Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Rise and Fall of Gator as Television Champion
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2014, 09:07 PM

"ROUND FO-

We interrupt this promo to bring you a special news bulletin!

NEWS AT 6

The camera fades in to a news desk and sitting behind a news desk is Mastermind.

"We will take you back to our regular schedule program 'The Rise and Fall of Gator as Television Champion' shortly but this just in. This week will see the Television Title be competed for in a Triple Threat match between Gator, Bobby Zi, Mastermind, and the defending Television Champion Aerial Knight. We will go to our field reporter 'Mastemind' who has one of the opponents in the Fatal Four Way, and that's Mastermind. Over to you 'Mastermind'."

*The rest of Mastermind's promo plays over Gator's promo*

"Well there you have it. -Mastermind- is ready to go. The question has to be asked. Are his opponents? That's the 6 O'Clock news for tonight."

Now back to our scheduled promo.

"....The hell was that!?"

*Gator stands on a snowy hill next to Rodd and Todd lying down on sleighs wearing princess outfits*

T: "Should we go now?"

"No hold the fuck on. Did Mazzy just interrupt my goddamn promo!?!?!"

R: "Monsieur Gator, can we please start round four now? I'm getting cold and uncomfortable."

"Fuck round four! Round four is stupid! We'll do it tomorrow! Fuck Mazzy! I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!"

*Rodd and Todd begin to get up as Gator storms off*

T: "So we're just calling off the Olympics?"

"No! We're having a small break. Leaving shit on a cliffhanger until next week. I need to go put a fucking piece of shit in his place first."

*Gator storms off as Rodd and Todd stand there in the cold, in their Disney princess dresses. Todd's the chick from Frozen and Rodd is Cinderella*

T: "... You look stupid."

R: "You look stupid!"

*Cut to an empty chair. Gator barges in on the scene and takes a seat*

"You interrupted my fucking promo!? You asshole! Who the fuck does that!? The rise and fall of Gator as the Television Champion? ... WHAT FUCKING FALL!? What happened to me, I would call that a trip up, not a fucking fall. You absolute fucking poor excuse of a human being!"

T: "Gator."

"What!?"

T: "Here's those transcripts of their promos."

*Todd's hand holding a few pieces of paper come on screen*

"Fuck the notes!"

*Gator smacks the paper from Todd's hand causing them to fly into the air and gently float down. Todd's hand gets out of the shot*

"I've memorized that shit like Knight! That two minute long abomination of a promo that had the fucking audacity to interrupt my fucking promo has been etched into my fucking mind! Like witnessing someone kill my dog in front of me! Like watching the bodies burning from a train wreck. That piece of shit will never leave my memory!"

*Rodd's voice comes from behind the camera*

R: "What about the final round?"

"SHUTTHEFUCKUPRODD! We'll get to the final round, I might be fighting Lane next. We can fuck about while talking to him."

*Gator takes a minute to compose himself, but his phone rings. Gator sings along with the custom ringtone*

"You'll never guess my secret identity~ .. Bonjour?"

"Gator?"

"Sane ol' buddy ol' pal! How's life?"

"Peachy. Listen Gator, my dad was wondering if you wouldn't mind paying for the damage you caused to the house."

"Damage? What damage?"

"You damaged the chimney when you climbed down it, ruined the carpet, among other things."

"Is corVus paying any damages?"

"... What do you think?"

"... Yeah, never mind. Uggghh. Fine, I'll pay for his carpet and chimney, but I ain't paying to get crow shit scraped off the wall panels!"

"Thank you. Oh, by the way, you said something about a Christmas present."

"Aw Sane, you getting all giddy for a gift from your best pal!?"

"We are n- ... I was just curious mate."

"Few more days. Promise. You will blow your shit."

"What does that even mean?"

"I dunno. Sorry, gotta cut this short. I'm talking to Mazzy."

"Who gives a fuck about Mastermind!?"

"HAH! And that's why we're partners! Kay Sane bye!"

