What did I tell you, he will love to beat one of you scumbags. So man up and accept his challenge. Fuck, if you somehow manage to beat him I'll give you a TV title shot the next madness after the pay per view."

"So, Tank, Fyre, Underwood? Et cetera. What do you say?

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-08-2015, 02:44 PM

Ghost Tank looks at the video of Gator. Looks over to Alysia, then looks to the camera. He chuckles slightly, then shakes his head

"Gator, I am willing to face Corvus. If he wants a match that bad, then the Cleanser of the Higher Power shall go against him."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-08-2015, 02:51 PM

*Gator laughs his ass off, as corVus stares from behind*

"HA! Good man Tank, corVus will see you at the pay per view-"

CAW!

*Gator snaps around hearing corVus' crow*

"What?"

*Gator and corVus stare at each other in silence for a few seconds*

"Okay then."

*Gator turns back to the camera*

"Tank. My good friend wants a handicap match, you and Fyre against him at Turning Point. Deal?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-08-2015, 03:11 PM

(01-08-2015, 02:51 PM)Gator Said: *Gator laughs his ass off, as corVus stares from behind*

"HA! Good man Tank, corVus will see you at the pay per view-"

CAW!

*Gator snaps around hearing corVus' crow*

"What?"

*Gator and corVus stare at each other in silence for a few seconds*

"Okay then."

*Gator turns back to the camera*

"Tank. My good friend wants a handicap match, you and Fyre against him at Turning Point. Deal?"

"All right then. However, there's one problem. My partner will not be Lucius Fyre. Oh no. However, my partner is going to be someone new. As in, you have not seen him before. When he is ready, he shall come forth and reveal to you his name. Corvus can pick the stipulation, if he wants one."

(01-08-2015, 02:51 PM)Austin Fernando Said: Austin Fernando: I'm not sure where you got the idea that you'll be facing him, especially considering you won't be able to walk once I'm through with you.

"Boy, who do you think you are? I've been thrown from a stadium roof, I have received multitudes of injuries, self-inflicted as well as gifted, that would make you piss and shit yourself because of how much pain you would be in. I even had a fucking piano drop on me, yet I still went into my match and won, even with the re-injured ribs. So don't ever think you will be able to do what you say. Because I am damn near impossible to stop from fighting, especially when injured."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-08-2015, 03:20 PM

"Tank, corVus wants Fyre. Do we have to remind you what happened at Madness? Fyre got one hell of a surprise and an ass kicking from my teammate here. So, accept the match with Fyre as your partner or forever be branded a pussy. I don't care about some new guy, we will deal with him when he appears and acts like an idiot."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-08-2015, 03:27 PM

(01-08-2015, 03:20 PM)Gator Said: "Tank, corVus wants Fyre. Do we have to remind you what happened at Madness? Fyre got one hell of a surprise and an ass kicking from my teammate here. So, accept the match with Fyre as your partner or forever be branded a pussy. I don't care about some new guy, we will deal with him when he appears and acts like an idiot."

"Either I get an unknown partner to face Corvus, who is unknown as well, or Corvus will have to simply face Fyre by himself. It's not like he's getting anything other than what he wants. He wants a handicap match, he's getting one. However, Fyre will not be my partner. I've even given Corvus the advantage of choosing the stipulation. He could go for an elimination handicap match, could go for a lumberjack match, can go for a cage match, tables, ladders, and chairs match. The stipulations are endless and in his favor. Hell, if he wanted to, he could even make it so I have to have one arm tied behind my back. Either way, my partner is not going to be Lucius, no matter what you say to taunt me."

Hate Post Like Post
CorVus Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-08-2015, 03:31 PM

(01-08-2015, 03:27 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(01-08-2015, 03:20 PM)Gator Said: "Tank, corVus wants Fyre. Do we have to remind you what happened at Madness? Fyre got one hell of a surprise and an ass kicking from my teammate here. So, accept the match with Fyre as your partner or forever be branded a pussy. I don't care about some new guy, we will deal with him when he appears and acts like an idiot."

"Either I get an unknown partner to face Corvus, who is unknown as well, or Corvus will have to simply face Fyre by himself. It's not like he's getting anything other than what he wants. He wants a handicap match, he's getting one. However, Fyre will not be my partner. I've even given Corvus the advantage of choosing the stipulation. He could go for an elimination handicap match, could go for a lumberjack match, can go for a cage match, tables, ladders, and chairs match. The stipulations are endless and in his favor. Hell, if he wanted to, he could even make it so I have to have one arm tied behind my back. Either way, my partner is not going to be Lucius, no matter what you say to taunt me."

[Image: 8FrxJeC.png]
Come Join The Murder

You shall know fear
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-08-2015, 03:39 PM

"I'm sorry, but, I don't speak 'mute fuck'."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-08-2015, 03:52 PM

*A crow flies onto Gator's shoulder, a letter in his mouth. Gator takes the letter and reads it, chuckling a little*

"Ha. CorVus wants you to hear this."

"You barely speak passable English so your most recent revelation comes as a surprise to no one."

"Fin. Haha. But yeah, corVus also accepts this match. Any stips he wants will be named later, if he wants any that is."

Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-08-2015, 04:23 PM

Of course I want corVus! But one on one. I've got to handle this emo Sting ripoff myself.

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Hate Post Like Post