Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Torching the Monolith - Duke vs Crane - RP 3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-09-2013, 01:59 AM

***Sebastian Duke sits in Asmodeus' private residence. He has just been given a tape sent from the XWF offices. He plays the tape and watches Benjamin Cranes promo. At it's conclusion Duke uncharacteristically cracks a smirk. Probably not a good thing. Asmodeus notices this:

ASMODEUS: "Benjam..."

***Duke cuts him off.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Asmodeus.... I will handle this."

***Duke stands and exits through the door. The camera follows him into the darkness of the grounds of The Compound.

"Take a look around me Benjamin Crane! I know it's dark. Try. Just try. Hey... turn the camera light on! Pan around here. Get it all!"

***CLICK... The light comes on and the camer man does as asked.

"On the grounds of this estate, which belongs to me, is that gigantic building, which belongs to me. Inside that building, in bed, sound asleep are my Followers......

"FOLLOWERS you insignificant little twit! They follow ME! NOT the other way around! Ben Crane, you stand in my ring and you talk about me doing things you know I don't want to do! Let me learn you something! Sebastian Duke DOES what Sebastian Duke WANTS! I don't do things I don't want to do. I never have, I never will.....

"Tell me Crane... Where do you get that I'm supernatural? I'm a mortal. I know this. I don't pretend to be all powerful and be able to make this happen. No, Crane. I do that by brute force. A brute force, Crane. The likes of which you will NEVER see again and I promise you... You won't want more of Sebastian Duke. And if by some chance you DO want more of me after tonight is over, then rest easy, because I will be more then happy to destroy you again... and again... and again... UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DESTROY!....

***Duke stops. He runs his hands through his long hair and speaks again. Almost in a whisper:

"Crane..... no one cares..... what you did....... in previous promotions...... You've reached a point in your career where you want to be yourself. You've taken the time to give me warning that I'm traveling the same path you did..... Benjamin Crane, let me tell you something you don't know about Sebastian Duke.......

"THIS IS NO CHARACTER! FOR SEBASTIAN DUKE, BENJAMIN CRANE, THIS.......... is a way of life...........

"You called yourself the Firefly.... You were a firebug.... Well, now Benjamin Crane, now you're on to something, you see.....

"I also enjoy fire.... And there's NOTHING I'd like more then to watch.....

"you......

"burn......

"Crane, you can bring you, your bat, the little pieces that are left of that stupid chair.... IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! The only thing that matters is that you show UP...... So I can sit you back DOWN!

"Benjamin Crane FORGET all the things you've done in the past or whatever name you went by......

"FORGET.... about my mental status, because whether you know it or not, Crane, Sebastian Duke is meaner then ever before.... And I'm only just getting started.......

"You see what you see standing before you is a MAN among MEN......

"What you see.....

"Is the Angel of Darkness.....

"What you see.....

"Is your destiny.....

"What you see, Benjamin Crane......

"Is the destroyer of The Monolith....

***Duke stops and turns to the camera. His voice back to a near whisper.

"Ben Crane..... Whatever you want to call it, the moster, the beast, that resides inside of me is alive and has risen...... From here on out, Crane, you better bring your A game..... This isn't any other wrestling promotion..... You see Crane.....

"This is the big show....

"This is the big stage....

"This is where the best of the best compete....

"This is where the real men and women of this industry choose to wage war.....

"THIS......

"BENJAMIN CRANE......

"IS THE X-TREME WRESTLING FEDERATION.....

"I'm the Angel of Darkness Sebastian freakin' Duke.....

"You Crane?

"Are just the first victim....."

***Duke reaches up and shuts the camera off himself....
Edit Hate Post Like Post