Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Claims of Fame will only bring you Disappointment and Despair
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-01-2015, 04:05 AM

I have been noticing the negative attention that my presence has been getting and it is quite disturbing. Everyone here feels the need to be bigger and tougher than their counter parts, steroids and other drugs are running wild here and that is making it one of those havens. Allow me to remind you all of Sodom and Gomorrah. The XWF is just like that ancient city and if all are not careful then it will all be destroyed and those who try and look back and remember will be turned to salt.

Most recently Joe Tuesday decided to stick his head out for a quick lesson in what he believes to be the correct way to use certain words, and though he was correct with how he used the word he was explaining he neglected to understand that there are many ways to use a single word and after I taught him how to properly use a single word in a variety of ways he became quiet. In fact he left the building and has yet to return. I am not sure if it was from embarrassment or just because he doesn’t like to be wrong.

Next we have Ghost tank, a man who is dating a man who looks like a woman. First of all it doesn’t matter if he looks like a woman or not, God decided what gender to make us before we are born and even if modern surgeries make him look, act and sound like a woman it doesn’t make her a woman. It makes her a man in a female’s body and that is blasphemy in its darkest form. A man having sex with another man even if it is female looking genitalia it is still having sex with a man. Ghost tank you are truly a vile subject of a human being and considering that you will never watch this promo I can safely say that ignorance will end you. With that being said I still feel OK about wanting to help you. I have a lot of love in my heart that I want to spread across the XWF, I want everyone to be happy and men to marry women and women to marry men. This is the only way that God will spare the XWF from total destruction.

Frodo Smackins is contemplating suicide and that is something that will not do. Suicide is one of the only sins that cannot be forgiven. If one was to complete suicide then it is for sure going to be nothing but hell for all eternity and I can tell from what I have seen of Frodo when he is walking around the halls, is that he wants to be a good person but the drugs have taken hold of his brain and forced him to be some horrid creature wanting to disgust and pervert anything good and family friendly with his filth. He does this because he was adopted and because of that he is left with a feeling of emptiness that can only be filled with perversion. Do I feel that it is a true feeling? No, I think it is forced and I am sure if I speak with him he will want to change for the better and save himself from the burning fires of hell. His children will realize their disgusting ways and stop fornicating with each other to satisfy both the law and something more important, Gods law.

I remember when I spoke to Frodo for the first time he cried to me and said that He wanted Gods glory in his soul and the pain of his adultery was far more than he could bear but he would not accept a saving because he could never continue on that path. God wants him to repent before it is too late. His thoughts of suicide are something that will continue to build and eventually he will die because of it. I ask you here and now, Frodo. Accept me into your heart and I will slake that dark feeling and erges of death from your mind, I will lay that depression to sleep and you will rest easy.

Mr. Knight had spoken to me earlier in his promo and was far from accurate in what he believes. He missed the entire point of what I am doing here even though it was perfectly stated clearly in my two promos and countless documented commercials here in the XWF what I am doing. Mr. Knight, understand that I am not deciding to become anything. I came here because this is what the world needs. Do you actually believe that I came here the first time to be murdered by Romans? Was that my initial intent? No, I first came to the world to show that there was more out there than stars. Faith in God was quickly fading and other gods were taking the place of the true almighty. Several gods per religion and at the time only Judaism was the only one that knew the true way. Though they rejected that I was in fact the actual Christ, I proved them wrong after my murder and came back from the dead. I, Jesus Christ are as real as the sun and stars in the sky. I cannot be killed and if you believe I can be killed than you are far from what I would consider as intelligent. My proof is in what I am. Jesus Christ.

Knight, you question the validity of my claims because I side with Louis D’ville and Eli James. How would that make me a fool any more than you joining any other faction in any federation. I accept everyone to join me no matter what their past. I run the danger much like I did before with Judas but I am willing to take those chances in hopes to save their souls. Eli James I believed had a church that was a different sect of Christianity that still counts in my eyes, he is a passionate man who was led down the wrong path and now wants to follow better roads. I will help him become the man he has always dreamed to be. Louis D’ville is, like Eli, misunderstood. We all have certain tendencies that make us who we are inside and he suffers from certain things his father did to him as a child. Any collage graduate of psychology could tell you that he had suffered from sexual abuse. From the way he preys on people when they are weak shows that he yearns to have control over people, his willingness to comply to every need they ask shows that he is still wanted to be dominated at times. So we have a man who wants to be dominated like his father did against his will when sodomizing him and he wants to at times have power over the weak which places him as a violator with an extreme urge to forcefully rape in the same manner he was. He also lacks the want for children because he fears he will be just like his father was. Him wanting to spare his offspring the embarrassment that he has suffered makes him a good man deep inside and I have faith he can be saved. Knight, you pass judgment too quickly on these poor souls that just need help.

