Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Satan go Jewed
Ethan Donovan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-04-2015, 11:59 PM

"Holy fucking shit, really? You're upset about not having your own doll? If there is one thing I can't fucking stand, is someone who fucking bitches. Plus, you have to be the dumbest person I know. What kind of finisher were you trying to come up with? There is nothing you could do in your time here that would mean anything. Don't play with fire? Please bitch, I play with it every time I'm hunting down a damn blood sucker. You won't be so hard to beat. Hell, I could kick your ass in my sleep. Let's face it mon ami. You couldn't stand toe to toe with me if you had Hell's army with you."

Ethan pulled out a cigarette and lit it, he took a puff before speaking.

"This Lion's Den match will be your undoing. When it's all said and done, I'm going to be the one looking down at you as you lay in a pool of your own blood, my hand will be raised in victory, After I'm going to have a few glasses of Johnnie Walker, then go get my dick sucked by some hot ass Asian bitch. You see Lucius, I'm a man with class and damn fine taste. While you're living in the gutter, I'm up here at the top, looking down on you. No one wants you here Lucius, your own mother sold you off to Satan because she knew you weren't going to bring much to the table and she was right, just look at you. You look like a 80's movie reject. No woman is going to want to have anything to do with you. That's fine, more for me. Bitches love the Cajun accent. It's so easy to reel them in. All I have to do is say a few words in French and ta da, their panties are off and they are riding my cock."

"Now, I'm going to end this little video for I have much more important things to do. So I won't keep you from listen to your Hawthorne Heights album much longer. At Madness, I'll enter your little Lion's Den match and beat you at your own game. You could do all the training you want but it's not going to do you any good. I'm just better then you in every way. See you on Monday Mon ami, but not for too long. I'm a busy man. So til then, rest up and do your push ups and drink your milk. I'll be dropping your body off on Satan's door step. Sucks for him, he got the bad end of the deal."
Edit Hate Post Like Post