Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Paul Heyman and The Storm
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-26-2013, 08:33 AM

434 Days and still something to prove with each new federation, each new competitor I meet or have met. Bitching? No, not necessarily, I like this to a certain extent, until my respect gets denied, and my respect was certainly denied along with a friend of mine. JP. You may know him..well, of course you do, he’s a freaking legend, just like me, just like my manager, and just like Ms. Thraxx. *Winks over at her*

C Y R E N has advised me to demand a few things and if these demands are not met, The Storm will come for you, Paul Heyman. First and foremost, Jeff Hardy should be taken out of the Gauntlet City match up and replaced with JP. Second. Ms. Thraxx and I should be given shots at the title as well, at a later date of our choosing. If these demands are not met, the rain will drop down upon your cities, the lighting strike, and there is always thunder nearby. Consider this your tornado warning Paulie boy. If you think I’m going to stand idly by while you hand little Jeffy a rematch cause it was “his title”, fuck you. Might as well hand him some more pills cause he flushed them down the drain too.

And you know what really pisses me off? I can barely get any damn promo time without the likes of some insult spewing, moronic, wannabe killer interrupting me, but we let this Matt Hardy clone Shocker speak freely, ranting and raving about who gives a fuck, and the second any of us breathe a word about anything one of you has to question it. Whether it be some back-water hick or some overly foul mouthed, use metaphors to make my point but never actually make my point, mysterious about my point kind of guys.

And you know what, Paulie, you can setup your friends to win. Jeff can keep winning thanks to you, because it’s only a matter of time before the storm washes your ass back in the animal shelter where the pandas belong, BUT, Paul, you will not book me to lose or JP, Or Ms. Thraxx any longer. Respect is an issue here. And our group frankly hasn’t gotten enough of it.

Oh, Paul, I forgot a demand. You either give us a handicap match against Jeff Hardy, three versus one, or we’ll get to your champion outside of the ring. And I don’t think you want that. As for the rest of you. Stay out of our way, quit questioning us, or be drowned in the storm.

*Punk holds up a V with his hands*

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post