Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 12:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Message to a Maverick
Duncan B. Deadly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-27-2014, 03:16 PM

Duncan is sitting on the floor. A torn poster of Austin Fernando behind him and a broken table in front of him.

"Maverick. I know your listening. I know your out there. You son of a bitch. Last week at Tag Team Tenacity you had to let the side down. you didn't have my back and because of that I went through this table. This very table in front of me. Because of you this blood covered splinter entered my shoulder and left a gash. A gash I had to staple myself and cover in bandages. Because of you I was humiliated and suffered my first loss. What pisses me off Maverick is you don't even care. After last week you won't even remember it happened. You won't even remember my damn name will you Maverick? Well it is up to me to remind you Maverick. The second you went through that table and lost us that match you had signed your own death warrant. I will never let you forget. I will follow you everywhere I will stalk you at ringside. You will never feel safe again. I will make you feel the same way I feel. Humiliated, hurt, disappointed. You will feel all this and more. I will not be the joke here Maverick. You will. You will not see the eye of truth. I will spill so much of your blood that you will not be able to open your eyes and see the truth. And when I am finished with you I will put you through another table and I will take this blood covered splinter and carve the symbol of the eye on your chest. And then finally you will know that DUNCAN BE DEADLY."

Duncan stands up and pours lighter fluid on the broken table. He then goes over to the where he was sitting and picks up a match. He strikes it and throws it on the table. The table bursts into flames, glowing orange and blue. Duncan stares at it intently as it burns. After a long while all that is left is a pile of ashes. Duncan grabs a small container and scoops them up and secured the lid.

The scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post