Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Hey Shane! Let's bring in some more Arzegottis for me to smack around! (King/Trio)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 01:36 PM

[Image: jmad2.png]

Because one Luca just isn't enough...

John Madison removed the trench coat from the wardrobe in the top floor of his lavish mansion. It was either time for John Madison to finally change out of his soiled clothes or to dispose of the dead hooker he had stuffed inside the armoire days before. John always liked to have a fresh scent of corpse in his wardrobe.

As he opens the wardrobe, he's met with his reflection coming from the mirror which is mounted on the inside of the door. John gets a good look at himself as he takes out the trench coat.

He needed a haircut, a shave, a bath, and perhaps some rehabilitative services.

What a wreck he was. What a disgusting, poor excuse for a human being. Why did he have to take it this far?

Perhaps John Madison should drop what he's doing. Drop all of this; just write it all off as a low point in his life. He should just say that it was a dark phase, or that 'the business caught up to him.' Yes, he could just put it all behind him and seek out /~\ illumination. He could call up Shane , tell him to Shove-It, and move on with his life.

Or he could continue to spiral out of control and drag everyone down with him.

John Madison pressed his lips against his reflection in the mirror and planted a kiss on it before shutting the door. Why leave when you're at the top pissing down on the heads of an entire promotion's roster? John Madison didn't have any obstacles in front of him; he just has the perverted little playground that he and Shane built together. John Madison couldn't put the project down that he and Shane put so much effort into. He will continue to play his game and feed his sick little fetish for mindless violence. As long as the XWF roster enabled him, he would always play his game. It was all a game; a sick fucking game that he became addicted to. Mark Flynn's weakness enabled him. Mister Mystery's weakness enabled him. Everyone on the roster from A-Z is enabling this twisted fantasy of John's to be played out in reality.

What fantasy or game is it I'm playing you might ask?

Shall I give you examples? Is it really necessary that I repeatedly beat you over the head with all of the signs that this horrible promotion is built around my bullshit fantasies?

Let's look at the influence I've had thus far:

"Hold a show in Pyongyang, Shane. For The Black Circle."

"Have people throw each other into Singapore Bay, Shane. For The Black Circle."

"Let's have a show in space, Shane! For The Black Circle."

"Mix up the teams this Saturday so I can beat the shit out of Mystery and piss on Mark Flynn, Shane. For The Black Circle."

Shove-It Saturday enables John Madison and Shane to produce the most idiotic of ideas, yet for some reason they continue to show up. They continue to feed themselves to John Madison.

A bitter, old has been said it best when he gave his thoughts on the current state of the XWF.

"The XWF you see today isn't the old XWF that I know and love. Fuck this place."

You know what? I probably should put the legacy of this company first instead of fulfilling my own revolting needs, but I'm not. It's never crossed my mind that maybe I should challenge Mark Flynn to a straight up wrestling contest for the United States Title rather than taking a piss on his belt and dancing on his face. I won't ever honor the legacy of this company. Are you kidding me? I'm having too much fun degrading it.

I've changed XWF from a company that was once widely respected throughout the industry into the most offensive joke to ever call itself a wrestling promotion. The XWF Hall of Legends, which consists of about fifty superstars, won't even touch this place. These are men who have sacrificed their lives for the XWF. And they're ashamed to even look at it. They're embarrassed by what it has become. Hell, the entire wrestling industry is embarrassed. Well, at Gauntlet City, take all of that shamefulness and make it
3x worse.

We follow John Madison from his wardrobe to the common room on the other side of his mansion. In the common room awaits the future members of The Black Circle. Don't get too excited now. These men are not professional wrestlers; they're just ordinary folks pulled off of the streets and brainwashed by John Madison and his crew. They're just cannon fodder to The Black Circle. Today out of thirty tryouts, only three students will be graduating TBC Training. It's always three, because the rules of TBC Training are that twenty seven must die by the guillotine. It's like a Royal Rumble but with a few minor differences:

1. There aren't any entrances every two minutes; only decapitations.

2. The winners do not main event anything. They earn the right to serve John Madison which is better than a main event.

Continuing on...

John Madison drags the three trench coats behind him like he's hauling a sack of trash to Mister Mystery's house a dumpster. However, once he steps into view of The Black Circle initiates, he corrects his posture and carries the garments properly.

John Madison carries the black trench coats into the room as if they were more important than his own existence. If you asked him, he'd probably bullshit you and say it was. At a closer look, we're able to view the lapel which contains the symbol of The Black Circle. The symbol is plated in silver and is a powerful design that distinguishes those who wear it from ordinary citizens-- At least that is what every The Black Circle member will try to convince you of during orientation. The fact of the matter is, the jacket is just some cheap ass Armani knockoff, and the pin is as faked as the smile John is delivering to the initiates who are standing in front of him. The attire is such an insult to dignity that John refuses to even wear it. It's all part of his game.

John Madison graciously applies the trench coat to the first The Black Circle initiate. The initiate is bubbling with pride now as the coat transforms him into a member of The Black Circle. Fuck, I wonder what gratuities he had to fork over to receive such an honor. John Madison probably spent every penny on prostitutes and liquor.

"Congratulations, Mr. Luca Number Two," John says as he leans in to shake the young man's hand. He didn't even bother trying to learn this devoted warrior's name. He just dubbed him 'Luca 2.' "You are now a member of The Black Circle."

The newly appointed member of The Black Circle accepts his award with a tear in his eye, and takes a step back as John Madison moves to the next person in line.

John Madison repeats the ritual with the next junior member of The Black Circle. Handshake, smile, and shitty coat. He finally makes his way to the one remaining initiate. He goes on with the official induction speech, but something goes terribly wrong.