You proceed to talk about my tattoo, yes it is against Gods law but in these hard times one must do things to make people take notice. I got that tattoo because with a world full of sins this is the lesser of two evils. In the same breath you could say that a lot of well practiced religious acts are considered against the bible, like Self-flagellation. That is whipping one’s self to shot remorse for sins. That is one of the many examples of how your claims of my tattoo are even in the same category as man on man relations. That’s like saying that by driving a car you just killed Shamu. They are so far apart it makes no logical sense.

I guess I can explain the bible like this, it is something the Catholic church has been slowly doing for hundreds of years. The Bible rules are extremely out of date and as many things, if it doesn’t evolve it will fade away to obscurity. Those rules were written for a different time and now times change. Tattoos were not even a thing back then and now they are. Those who wrote the bible were far from any African tribe that had tattoos but they see those who self mutilate. Tattoos are not on that list, it was someone taking a rule and contorting it to their needs against something. Which happens all the time when it comes to the bible because of the sometimes vague nature. There are quite a few examples of this. The uses of different fabric and the tragic consequences. When the bible was written there was no such fabric as polyester, jeans or tweed and there are many more types that can be misconstrued. One can also take into consideration that Kings changed parts of the bible to their likings so we cannot take the entire bible as fact as much as we can take it as a religious guideline to lead us to heaven’s gate.

Talking about eating pigs as being evil. Allow me to correct you. In the religion of Judaism they are not allowed to eat pigs. It is frowned upon to eat pigs on Friday and that’s why most devout followers eat fish. The bible does not say that eating pig is bad, it just said unclean because pigs are known to eat their own excrement.

You list some so called “gods” such as Mystica who if you have yet to notice is no longer in the business. Gods don’t retire. You also mentioned Evertrust and Crimson Face and again they both are no longer here. So far you are 0 for 4. Azrael claims to be an alien but clearly not a god nor is he an alien. Notice his changing facial features and nothing more? The work of a good plastic surgeon I suspect, his inability to do anything godlike other than disappearing and reappearing is nothing more than a magic trick produced by Houdini over 100 years ago. So far he is the easiest god to debunk. Any other gods you wish to list? I believe Peter Gilmour claims to be the son of Satan, Morbid Angel claims to be God himself and even Doctor Louis D’ville believes he is a god like product so in fact you missed many people who claim to be gods.

You say I will just “la, la, la” and not listen to proof of other deities out there? I can most definitely assure you that I will not. I will continue to prove that I am in fact Jesus Christ by severely damaging their claims; I have no reason to just ignore claims. The same can be said to you as well, If I knock down walls to show proof you can do, as you say “La, la, la, I’m not listening” to me. In fact it’s like fighting up hill in an ice storm carrying 300lbs of equipment in slippers.

I did mention violence but I did not slander you because of it. this is a violent business and I simply said that I wished things would not be so violent, not that I think less of you for wanting to fight. This is the business and we must do what the job requires and I forgave you for any violence towards me because it must be done.

I know little about C.C. Hollywood and I am sure he is preparing something that the fans will love or he is just trying to pick his play. I understand that sometimes this type of work can be rough and it’s not meant for everyone. He may have decided to not comply with the contracts that Shane put before him and pick a different career. Especially considering the type of people that are in him employ. If he decides to not show up for the match I will forgive him and Pray that I am not put to much harm.

I look forward to a rebuttal from you and perhaps TJ Wallace will get involved considering you mentioned C.C Hollywood’s yet to participate and forget to mention your very own partner. I would also like to add how your track record should also reflect how you have little to no room to talk about anyone’s abilities in the ring or out. Please keep that in mind before pointing the dirty end of the stick at anyone.

Edit Hate Post Like Post