Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
By the Grace of God
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-02-2015, 05:34 PM

Mr. TJ Wallace has finally decided to speak to the almighty. I am actually very happy that he has decided to become a contributing member of the NEW Apostles. Before I watched what he had done I had to remind myself that he is going to slander me because as most ignorant people do that don’t understand. If he understood me better then perhaps he could find a better way than to swear and make light of a serious situation.

you said “Tell me Jesus, when did I ever agree to join forces with you? When did I ever agree to be an Apostle? When did I ever agree to be a brother of yours? I don’t recall, my friend. I don’t recall. Maybe it’s because you’re too much of a dense ***, idiotic shithead to understand that I don’t want anything to do with you! No way you can be the real Jesus Christ. The real Jesus Christ would not be such a ****in’ ****head. So for now, I will call you Carl.”

You agreed when you accepted me into your heart, right here when you said "Yeah, that's Jesus you're talking to, Pete! Have some ****ing respect." (http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=17546) at that point you became an Apostle because of your protection of the lord. In the beginning there was not voting people into the office of Apostle. It was something gifted to them by myself and God. You have been gifted with this honor because I see the goodness in your soul. I will not begin to tell you how I will change your heart but I will say that even with the first Apostles there was things that are considered less than clean going on. Judas was one of the many issues but I do not see a Judas in you.

You also bring claims that I cannot be the real Jesus Christ because I am too much of a, well you get the picture. I don’t see how that is any kind of proof. You don’t know what the “real” Jesus Christ would act like. I am not sure if you are just trying to be stupid for the sake of others here or are you trying to just not accept that I am in fact Jesus Christ. There is no proof that says anyone was actually Jesus Christ but it is something that must be taken on faith more than proof. One can never prove something is real until the end and that is one of the many mysteries my father laid before us in life. Please, in the future take more care in how you try and cover what you speak of. This way there is less confusion and in the end you will realize that I am infact here to help you and that includes every living soul here.

If calling me Carl makes you feel more comfortable then please continue. Carl is not a religious name but it is a Nobel name that would be respected and well received. I can almost guarantee that you chose the name Carl because of someone in your life. So with that being said then I will accept.

“Carl, you think Jesus is the Almighty, correct? Our Lord and Savior? God works in mysterious ways, right? Oh no, this is the best one, everything that happens it God’s doing. Well Jesus, you have some explaining to do. No, correction, you have some apologizing to do.” Is another quote of yours that I will call into question. Clearly stated in the bible that we shall not interfere with the doings of man. To include everything you are dreaming of. I apologize for the countless who suffered at the hands of the devil. Think of it this way. God is the owner of the biggest company in the world. He is responsible for millions of people and trillions of dollars, just for the sake of my point. He cannot see what everyone does under him when he is sitting high above in his office. The bible may say he see’s everything but he can’t, not even Santa Clause can see and know everything. What he knows is what he is told or what he sees when he looks. Murder, Rape, spousal abuse, child abuse are the major aspects as where a business owner looks for Destruction of company property, inappropriate sexual encounters at the work place, abuse of power, theft, unsatisfactory work performance and so on. A boss cannot and will not see everything but God will not fire people from his employ, people quit him but he will never remove them from his payroll. He gets disappointed with people but he will never lay a hand of hate. What he had done in the past is in the past. You cannot persecute someone for something they were absolved for doing in the past. Here is a fine example. Jenny McCarthy is responsible for the deaths of thousands of children but she was forgiven when she realized her advice was not good. She was forgiven by the masses and most people forget. What is done is done, what is in the past is nothing but history.

“if Jesus believes in peace and love, then why did he allow the most powerful black man in the history of the world, Martin Luther King Jr., to get shot and killed that night in Memphis, Texas. Tell me, why did he allow for over fifty percent of Louisiana’s population to be whipped out by Hurricane Katrina? Tell me, why he allowed peaceful, innocent, women to be slaughtered, murdered, and raped, by Ted Bundy. Tell me, why he allowed a peaceful teenage girl named Junko Furuta to endure forty-four days of torture, and the guys who did it receive the maximum sentence of just seven years.” Let me break this down into smaller bits to make all my points more clear. “if Jesus believes in peace and love, then why did he allow the most powerful black man in the history of the world, Martin Luther King Jr., to get shot and killed that night in Memphis, Texas.” As I explained earlier that there are some things that have to be. Martin Luther King Jr was a good man to the masses but he sold his soul to Satan in order to reach where he was. As you are a fellow black gentleman should know that he has a well documented history of corruption including embezzling, adultery and there was even a claim that he had sex with an underage follower of his. Now, please TJ Wallace, explain to me that he was a great man with all the evidence piled against him. God see it fit to remove him before he harmed another innocent child. Someone who has a name that lives like his did and carried him so high, even for a good cause, he was an evil man and if he lived for sure he would have spread his darkness to others and one molested child, yet tragic, is better than 10,000 molested children by one man.

“Why did he allow for over fifty percent of Louisiana’s population to be whipped out by Hurricane Katrina?” Well, here is a prime example of bad planning. As you should know is that Louisiana is built under sea level and it actually flooded because of the local people not heeding to the warnings. Nothing man made will last forever and they neglected to care for what they built. It is not of gods will to murder all those people and displace hundreds of thousands. A story from Greek mythology comes into mind. The story if Icarous not listening to the warnings and in the end he dies for his lack of obedience. As only God and Angel’s can fly, only they can tempt the fates and alter the earth for all times. If one attempts to change something then they must take care or their creation. Wax melts and metal rots.

“ why did he allowed peaceful, innocent, women to be slaughtered, murdered, and raped, by Ted Bundy” All answers are common sense. God will not save people because of another’s actions as sad as it is to think of, those girls that Ted Bundy murdered should be looked at as a foregone conclusion. Shockingly enough you bring up Ted Bundy and Katrina but leave out Nazi Germany where millions lost their lives and the pain would be felt for a hundred years. What about the Nanking Massacre? 300,000 were murdered by the Japanese, The Hamidian Massacres that ended the lives of over 300,000 men and women or even the Sabra and Shatila Massacre. Listing Katrina as a reason but ignored The flood in Haiti which claimed the lives of 160,000, maybe even more when Katrina only had 1800 people parish. Ted Bundy killed only 30 people and was far from the worst considering Luis Garavito raped and tortured 140 children before killing them savagely. Ted Bundy strangled his victims then had his way but Luis raped, tortured then murdered his victims.

I see one thing that is beyond apparent here is that you are only concerned with what happens in your country, you only care about what happens to young women and others who share the same skin tone. You don’t care about the world you only care about what’s in front of you. That is a shame and that is something we should work on together. Pray with me.

[Image: ejWtON6.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post