"Congrat--" John begins to speak, but he cannot finish his line. He balls his fist and holds it up to his mouth as he glances down at the floor. He's trying to hold something back when--

"BLAAAAGGH!"

It finally comes up! John Madison vomits all over the future The Black Circle member. The Black Circle member does not move an inch. He maintains his posture and stands tall as he's showered in vomit. He doesn't even blink. John Madison continues to puke all over the trainee, spewing matter all over the kid's face and chest. Once John's stomach has cleaned itself out, John is able to regain his composure.

"Congratulations. Here's your coat." says John as he hands over The Black Circle trench coat which is also covered in puke. John acts as though he didn't just puke his brains out all over this poor kid. The newly appointed member doesn't make a fuss; he wears the puke covered uniform with pride.

"Congratulations to all of you."

Suddenly, the puked on member of The Black Circle doubles over and throws up on himself! The poor kid was repulsed by what just transpired and couldn't hack it. The question is, was he repulsed by John Madison's speech or by John Madison's puking? Perhaps both. Anyway, the young guy loses his shit and immediately knows what's coming up.

"Who the fuck is this guy?" shouts a very frantic John Madison as he points down at the sickened initiate. He acts as though he just uncovered a witch in the group.

At that moment, the two other new members attack the exposed 'witch.' The two new members punch and kick the man into the ground before removing the trench coat from his body, stripping him of his TBC membership.

"Yeah," barks John Madison from the sideline as he stumbles around. "Take that shit off of him! Get him out of my fucking house!"

The two new The Black Circle members do as John Madison says and drag the wounded, disowned member to the front door. They beat him to the ground until he looks as ugly as a JP Corino promo. The man's face is bloodied by his ruthless aggressors. The two attackers place the disowned man's mouth on the door knob and hold him in place. The man's teeth tremble on the brass door knob as blood dribbles down his nostrils. He looks a lot like JP Corino when he's got his mouth all over CM Punk's knob. The one clean The Black Circle member holds the rejected The Black Circle member's head in place while The Black Circle member who's still sporting John Madison's vomit gets ready.

"Don't you fucking dare, Mr. Vomit," John shouts, referring to the member who's still wearing John's vomit. John pushes him aside and prepares for his next move. "One day you'll earn the right to kick in someone's skull. But for now, I just need you to hold him down. Hold him down like I had The Black Circle hold down Mister Mystery while I beat his face in with a toolbox. Hold him down like I had The Black Circle hold down Mark Flynn when I pissed on his US Title belt and tap danced on his cranium. Hold him down like The Black Circle did Cyren when I pissed down his throat! Just hold him down and let me end him."

With the reject's head being held in place, John Madison pulls back and kicks the back of the man's head into the brass doorknob. John kicks him several more times until he loses his balance and falls over. He gets back up and kicks the man teeth-first into the door knob some more. His shoe falls off. But he picks it up and hammers the TBC reject in the back of his head with it. He doesn't stop until the man's body melts to the ground.

'Mr. Vomit' and the other The Black Circle member quietly dispose of the reject.

Meanwhile, John Madison rolls around on the floor laugh hysterically.

'Mr. Vomit' looks down at the floor where several of the exiled The Black Circle member's teeth lie.

John Madison tries to recover, but he can't even manage to pull himself up.

"Clean this mess up!" Madison yells to the newbie The Black Circle members. "And go find me some more prostitutes."

John Madison sits up on his ass and reaches out for the whiskey bottle, the contents of which are nearly depleted. He finishes off the bottle, drops in on the ground, and drops himself back onto the floor.

"Hey Mr. Vomit," John Madison says to the member in the putrid coat. "You keep that coat on until you die."

"Yes sir," says Mr. Vomit.

While lying on the floor, John Madison whips out his cock, and pisses off to the side.

End of scene.

Kudos to that young man for graciously accepting John Madison's puke. If John Madison's puke touches you, you open your mouth. If John Madison whips out his cock and pisses all over your United States precious title, you lie down and take it. Mark Flynn knew what he had to do, and he took it like a man. He took it lying down because he knows that John Madison's urine striking the gold plate of the United States Championship is the best shot that title has ever received. Did you ever get the smell out, Mark? Or is the smell so intoxicating that you cuddle up with it at night? Don't worry, I'll be sure to go through several buckets of water before the Gauntlet begins. There's plenty of Johnny's piss to go around.

My "Competition"

Look at what this moron is saying. I had more meaningful crap to say in that promo from two weeks ago where I just sat on a toilet.

Quote:++J.P. Corino++
I wish I could say with 100% certainty that my associates and I will walk out of Gauntlet City as the Trio Champs! But I can't!

Hey JP! Check this shit out.

"I can't!"

"I can't!"

"I can't!"

I can't see you walking out of Gauntlet City as the Trio Champs either! I think this might be the one and only time where we're in agreement with each other.

JP, you're such a pathetic CM Punk fan boy that I'm sitting here pissing myself at the thought of you failing in front of him on Sunday. What does JP stand for, Junior Punk? Do you seriously believe you're becoming CM Punk because you adopted his beliefs? You must also believe that you're a future legend in this shit hole because you hired my urinal-- Cyren-- as a manger. Do you like having John Madison's urinal as a manager?

Hey CM Punk, why don't you get your twin brother, CM Corino, in check. He's making it painful to watch your guys' threesome with Ann Thraxx.

I love all of this. I love seeing all my Shitheads push themselves to new heights. Not because I'm 'proud,' or anything like that. I love it because it will make the sting so much more painful when they have to watch me walk away with the King of XWF Crown shoved down my pants. And it will make the moment so much sweeter when I send Shane D. out to the ring wearing that same crown. Shane will be the piece of shit King that you all deserve. Maybe then you'll open your eyes and realize the truth about your precious XWF.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Unknown Soldier (03-27-2013)