Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PEST!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-06-2015, 06:20 AM

Quote:Justin Roberts: The winner and... STILL TELEVISION CHAMPION... GATOR!

Both men tired and on their knees from the battle stare at each other once more. Lane spits to the side and gets to his feet and starts to walk to Gator, Gator gets to his feet too, expecting another brawl. Lane squares off with Gator in the center of the ring and extends his hand to Gator who pauses staring at the hand for a moment before accepting it and the two congratulate each other.

But Gator kicks Lane in the groin and picks him up DISASTER DROP! Lane lies on the ground seeing stars as Gator calls for Todd who has been filming from the outside all night. Todd takes something from his hoodie pocket and throws it to Gator who catches it.

Gator's got a knife! He walks over to Vinnie and reaches into his pants! NO! Gator sends the knife down into Lane's special area! Blood pours from his pants as Vinnie screams in pain and Gator rips away with Vinnie's blood stained love gun in his hand! Lane holds his groin in sheer agony, rolling on the ground as EMTs rush into the ring and Gator leaves with Vinnie Lane's dismembered member in hand.

"Pest, we had a deal. Twenty grand for Lane's dick. Money first and I'll send it to you."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2015, 09:27 AM

Pest:We do the deal at Madness. I want Lane to bear witness to the full extent of the betrayal, Judas.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-06-2015, 11:27 AM

"Ha. No. We do the deal right here, right now. Do you know how much trouble I went through to get this thing? So, I'm not waiting another fucking week to get my money. Everyone can witness this 'betrayal' just fine. So fucking pay me, before I just sell the thing at an auction like Morbid."

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2015, 11:36 AM

Pest:Jacob, Judas, why do you feel you are in a position to force my hand? I have to know how I am to trust you, after all, you did just betray your close friend. All for money. We do this on Madness to assuage my fears of betrayal. Or, you can keep the penis for yourself and know you betrayed your friend for almost nothing. The choice is yours.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-06-2015, 11:44 AM

"Cool. Good luck at the auction you fucking idiot."

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2015, 12:10 PM

Pest:For questioning how well I could trust you after your betrayal, and your lack of interest on doing this on Madness? I should say that you are the, as you put it, fucking idiot, for possibly losing money due to your own impatience.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-06-2015, 12:22 PM

"Dude. There is a severed dick in my house. I have no idea how to keep it from decaying apart from keeping it in the freezer, and I don't want an iced over cock in my fucking freezer for a damn week! Stop thinking you can hang the money over my head, just go and fucking bid on the damn thing. I can make money easy, this is your only chance to get Lane's dick."

"You don't think you can trust me? I don't trust you either, I don't even know if you have twenty grand. But we made a deal. Giving you Lane's dick on Madness was not the deal, you wanted his dick, I have his dick. This is your one and only chance to have it, either pay me the twenty grand we agreed on now, or bid on it. Those are your only options."

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2015, 12:55 PM

Pest:Jacob, I was open with my betrayal to Jack, a man I had no love for. Lane was your friend, your good friend, and you removed his very manhood, for money. Yet you question you my trustworthiness. Keep the penis on ice in a cooler. Add water. We never did agree on a time and place for the swap. But, what if we meet in the middle and say Warfare, tomorrow? I do have the funds in a reserve holding account.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-06-2015, 01:22 PM

"He was a good friend, but he tried to take my title. So I took his 'manhood'. Honestly Pest, I don't trust you at all, how do I know that this isn't a trick? You'll just grab the dick and run for all I know. Tell you what. Ten grand now, ten grand at Warfare and you get the dick. This will prove you have access to those funds and you get your prize. I give you my word that I will give you what I took from Lane."

Hate Post Like Post