Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
God is Good
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-03-2015, 12:21 PM

It is bright outside; the wind is softly blowing through the hair of Jesus Christ as he walks the streets of Jerusalem. His flock follows him on his venture, no one talking; they followed a long time. Outside the city and they rest beneath a large tree. Thoughts running through his mind.
I wonder how God feels about the work being done here on earth. Will it make him happy through the many attempts? Will he forgive those who sinned against his name? these things are as real as the rain but twice as important, no one should take their soul and eternal salvation for granted. Those who deny will be the ones who will wish otherwise in the end.

Thinking that perhaps it is time to address Aerial Knight.

Aerial Knight decides to speak again. Sadly he has come to a battle of wits unarmed for a second time.

Eli has yet to make a mention about not wanting to be an apostle but like I have said before, it is not up to you to choose, everyone is chosen by something more than us. Eli can say he doesn’t wish to belong be he hasn’t so as far as anything is concerned, he has no issue.

I have to agree with you about Eli being all about himself and wanting only to do with what he has going on. I noticed that unless it directly pertains to Eli James and it is something he wants he won’t respond and that’s OK. I don’t want everyone to make a huge deal about my being here and bringing people into my heart and becoming Apostles. There are quite a few that have yet to even say a single word on being in the group and that’s because they know it is for the greater good, there is no harm in it. I will never ask them to back me up in the ring, I simply want to have friends that will sit with me and we can talk about God together.

Quote: "Twenty seconds, huh? Not bad, but certainly not good either. I remember why you wanted to join this federation, you wanted to purge the darkness of the entire company, even though that's an impossible task that can't even be made possible by the likes of you. These people don't need help. Their lives might be ****, but they can handle their own problems. You made a mistake coming down here, if you weren't too busy inhaling paint to find that out on your own. Hell, why am I still playing up the fact that you're actually Jesus? It's clear that you're not the man who was crucified two thousand years ago. So, like TJ, I'm just going to call you by a different name.

Allow me to break this down into something you can understand, I know it is tough to really grasp the concept of knowledge but I will try and teach you a few things with hopes that you retain the information. “Twenty seconds, huh? Not bad, but certainly not good either. I remember why you wanted to join this federation, you wanted to purge the darkness of the entire company, even though that's an impossible task that can't even be made possible by the likes of you. These people don't need help. Their lives might be bad, but they can handle their own problems.”. I am not sure what took twenty seconds but I am sure it wasn’t me claiming anything to be twenty seconds, secondly it doesn’t matter if people want my help, it’s a matter of giving it either way. If a toddler has a bathroom accident but doesn’t want to change their cloths, is it prudent to just let them be? Sometimes force is the only way to make change for the better. Another example is elderly people, they need to be forced to receive help at times for their own good. I don’t believe that people’s lives should ever “suck” as you put it. I think people should be always happy and always forgiving. I will offer my help every day with the hopes that people will embrace change and live better in the name of God.

“Hell, why am I still playing up the fact that you're actually Jesus? It's clear that you're not the man who was crucified two thousand years ago. So, like TJ, I'm just going to call you by a different name.” for starters, TJ Wallace calls me Carl and you can feel free to call me that as well. I have no issues with going by a second name if it makes you more comfortable.
I never asked for people to believe in me. I may have died but it was not 2000 years ago. That is a common mistake. If we go by those facts then we can conclude that I in fact died 1985 years ago, not to be mistaken for 32 years ago. I was born over 2000 years ago. This is an issue with most people who lack the natural intelligence to perceive what time is. Thought out life people taught Christianity but everyone thinks that, for example, 2014 years ago I died. Now that it is 2015 it will be in February that we can get closer to that 2000 year mark that everyone wants.

Quote: "Congrats, Jesus, you're a tool for other's gain. I'd continue on with the obvious, but no one's as stupid as this man. What's next?"

I don’t see how I’m being a tool for him when he has done nothing to me except wish me the best of luck, just the other day we sat beneath the tree and he spoke to me about life and his true feelings. He is a very sweet man and a true believer. No demon or devil could shed a tear. I can read people and I can tell he has no ill intentions towards me now or in the future. Doctor Louis D’ville is someone that deserves respect. He is a true friend to me.

Quote:"Nah, they didn't leave the business. They're resting. Much like your father created everything in seven whole days. As you said yourself, Gods don't leave. So, I'm still technically right, unless you want to say that your dad decided to give up on us and go off to do whatever it is he does when he isn't watching our every move. And that's some bull**** logic you have going on there, Jerry. Mystica, Evertrust, and Crimson Face aren't Gods because, as you said, they aren't in the business. They still have done some godly things as shown by the archived footage in this federation. Mystica has caused destruction beyond any human control. Hurricane Sandy? Katrina? Irene? All him. Hell, he's probably done so much more than hurricanes, but I wish not to find out what a destructive man such as him is capable of."