"Ga-" *click*

*Gator places the phone back in his pocket and looks back at the camera, placing a cigarette into his mouth and lighting it. Expelling smoke above the camera*

"By god sweet nicotine how I love thee. Sorry, that was unprofessional. The talking on the phone and shit I uh... You hear that?"

*A low rumble is heard as Gator looks around the camera is picked up and turned slowly as the low rumble grows louder turning into “Come Join The Murder” by The White Buffalo & The Forest Rangers as the camera focuses on corVus! A crow on his shoulder as he stares into the camera with a stoic face*

"corVus!"

*corVus slowly turns to Gator, the music still playing all around from an unknown source*

"The hell are you doing here!?"

*corVus stares at Gator, the camera still fixed on him*

"The fuck do you mean Timmy got trapped down a well?"

*corVus tuns his head ever so slightly and his brow lowers*

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Yeah, I'll pay for your damages too."

*corVus slowly exhales and shoots the camera a look before leaving, the sound of “Come Join The Murder” by The White Buffalo & The Forest Rangers fades as he walks through the door. The camera turns back to Gator, smoking*

"Haha, what a joker... What was I talking about?"

"OH! That fucking cunt called Mastermind! How dare you throw your shit onto my lobster thermidor of a promo!? Do you know what I had planned? You don't!? Well neither do I really!"

T: "What!?" R: "What?"

"What?"

T: You made us dress like Disney princesses and hop on sleighs, but you had no idea what the challenge was going to be?"

"I didn't have a clue. I never do, I usually just think of the rounds on the car journey there."

R: "Are you serious?"

"When am I not serious?"

"Anyway shut up! The fuck is it with people interrupting my promos this week? But whatever it was I was thinking of, it was going to be fucking gold! You know it was. Anyway, I admire a man who is so fucking that he really thinks he can go on holiday and come back the night before our match and have the fucking audacity to claim he's going to win the belt! How the fuck are you championship material Mazzy? What you did this week, is that what a Television Champion would do? Fuck off for a week and come back at the last possible moment all like lol guys, gimme that belt. Fuck you!"

"I dragged your ass through War Games but you are too fucking heavy to be called dead weight and you failed us. Because you are a goddamn failure, you're a loser who no one respects and if you think for a fucking second that you deserved, truly deserved, any of those best you held for a second you are living in a fucking dream world. You're pathetic. You could never fill my boots and you don't deserve to say my name, my belt will not hang over your mantle because that belt belongs to me. You may call yourself the Master of Minds, but I know I'm the fucking Walking Disaster! And I will always, destroy you. Remember that next time you think of saying anything else to me."

".... Fuck ... Notes."

*Todd hands Gator paper*

"Is this Bobby's promo or Knight's?"

T: "Err, the one on top is the transcript for Bobby, the other is Knight."

"Cool."

*Gator clears his throat and takes a long drag of the cigarette, looking over Bobby's promo*

".... This goes on forever. Jesus. Urgh, I'm tired... Wait, is this an interview? Who the fuck still does interviews? Why is Bobby doing a fucking interview? This is stupid! Who gives a fuck about the life of Bobby Zi!? Shit. Well, okay.. Bobby you seem to be having a lot of doubt now, which makes a lot of sense actually.... I can't fucking do this. I don't feel anything towards Bobby, I legit keep forgetting he's in this match. It's just embarrassing that I have to be involved in a match with him. I could deal with it if he was the ref but he's trying to take my belt! Fuck that!"

"I don't care about him. I don't take him seriously, I'm finding it hard to look at the camera and even pretend to care about what he said. So I'm done, I'm just done with Bobby Zi. I don't understand a word that comes out of his mouth anyway... Apart from bro. Dude says bro more than I say fuck and shit. Which according to Knight is a lot... KNIGHT! Thank you my hero! I can make fun of you! You always lift my spirits!"

*Gator shifts his notes around and takes another long drag of the cigarette*

"Hmmm... Rodd! We got that promo recorded?"

R: "Oui."

