Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
All Of You
Big Joe

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2015, 09:04 PM

Jill Lorder, C.C. Hollywood, Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace, Simon Lyster, Duncan B. Deadly you are all going over the top rope. There will be no if ands certainly any buts, unless it's yours going over those ropes. You see only the best wrestler can be the #1 contender. If it wasn't already apparent ... Its ME! Your best bet is to throw yourself over the ropes when I approach you. I wouldn't be surprised if the match lasts less than a minute. This could be 5v1 you'll still couldn't beat me. Now on to the individuals themselves.

Jill Lorder, don't show up don't die. Show up and you will be quickly obliterated, in a brutal fashion. I dont care what you do or say you will be the first to go and the last of my worries. You wouldn't earn my respect ever in life.

C.C. Hollywood, you may have won your debut, just because I didn't doesn't make you in the least way better than me. you had a partner i had no one at all. with no partner today how will you do anything that puts you in position for number one contender, absolutely NOTHING! Go kill yourself as for the rest of you.

Tyroil, you are a damn good football player but in XWF your nothing! You lost to two other competitors in this match, your screwed. I'm doing your life a favor and disposing of you fast. Over the top fucking rope you go.

My biggest threat, though a small one at that, is Simon Lyster. You will not give me a challenge unless you want me break your back in the most excruciating way possible. The Big One! I will break every bone in your back if you try fucking with me. I am the #1 contender whether you like it or not. I have a special surprise waiting for you. Just you wait!

Duncan well done in getting yourself an ass whooping on a silver platter. Bon Appetite you little . You are more than unworthy of stepping into the same state as me let alone the same ring. You and all the other bitches in this match better bow down to their motherfucking highness. You can only wannabe deadly against me. I could kick your ass with my hand.

You pathetic stooge like bastards calling themselves wrestlers. The moment I step in Seattle prepare for your back to be shattered into pieces, not even all kings men could put back together again. I will then go on to win the prophetic belt unscathed. You cunts will never get close the belt when I get my hands on it.

Steve Sayors: Why do you think you are the most likely to be the number one contender and the champion?

Big Joe: You already know why, I'm the elite force named Big Joe. Want me to demonstrate the power of this elite force.

Steve Sayors: God no! Looking past everyone else how do you think you stack up against the current champion?

Big Joe: Hysteria is a solid worker against me but ask yourself who else in this damn world is better than me, he better get ready his debacle. that belt wont be keeping his ass on top for very long.

Sayors: That was horrible word play.

Joe: HUH!

Sayors: Nothing!

Joe: Ask the next question.

Sayors: What if you dont win?

Joe: Thats not possible, those guys are jobbers compared to me.

Sayors: Let's say you were eliminated which elimination would you be.

Joe: First, just because I wanted to spare the spinal chords of others.

Sayors: You told us that you would beat Bobby Zi, even going as far as saying to tarnish his career and putting him in a retirement home after the match, none of which happened, what has this done to your credibility?

Joe: I don't need credibility, all I need is performance, all I need is that elite force I spoke of, credibility is for WWE and TNA. In XWF if your better that's all that matters. I can beat anybody that grows their head and step up to me.

Sayors: Who would get the first shot if you happen to win the next match and eventually the belt?

Joe: I would make it a Ladder match against Hysteria, Bobby Zi, Jillorder, CC Hollywood, Tyroil, Simon and Duncan B. Deadly. I would still be the victor with the stakes raised a tad bit more.

Sayors: Are you sure that's a tad bit more, The belt, ladders and two more added contenders.

Joe; When I'm the most superior human being in within this atmosphere, don't doubt anything I say!

Sayors: That's all the questions for now.

Joe: What lousy interviewer you are. Anyway, Hope these fuckers know their fate this upcoming Monday, domination will occur everyone watching better recognize.
Edit