Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laundry Day
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

12-30-2014, 11:32 PM

PAYBACK, who hasn't been seen in some time has finally come out of hiding as he was recently spotted doing what was described as a rather gargantuan sized truck load of laundry.

Here is is now putting quarters into the machine at the laundromat. He has every machine filled, about 50 or so of them, and still has several stacks of filthy clothes in bags waiting to go in next. After putting his quarters into the last machine he begins looking for food, hunting around the laundromat as if he's going to find a bunny or some shit.

PAYBACK: I'm hungry! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

He calls out to it. He is determined, and soon will be a man of clean clothing once again.

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-30-2014, 11:44 PM

"Yeah, now fuck off. I've some Chicken Parm for Payback. Want it, Payback?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

12-30-2014, 11:48 PM

PAYBACK's eyes lock so hard onto Austin Fernando it's like he just saw a deer drinking from a stream. PAYBACK snaps out of it and blinks.

PAYBACK: Hey! You there! I'll take up every machine if I need to just like I'll take up every urinal in the bathroom if I deem necessary! PAYBACK! Now can you do me a favor mister and gimme a FUCKIN' cheeseburger! PAYBACK is looking to eat! RAAAAAAAAAOOORRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

He beats his chest as he roars because he was told by his mother at a very young age that he will always get his way if he does both of those things together.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

12-30-2014, 11:49 PM

PAYBACK sees Frodo with the chicken parm and he grabs it, shoveling heap after heap into his mouth and grunting like an animal as he does it

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

12-31-2014, 12:03 AM

With chicken parm falling from his mouth in globs, PAYBACK turns to the man who had questioned him prior and yells a very muffled sounding yell, still shoving more parm into his mouth.

PAYBACK: Mmmfffff You there! Cheeseburger! I'm hungry!

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2014, 03:00 AM

hey paybeck

wer is fatback

we ned te croo back

do u liek mi snapback
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-01-2015, 04:57 PM

Crimson dong shows up with a garbage bag filled with dirty underwears but to the washing machine filled dismay of dong's eyes comes disappoint.

Dong: Fuckin fuckko ugh dat Payback!

Clearly upset days gone passed to Paybacker's line of laundry still going, Dong takes action and unloads one. Side loader, water suds and all the mess flood out. Dong shoves his dirt underwears in and slips in the suds gets soapy mist goals.

Dong: Splish splash I was dong taking a Greasy Stingray and Temptation Petey balls blower boy to school like I got paid by their grand ma. Oh dong is here puss come now! Need dat puss.!.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post