It is interesting how you claim rest when it is obviously they are gone 100%. Mystica came back to the XWF and literally crawled through his match and lost, real gods don’t lose. Before I continue I should say this to you, you said “Nah, they didn't leave the business. They're resting. Much like your father created everything in seven whole days.” You are wrong yet again young Knight. He created everything in 6 days and on the seventh he rested. One entire day so as we use modern math we can conclude that he rested for 24 hours before returning to work. Mystica and all these other gods you claim are just the same have been gone for much more than 24 hours and the likelihood of their returns are very unlikely. I ask this, remember my words because I will teach you the facts of God and not just shooting in the dark and making a fool out of one’s self.
“. Mystica, Evertrust, and Crimson Face aren't Gods because, as you said, they aren't in the business. They still have done some godly things as shown by the archived footage in this federation.” Archived footage? What have they done? Oh, to my understanding they did things on television, in front of cameras that are known for lies. Are you trying to tell me that everything you see on TV is truthful? Are you really going to believe that Transformers is real? Because if that’s all it takes then believe me when I say that you are probably too ignorant for any teachings. I love all beings but in the bible it says “Love and feel not for a fool”. I am sorry if you believe the stories that are whispered into children’s ears before bed.
“ Mystica has caused destruction beyond any human control. Hurricane Sandy? Katrina? Irene? All him. Hell, he's probably done so much more than hurricanes, but I wish not to find out what a destructive man such as him is capable of.". That is impossible, how is that even logical? Please explain this to me. He caused all this destruction that killed so many and yet David Koresh was a self proclaimed god and was burned to death by the United States Government. Mystica I can guarantee did not do any of those things because if he did then the Government would use him for their purposes. I will classify that as a fable. Much like when Superman turned back time by flying in reverse gravitation of the earth to save Louis Lane. Or how Handcock flew to the moon to save the one he loved. Or Jean Grey from the X-Men who was a very powerful physic, Storm who controlled the weather. This is not a Stan Lee comic or movie, this is real. Unless you want to sleep in ice for 70 years. Things like what you claim Mystica has done just don’t happen for real. Especially if there are more than one god around, they would rip the earth apart.

Quote:"Now Trust and Face? Like Azrael, they can bend time and reality to the point where even the impossible becomes plausible. Here, look at this and tell me that's not God like at all. Don't give me that special effects bull****, you know damn well that what you're about to see is real."

You said this bit “Now Trust and Face? Like Azrael, they can bend time and reality to the point where even the impossible becomes plausible”. Simple answer, they can’t really do that. If they could then they could tell for sure that there is a god or no god at all. Something they cannot do because if they did then it would prove Mystica as a fake. They could help the world and considering Azrael is not a horrible person, he has his moments of anger but he would save the innocent but he does not. He is unable to use such powers it is a trick from TV and the fact that you are bringing this up on MONDAY MADNESS and trying to pass it off as fact proves that you have the mindset of a child who still believes in the tooth fairy.
“ Here, look at this and tell me that's not God like at all. Don't give me that special effects junk, you know damn well that what you're about to see is real." I will not accept it for real because it isn’t realistic. I didn’t know we were playing in the soap opera Passions where there are actually Vampires and all that. This is real life where gas costs, rent costs and people actually die. I never came here and claimed I have any special powers that could change the world. My power is the gift of voice to help those in need. I cannot fly, I cannot move buildings, and I can’t do anything but ask our Heavenly Father to provide. That is all.

"Once again, not special effects. As much as you want to discredit them as such, it's as real as the human race. Who's the one not willing to listen to the truth now? I thought so." Allow me to show you a few things.

Looks real but isn’t

For one this wasn’t from the 1950’s and secondly it wasn’t really a nuclear blast, thirdly that refrigerator would not have saved him. It looks good and real but is just simply isn’t. I am sorry if you cannot separate the difference between real and fiction. It’s all movie magic.

Quote:"Honestly, I can't wait to see how you try and rebut my points, which are damn near flawless and can't be countered against by a racist, greedy ***hole such as yourself. In fact I'll just sit here and wait for you to say something, because the more you talk, the more you admit that I win. Cambot."

I will go one further and compliment you on doing research but like most half witted ideas I must say that you are wrong. I just have to wonder who id feeding you these fictitious fallacies because I doubt you would have done the leg work to find things that are before you. What you just did here today was cement the fact that you have the mind of a child and hoping for something more. How can you believe in them and not in me? Their stories are only are far more outlandish than anything I can concoct. In the end I forgive you for your lack of faith and I want to prove to you that I am the way to the light. Believe in me because I believe in you. I am considered equanimity when it comes to forgiveness.

[Image: ejWtON6.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post