Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 05:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Action Time Vision
Duncan B. Deadly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-28-2014, 01:45 PM

Duncan is wandering the backstage area dropping of the copies of Touching the void. He enters Austin Fernando's dressing room. He opens the door just a bit and hears Austin Fernando inside.

(From Austin's promo) "......., the man who can come in second place behind me, can officially be my new camera man? It’s a great honour, one that is deserveant of anyone that could achieve something almost as impossible as coming runner-up to me. Keep in mind, this is all just luck though. It’s pretty much a game of “who will Austin Fernando pin last?”. I’ll let you know though, if you decide not to be my camera man, feel free to continue your pitiful, meaningless career that will lead to no-where but the darkest corners of the universe. Be my guest, after all, I’m already hosting the party going down in the Asylum.”

A laptop slams shut and Duncan moves into the shadows backstage. Austin exits his dressing room and goes down the hall. Duncan strolls confidently into his dressing room and places the Touching the Void book in Austin's bag underneath A long, thick purple object with a ribbed top that is probably for bad backs or something. Duncan leaves the room and closes the door. Austin is no where to be seen and Duncan hurries to the exit as the screen fades to black and shows the XWF logo.

It cuts back and Duncan is walking down another hallway with a shopping trolley full of random weapons.

"Austin I have been listening to what you were saying and your right. I have been talking too much and it's time for action. So lets take it up a notch. In the dangerous, bloody, nasty asylum is enough weapons to make any lunatic grin but I am going to bring a few more just in case. Just in case I run out of things to do. You see I don't just want this to be remembered for the night Duncan took the title. I want this to be remembered as the goriest night in XWF history. I got something for everyone. I got mops, kendo sticks, Singapore canes, traffic cones, road signs, a cheese grater, glass jugs, chairs, stairs and most importantly of all I got the barbed wire. So you wanted action and now you got it. Happy new year everybody. Lets all spend it in the hospital. Oh and Fernando that poster was ripped when I got there, I guess some young fan wasn't impressed with their freebie. Don't you worry I saved it and I'm gonna give it back to you when I stick it up your ...."

The shot cuts away.
Edit Hate Post Like Post