Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
The signs of a Queen healing (UFO)
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-27-2013, 05:31 AM

^v^v^
The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. - Friedrich Nietzsche
^v^v^

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zTPC79nAcbQls-BO9Df...fXufQdB2nR]

Date:3/25/13

(As the screen opens up we are inside the mansion of Ursula Areano. We appear to be in what appears to be in her home entertainment theatre and as we look down from the top of the row into the sea of seats we see Ursula, in the middle row, eating popcorn while watching match footage of last match up.)

Quote:CHAD LEWIS: "AGONY!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "...is what you're causing me when you yell into the headset like that."

CHAD LEWIS: "JUMPING CUTTER!"

CHAD LEWIS: "NAILED HER WITH IT!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Can we try to keep this slightly appropriate there, Chad? My mom watches this show when I remind her to pay her cable bill."

Agony with the cover on Ursula.

3!

CHAD LEWIS: "Ursula Areano has been eliminated!"

Ursula: Yep. Definitely made a mistake there.

(Ursula slings a few pieces of popcorn in her mouth and gets up from her sit and walks out.)
-Fades into Darkness-

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8RYDY4c-c0gD0hfK9gjB...TNACw1k_Xo]

When you think of a lost like this will change my mind set, when you believe that how can I take you seriously if you lose to guys like them. You’d imagine how I felt when this some act happened. Yes I you may think I seems pissed off. But if Neil think he really won that match he is wrong, did you really think Agony could so happenly beat me?

(Ursula pauses for a minute or two. Ursula soon grins.)

Through all the facts everyone claims, all the false words everyone will give that match. Which I was the first person to be eliminated from the match, but the thought about it.

Sometimes you lose a match, just because you a match is no reason to quit. Even how disappointing this lose is as of right now; I can just see the stupid looks on some of your faces, thinking how I was going too match a big scene. This is just one match. But the other half, "may wishing me my best" and "give give up" and all that jazz.

Some of these wrestlers, will use these claims as ammo aganist me down the road. The same Ammunition of my lack of english speaks. The acts that they claim I am a whore. The same bullying which causes people to get shot.

(Ursula takes a deep breath)

I wonder the same shit bore the fans? The lack of them saying anything original, just by the comment I know most of you have these feelings right now.

Enraged, furious, irate, infuriated, mad, fuming, fierce, fiery, raging.

I fully understand, because I would be feeling the thing to if I was called unoriginal. Let's just the thought of me losing to the worst trash talker's feels like such a disgraces. When they trash talk what the fuck are they talking about?

The claims they make in there promos are so idiocy. Someone please explain how people just use the same words again and again. How creative is that? Because I get bored hearing the same shit again and again. But when I produce a promo. It divides the utter bullshit coming out of there mouths.

Just because of a few loses I won't quit. it is ether being a quitter, or be a winner a choice will a choice be made?

-Fade into Darkness-

3/26/13
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm-nlfAzZdIdcE3r6AOTn...JaW3s64XCE]

^v^v^
After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer. - William R. Alger
^v^v^
Quote:FTW UFO E1999 Championship
"The Senator" John Samuels
- vs -
Whoever what's in
Over The Top Battle Royal

Ursula looks hard at the Card. One sentence stands out particularly. It is clrear as day "FTW UFO E1999 Championship" a chance at winning a title. What the hell, sounds like I am in. The chance of knowing anything can happen, the fact this could be my chance at winning an XWF title. But knowing to Ursula, others will also be in the match, there is many people that would like to end up ether champions.

(The thought of being in this title match turns Ursula on so much she begins to shake.)

Just the thought of anyone winning this match is to good to pass up. If they really think in head. Someone like me, a warrior, a fighter, the next big thing wouldn't be in this match. They have another thing coming. This is to show the pure strength and speed and heart I can bring in this match. The will of fire is building up the more I think about it.

The rookies and others have there minds sets going into this match will be cocky. But mine, is just as laid back as it can be. Just showing everything I can bring to the table. Showing how tough I am in that ring and in this war. This war of making my way up the ranks here in XWF.

(Ursula then puts her hand, on top of her head. She begins to close her eyes.)

I remember when I first came in this company. Stated the facts that I was here to show that I can force to be wrecked here. In some cases I proved that very well. Even when some of those haters claim I won't be anything in this company. That I didn't deverse to come here at all. I am just taking up space on this roster.

For a while I thought those same claims. That it was no need for me to be in this company. Hearing the voices that all I will be good at doing is being a whore. For a while a started to block the claims out. But then it couldn't anymore. Even my fans words and letters and messages couldn't snap me out of it. Even my family and friends words won't working.

I just thought about quiting all together. Hang up my gloves and leave wrestling for ever. The thing about it I was going to do that. I was going to go to Shane office and tell I am want out. But I know Shane would say it will only get better. In my mind I didn't want to hear those words. I just wanted to leave and end the voice and words of disgraces. At this point I was not the same Confident Ursula like I always been.

But when I quit. I felt empty like a part of me was missing. That the fans wanted me back, but they wanted me better than ever. They wanted me to make a statement. A better statement then the first time. Showing the people I should be here. That I am not going anywhere, that I will show the power that I can really bring, the heart to push forward, revive my career in this company for the better.

I will complete this task by winning the FTW UFO E1999 Championship. If you think that I am the shit now. Just get ready because I am here to break the fucking walls off this place all together. This will mark the first step, one of the reasons I was looking for my whole life. Finally I will understand the reasons for my exist!
-Fades to Darkness-

[Image: 49f8b5d4a1042364772db69c63872444.jpg]

-Present date-

[Image: kendra-wilkinson-10060801.jpg?w=620]

(Cameras cut to an hotel it reveals Ursula; she smirks directly at camera lens. She takes a few moments of silence, just running her finger through her blonde hair.)

Ursula: You know what makes me really happy? The fact that no matter how bad my day has been, or what my horoscope says, I know that I’ll still be the most beautiful woman in XWF.

(Extending her arms as if to show off before doing a quick twirl. She puts her hands on her hips and smiles at the camera.)

Ursula: It’s true. I know it. You don’t have to be ashamed to admit it. I’m one of the two most beautiful women in the entire XWF, all of wrestling! But as for right now? I’m simply the best looking. Better looking than all that came before and after.

Nodding emphatically.

But as of late, it's all about being in the Gauntlet match. In this kind in match, so many fans will claim I am one of the underdogs in this match. Which some people will say is a bad thing.

But me I accept it. I wouldn't mind being the underdog. It would be the most shocking thing in the world right? Being booked in a match against some of XWF's talent. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m real sure that these guys have the necessary talent and all that, but… They’re so unnerving. I mean, these guys are from all over the world. Even the jobber of the world have came here too.

This will make my best challege up to date. But if you think I will back down, your very wrong. It is time to show the world this could be my time. My time to stand on top of this company. Hope you are all ready for this fucking war and these punches I am ready to bring.

(Ursula grins at the camrea)
All Shall Fall!

-Fades to Darkness-

]

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post