Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-26-2024, 12:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
As Time Goes By...
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-25-2013, 10:34 PM

Backstage at American Airlines Center

One of these days I should look into getting insurance. Although I'm more then certain nobody in their right mind would consider insuring me anyways. I mean, given the type of situations I find myself in always has a negative effect on how things go. I'm sorry I tend to ramble constantly...in person and in my mind. Anyways.....back to my point...

The arena goes black....series of bright yellow pyros go off in all directions...afterwards a dim yellow and red series of lights light the arena...

A shower of sparks fall from the ceiling in front of the X-TRON. I proceed through the sparks and make my grand entrance. A variety of sounds and noises come from the crowd as I head towards the ring. Some people would say this isn't good. I would say its time to forge an opinion of me. I slide under the bottom rope and jump up. I proceed towards the ring announcer and grab his mic. The lights come back to a normal white and the X-TRON goes to a view of myself in the ring...

[Image: 380371-ac20ce014ef2e8a05784ddf083dfb756.jpg]

Now before you all take your little bathroom breaks and buy your third serving of nachos and hot dogs; I would like to allow you to be the first to witness history.

A small but obvious series of boos come from various sections of the crowd

Now see that's the kind of reaction I would expect for some random jobber. Allow me to enlighten you all about who I am. My name is Shocker. I came here for my own reasons. Those reasons have absolutely nothing to do with you people and what you want from your so call "superstars".

Some more boos resonate from the crowd

I am here to do what I do best, and that is cause chaos and pain. If you think I'm here just to win title and be the "best in the world", you will be sorely disappointed. Ask your precocious Xtreme 24/7 Champion Angelus.

ANGELUS!...ANGELUS!...ANGELUS!...ANGELUS!....

If I wanted his title, I would have it around my waist right now. Yet instead I left him laying on the concrete floor after beating him senseless with a chair.

A loud booing chant resonates throughout the arena, showing displeasure with me.

Let me be perfectly clear....that wasn't even a taste of what I am capable of doing. In some people's mind, I don't look like your normal, menacing individual. Keep in mind, looks can be very..very...deceiving...

I drop the mic and roll under the bottom rope. As a series of boos echo throughout the arena, I head up the ramp and behind the curtain.
Edit Hate Post Like Post