Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cupid and Psyche Relax
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-02-2015, 06:02 AM

Ghost Tank and his girlfriend sat in a run down apartment, like the ones he usually can be seen in. He sat upon the couch, with her resting upon his lap, arms wrapped around his neck, head resting against his large chest.

[Image: jessica_liu_shi_han-020_zpsb3e3cb2e.jpg]

She would speak first, as Alvald moved to sit at the opposite end of the couch, turning the t.v. on, then the captions, so that when the other two talk, he can still know what is being said on the t.v. show

"So, I know we decided to go by monikers, Cupid, but, we have been together for several years now. We should know each other's name, no?"

Ghost Tank snickered and smirked, giving her a gentle kiss to her soft lips before speaking

"You're right, my beloved Psyche. My name is Oswald."

She giggled slightly, shaking her head in disbelief

"Oswald? That name sounds nerdy!"

He nodded, smiling wide, he then bounced her up and down, messing with her a bit

"Oh yeah? And what is yours? It better be amazing."

"Alysia. My name is Alysia."

He looked deep into her eyes, a soft laugh sounds from him before he spoke

"Yeah, that is pretty beautiful. Matches you perfectly my love."

As they began to kiss, Justin Sane's video package begins to play on the t.v. As it ends, Ghost Tank growled low, glad to have Alysia in his lap, or else he would've begun to rampage throughout the rundown room. He looked to Alvald, then back to the t.v.

"Some people. He doesn't seem to understand what it is like to have the love of your life, someone you see maybe twice a year, if you're lucky, decide to come join you on your journey. Alysia, my heart, you gave up your career, just to be here by my side. Do these people think I should have put the entirety of my focus on them? So what I lost?"

He shook his head and grumbled before continuing to speak

"Sane thinks I gave it my all, when in actuality, my heart wasn't fully in the match. Same with my match against Caroline. The only thing I cared about was getting in, getting out, then come home to the woman whom holds my heart and spend as much time with her as possible. To thank her, to please her, to make sure she was appreciated and loved. Sane is now the number one contender for a title he isn't going to go after because Gator holds it."

Ghost Tank looks to Alvald,

"Record this and send it to Sane."

Alvald took his phone out, then began to record Ghost Tank who then began speaking

"Sane, since you aren't going to cash in the title shot, how about you face me, on the twelfth, for your shot at the T.V. title? You think beating me, when I'm on autopilot, gives you bragging rights over me? It doesn't. All it does is show just how much shit you're going to be in when the autopilot is off, and I am actually trying to win. Don't keep me waiting for a response."

Alvald stopped recording, then sent the video to Sane. In the meantime, Ghost Tank and Alysia began kissing each other as Alvald stood up, shook his head, then left the room.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-02-2015, 06:14 AM

"Ghost Tank, you just don't get it, do you? You are so far below my pay grade that it pains me to even interact with you. Truth is, I don't give a fuck about your bullshit excuses. You're not the only one around here with his woman on the road. I beat you, just like I said I would.. and you expect me to just give you a shot at that number one contendership? How about... no. Tell you what, I'm busy on the 12th, but if you want a match so bad then I am sure I can make it happen on the 19th. You win that match, you'll get your shot. Until then, enjoy your alone time with your mail order transvestite."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Jaws Offline
The Selachimorpha

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-02-2015, 06:33 AM

You lost to Caroline? That's hilarious.

[Image: UIir0XP.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-02-2015, 06:42 AM

"I know I'm not the only one with their significant other on the road with them. The difference? Mine gave up her life. She left a high paying job, and we had not been together for, what? A year? So, I'm sorry I wanted to make sure she felt appreciated for leaving her stable life to join me. She didn't have to, but she did.

It's funny though, you would say I'm ducking you, yet, here I am, challenging you, and all that you have to say to me is 'later'. You are not going after the T.V. title, so why not put it on the line? Hell, I should still hold the opportunity, considering I was screwed by Swann and Knight during my match with Johnathan, when he was still champ.

Yes, Jaws, I lost to Caroline. Again, my heart wasn't in the match. I wanted to get in, out, then come home.