"Play the first thing Knight says to me in ... Twelve seconds."

R: "Okay..."

"Knight. You dumb bitch. I didn't read off half sentences, not at all, I watched the full promo and then I read a transcript of your promo. Do you mean this?"

Dumb Bitch Said:"Really dude? You skipped a lot of my messages to you and chose the details you couldn't even bother to listen to completely? I thought you knew better than that man. You're pretty much telling me 'Yeah, you really won in that fatal five way and I couldn't bear the thought of shitting my pants, keep my belt.'"

"They're called sound clips Knight, small little replays I use that play over my promo, so the audience knows what I'm talking about and I can poke fun at what you said. I didn't just rush through your promo pressing fast forward and play so I only caught small part. I wish I could do that. But I'm better than that. Never thought I would have to explain that in my fucking life, but hey, you're a slow learner so I'll try and be patient. Now, I'm going to read of the transcript I have in my hand, okay buddy?"

"Here you go again. Comparing me to a comic book character. We've been over this, it's stupid. Just completely irrelevant to the match. It makes zero sense dude."

dumb bitch Said:sans the fact that you have cameramen and can't regenerate.

"Sense Knight. Not sans, but I'm guessing you meant since. Been hanging out with Bobby too much you lovable ? ... Deapool is cooler than me because he can regenerate and break the fourth wall ... Knight. We live in the real world and you're comparing me to a fictional character. That's like me comparing you to The Mouseketeers! You're not as cool because you're not Mickey Mouse trying to lead a French revolution. Fuck you, you suck not Mickey Mouse. See how that shit sounds? You amaze me."

"It didn't seem clear to me that you knew those notes were about you. It kinda seemed like you think I wrote my promo down and kept looking at it in case I forgot. And then you call me a nerd! Are we back in fucking school now!? Yes, I write my opponents promos down because I find it easier to analyze it. Look at the words on paper and think of my own straight away. It's easy. If that makes me a nerd, well I'm a fucking six foot, professional wrestling, former champion nerd. And what is this next part about?"

dumb bitch Said:all Africans are just dirty whites to you people.

"Who you calling, you people? Joking. I have never felt that way about black people. That advert is from over two hundred years ago. 1789 according to the year on said poster. Do you really want to dig up racist shit from each others countries Knight? Because I can play that game too if you really want. But, we moved on after two hundred or so years, we became smarter as a human race, well some of us, and most of us realised how stupid it is to call people out on the colour of their skin. It's a bullshit remark brought up with people with shit for brains. Like you."

"I do swear a lot don't I? Try living in the North of England for a few years, it just becomes natural. But, wah, wah, wah? No. You're mistaken. You're the one who has been whining and complaining all fucking week. Whoops! Dropped an eff bomb again didn't I? Sorry, I know how the word fuck must offend your delicate ears. Hahaha. But you, you've just been moaning on and fucking on about irrelevant shit and how you know how good I am but won't acknowledge the fact that I can beat you. You've been a damn stubborn child, bawling your eyes out trying to make a dent in me and failing with every hit. You are a fucking born loser Knight. The fact that I've managed to stand you for this long must show you how strong willed I really am."

"Snakes and Ladders is a game based on fate. Based on luck... Except when you rig the dice. Yeah, I cheat at board games. Shocker. This entire thing was rigged as soon as I got booked. You three, you can run around the board and have fun, me? Fuck I'll roll a 6 on the first turn and make it halfway up the board on the biggest ladder. And while you three fucktards are scrambling around, watching cat videos and my idiot cameramen play grab ass. I trained my ass off. I know I'm going to win this thing because you three are so goddamn preoccupied with what's in front of you. You just fucking love the Gator show, and you hate how I verbally destroy you every single day, so you rack your fucking brains trying to think of better, and better replies. But it's all for fucking nothing. Because I made this game, and I know how to win."

"So. This is it. Be ready to hand me back my belt Knight, I've had a hell of a time with all this back and forth, but sadly, our time must come to an end. Good night, and good luck."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post