And Sane, don't you ever again call my heart a mail order transvestite. She fought tooth and fucking nail to become a woman, even though it meant assholes like you making fun of her and everyone she knew and loved abandoning her. I don't care what you say about me, call me whatever shit you want, but you will respect Alysia."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-02-2015, 06:43 AM

"She was all pumped up by my cum. Also, I'm pretty sure I made Sane sign the pledge or whatever saying he has. How'd my balls taste, Sane?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-02-2015, 06:56 AM

(01-02-2015, 06:43 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "She was all pumped up by my cum. Also, I'm pretty sure I made Sane sign the pledge or whatever saying he has. How'd my balls taste, Sane?"

"I'd tell you to eat a dick, you fucking leprechaun, but I know you'd enjoy it. You're a fucking wannabe, Frodo. You got me once, but we both know it will never happen again. Keep your mouth shut and your dick in your pants, because neither of them are worth my time.

As for you and your hormonally challenged boyfriend, GT, I'm not saying 'later' - I gave you an exact fucking date you moron. What, the fact that even though I don't want this number one contendership, I won't just put it on the line against you, surprises you? You really are fucking mental. Whether I want it or not is irrelevant, I fucking earned it. I told you, you want a shot at it? Do the same. Beat me, and you can have your damn contenders match."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-02-2015, 07:26 AM

"My wife is also Trans. What the fuck you trying to say, Sane? She's more woman than you deserve, and more man than you'll ever be. Considering you're a giant pussy. Pledge these nuts, mother fucker."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Jaws Offline
The Selachimorpha

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-02-2015, 10:14 AM

I was just making a joke. Everyone has off days.

[Image: UIir0XP.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-02-2015, 05:54 PM

(01-02-2015, 06:56 AM)Justin Sane Said:
(01-02-2015, 06:43 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "She was all pumped up by my cum. Also, I'm pretty sure I made Sane sign the pledge or whatever saying he has. How'd my balls taste, Sane?"

"I'd tell you to eat a dick, you fucking leprechaun, but I know you'd enjoy it. You're a fucking wannabe, Frodo. You got me once, but we both know it will never happen again. Keep your mouth shut and your dick in your pants, because neither of them are worth my time.

As for you and your hormonally challenged boyfriend, GT, I'm not saying 'later' - I gave you an exact fucking date you moron. What, the fact that even though I don't want this number one contendership, I won't just put it on the line against you, surprises you? You really are fucking mental. Whether I want it or not is irrelevant, I fucking earned it. I told you, you want a shot at it? Do the same. Beat me, and you can have your damn contenders match."

(01-02-2015, 10:14 AM)Jaws Said: I was just making a joke. Everyone has off days.

"Except you are saying later. You want me to face you once, just for the opportunity to face you again, but for the contendership. So yeah, you are saying later.

Don't worry about it, Jaws. And it really wasn't an off day. I had someone else on my mind. Now that I've had sufficient time to take care of her, I will be completely focused on my matches, no matter the opponent."

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-02-2015, 07:48 PM

"Well how does get fucked sound? You either take the match without the contendership on the line, or you get to stepping. You don't deserve a shot at Gator, and frankly , I am doing you a favour by saving you one more ass kicking."

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-02-2015, 08:21 PM

"That is one nasty Rice man, you've got."
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-02-2015, 09:46 PM

(01-02-2015, 07:48 PM)Justin Sane Said:
"Well how does get fucked sound? You either take the match without the contendership on the line, or you get to stepping. You don't deserve a shot at Gator, and frankly , I am doing you a favour by saving you one more ass kicking."

"And yet people give me shit when I don't accept challenges right away. Sane, I cleared the way for your big shining moment, and not once has anyone acknowledged that fact. Do you know what it is like, to completely and utterly destroy a majority of your opposition, while bleeding profusely, and yet when the match ends, even though you did all the work to ensure the team's victory, it was the person who got the pin gets all the praise, even though to get the pin he was a part of a three-on-one attack? Of course you don't. You can't claim anything remotely close to what I can. Now you have something I was screwed out of, and you want me to face you once, just to earn a shot at facing you again and for what I want, and what is rightfully mine. You, Sane, are a nobody. You have gained your fame off the backs of your betters, yet claim to be their equals. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I hope MacClay sees this and strips you of your contendership, since you already claimed you have no intention of going after the T.V. title because Gator is the champion."

Hate Post Like Post